Armenians burn Hungary flags over killer's return

Sep 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gulf Times

Hundreds of people protested outside the Hungarian consulate in Yerevan yesterday after Budapest sent a soldier who murdered an Armenian back to his native Azerbaijan, where he was pardoned.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2012

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

EU need common foreign politic.

Since: Jun 12

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes ! It is not about Hungary , but about europe.
If THIS can happen in Hungary , a europe country then see in how a fked up place we live !

Europe need to change , and change fast.
If baboons can buy a murder for 2 bln euro , then imagine what turkey can do with its blns of blns of euros ...
ARA KHACHATRYAN

Yerevan, Armenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 2, 2012
 
minden örmény nép akar dugni a magyar kormány
ARA KHACHATRYAN

Yerevan, Armenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 2, 2012
 
egy napon fogjuk picsába magyar kormány és Azerbajdzsán kormánya
CIF

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 2, 2012
 
You shouldn't use that google translator boy, it's terrible.
Corry bacsi

Szentendre, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

But we understand it in english.
Thanks Ara, that you blame our government only, believe me, there are a lots of hungarians, who felt ashamed after this.

Since: Jun 12

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

That is what I say.
That some Armenians burned your flag is not good . It is not your fault but your governoments and I know you people hate your governoment.

In fact it is just the fault of azerbaijan !
CIF

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ARA KHACHATRYAN wrote:
minden örmény nép akar dugni a magyar kormány
I bet many Hungarian would be willing to join to Armenians f*cking the government here due to domestiic affairs.

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

azerbaijan's filthy bribery is not new!
Unfortunately Hungarian government falls on azik's dirty bribery policy.
Still we Armenian respect Hungarian people.
armenians are rats

Baku, Azerbaijan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 2, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Shant, go play with yourself...
Not Attila the Hun

Pécs, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

neobyzantine wrote:
EU need common foreign politic.
Nope. Europe should NEVER be a USE: "United states of Europe"!
Not Attila the Hun

Pécs, Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 3, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Shant wrote:
azerbaijan's filthy bribery is not new!
Unfortunately Hungarian government falls on azik's dirty bribery policy.
Still we Armenian respect Hungarian people.
It is good to hear. Thanks for your continuing friendship.
Sorry for the major mistake our government unintentionally made.
Please for give us armenian brothers!
TheRealMagyar

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Varoujan Garabedian was released from French prison and sent to Armenia. Garabedian was responsible for planting a bomb at the Orly airport in France in 1983 that killed 8 people, including 4 French, 1 Swedish, 1 American and 2 Turkish citizens. He was convicted to life sentence in France. All of a sudden, he was released and extradited to Armenia – the country where he has never been before and had no relatives. Upon arrival, the terrorist was immediately pardoned by the then president Robert Kocharyan, embraced by prime-minister Andranik Markarian and glorified to the level of a national hero.

Another murderer, Gurgen Yanikian, who ruthlessly assassinated two of his guests, Turkish diplomats, during the lunch in Santa-Barbara (CA) in 1973 and was given a life sentence in U.S., was glorified in Armenia to the extent that the president attended the national Opera House to watch and enjoy the performance specifically devoted to this treacherous murderer.

In January 1991, in the last year of the Soviet Union, the young Azeri journalist, Salatyn Askerova, was killed in an ambush while travelling from Lachin to Shusha in Nagorno-Karabakh. Four members of the Armenian terrorist group – Arno Mkrtchan, Grachik Petrosian, Arvet Mangasarian and Gagik Argustamian – admitted responsibility for her murder. Miraculously, having spent not even half a year at the detention center, all of them were suddenly released upon the instruction from Moscow and sent to Armenia, where they continue to live quite comfortably.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Varoujan Garabedian was released from French prison and sent to Armenia. Garabedian was responsible for planting a bomb at the Orly airport in France in 1983 that killed 8 people, including 4 French, 1 Swedish, 1 American and 2 Turkish citizens. He was convicted to life sentence in France. All of a sudden, he was released and extradited to Armenia – the country where he has never been before and had no relatives. Upon arrival, the terrorist was immediately pardoned by the then president Robert Kocharyan, embraced by prime-minister Andranik Markarian and glorified to the level of a national hero.
Another murderer, Gurgen Yanikian, who ruthlessly assassinated two of his guests, Turkish diplomats, during the lunch in Santa-Barbara (CA) in 1973 and was given a life sentence in U.S., was glorified in Armenia to the extent that the president attended the national Opera House to watch and enjoy the performance specifically devoted to this treacherous murderer.
In January 1991, in the last year of the Soviet Union, the young Azeri journalist, Salatyn Askerova, was killed in an ambush while travelling from Lachin to Shusha in Nagorno-Karabakh. Four members of the Armenian terrorist group – Arno Mkrtchan, Grachik Petrosian, Arvet Mangasarian and Gagik Argustamian – admitted responsibility for her murder. Miraculously, having spent not even half a year at the detention center, all of them were suddenly released upon the instruction from Moscow and sent to Armenia, where they continue to live quite comfortably.
My friend,
Liar-menians do not understand..
They are All-time LOSERS..
They are waiting for their last days in a shithole country..
Because they were cursed by the GOD for their betrayals to Turks,jews and France :))

They can not even read what you wrote..

They are si,mply donkey brained

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Varoujan Garabedian was released from French prison and sent to Armenia. Garabedian was responsible for planting a bomb at the Orly airport in France in 1983 that killed 8 people, including 4 French, 1 Swedish, 1 American and 2 Turkish citizens. He was convicted to life sentence in France. All of a sudden, he was released and extradited to Armenia – the country where he has never been before and had no relatives. Upon arrival, the terrorist was immediately pardoned by the then president Robert Kocharyan, embraced by prime-minister Andranik Markarian and glorified to the level of a national hero.
Another murderer, Gurgen Yanikian, who ruthlessly assassinated two of his guests, Turkish diplomats, during the lunch in Santa-Barbara (CA) in 1973 and was given a life sentence in U.S., was glorified in Armenia to the extent that the president attended the national Opera House to watch and enjoy the performance specifically devoted to this treacherous murderer.
In January 1991, in the last year of the Soviet Union, the young Azeri journalist, Salatyn Askerova, was killed in an ambush while travelling from Lachin to Shusha in Nagorno-Karabakh. Four members of the Armenian terrorist group – Arno Mkrtchan, Grachik Petrosian, Arvet Mangasarian and Gagik Argustamian – admitted responsibility for her murder. Miraculously, having spent not even half a year at the detention center, all of them were suddenly released upon the instruction from Moscow and sent to Armenia, where they continue to live quite comfortably.
great post, nothing like slapping people with the truth.
jacks

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

They knew it would happen... And what did Hungarians expected when they passed the bloody killer to Azerbaijan? As for me I'm really tired of such EU members as Hungary because they think they can do whatever they like. Europe is tired of being raped by these new members and owing to Hungary now Azerbaijan will do whatever it likes like freeing murderers... Unbelievable nonsense! Why Europe just issues protests against Aliev's illegal decisions and Hungary's stupidity? We have many ways to show them what they are without Europe, but somehow our authorities confine themselves to vague generalities that encourage the disregard of common European principles. And what's next? We'll be afraid to take drastic measures towards violators and in the end we'll be scared to walk the streets...

Since: Jun 12

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

jacks wrote:
They knew it would happen... And what did Hungarians expected when they passed the bloody killer to Azerbaijan? As for me I'm really tired of such EU members as Hungary because they think they can do whatever they like. Europe is tired of being raped by these new members and owing to Hungary now Azerbaijan will do whatever it likes like freeing murderers... Unbelievable nonsense! Why Europe just issues protests against Aliev's illegal decisions and Hungary's stupidity? We have many ways to show them what they are without Europe, but somehow our authorities confine themselves to vague generalities that encourage the disregard of common European principles. And what's next? We'll be afraid to take drastic measures towards violators and in the end we'll be scared to walk the streets...
RIGHT !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hungary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The West must focus its attention on Ukrainian ... 10 hr Beatata 1
World War I: How did the unthinkable happen? Tue Vojvoda85m 14
So little real news Tue CIF 2
Turks say Hungarians are Turks (Jan '14) Mon Hungarian 101 29
Hungary's opposition asks EU to protect democracy Sun Hungarian 101 3
Look at Italian teams Aug 21 Hungarian 101 2
Why do SLOvaks hate Hungarians? (Nov '09) Aug 20 Hungarian 101 210
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hungary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••