Since: Apr 08

trust no imitators ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Name your favorite club in HK and discuss why you like it.
Charming Oriental

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2008

Chinese Chess Club, Hong Kong Jockey Club, Cricket Club, The China Club!

“the ONE AND ONLY OC ;)”

Since: Apr 08

trust no imitators ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

Charming Oriental wrote:
Chinese Chess Club, Hong Kong Jockey Club, Cricket Club, The China Club!
what is the HK Jockey Club like?
Charming Oriental

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

Exciting and interesting. A few restaurants and places for selling souvenirs apart from horse racing and socializing.
Pocari

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

hahah! Charming Oriental those are not night clubs! I heard there's a new one called Beijing Club and its located in Lan Kwai Fong. Don't like the club then just bar hop around at Lan Kwai!

Yeah Lan Kwai Fong! You can try a dozen different bars and clubs in one night at this place!

Unless you have a special meaning for night club as in you want a paid chick to accomodate you, then Lan Kwai might disappoint you.
Andy852

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

hey Pocari, there are plenty of chaep HK$100-a-go clubs in downtown Sham Shui Po.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Where are the best places to get laid?
andy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Judged:

At ur mommas house. Fat overweight gwei moi ho serving it up in britan.
SG Girl

Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

do U like beach clubs ? Does Hongkong have any beach clubs like Cafe del Mar ? If yes , where is it located?
michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

oc creole lady in macau wrote:
Name your favorite club in HK and discuss why you like it.
random questions: what's the best area for expats from Los Angeles? ANY and ALL info would be helpful!!!
beach bum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2009

SG Girl wrote:
do U like beach clubs ? Does Hongkong have any beach clubs like Cafe del Mar ? If yes , where is it located?
South Beach beach club is the best and only beach club in town!
Chinese

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Sad white trash wrote:
Dirty poor uneducated white trash, get the f*ck out of HK, you perverts come here to spread STD.
Its f8cken sad that these losers are unwanted sh8t in their own country so they come here to molest our women and kids.
HK brothers, lets all beat the sh8t out of them.
Chinese are smart, gentle and peaceful people, we know Whites are good people.

You know nothing about Chinese people, take your crap elsewhere.
LKF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Sad white trash wrote:
Dirty poor uneducated white trash, get the f*ck out of HK, you perverts come here to spread STD.
Its f8cken sad that these losers are unwanted sh8t in their own country so they come here to molest our women and kids.
HK brothers, lets all beat the sh8t out of them.
"HK brothers" will hold tight and do no such thing. The last thing on their minds is unprovoked and unnecessary exertion or aggression against international free movement of talents and willing. Pervert gwailo intent on dirty deeds is however much free to self destruct.
Agreed

Kowloon, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Hate all the Gwei Los in Hong Kong walking around like they own the place.
Go home!
Anon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

Last night I slashed one's face with boxcutters for talking shit!
White Pride

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Chinese are jealous of white man because if HK never had British rule it would be a shitty, poor, backward dump. White man made HK rich and clean. Now it's becoming a shithole again because of all the mainland Chinese. Soon HK will have no democracy again.

And you should thank white men because they have the size to keep your women happy. You should thank white men for happy chinese women. Don't be jealous because you are 'smaller', and noisier, and boring, and sissy, and love shit chinese pop music.

And you act so tough. Chinese never go one-on-one with a white guy in a fight because they are too scared and too sissy.

If god was a chinaman I would choose to go to Hell.
Peace

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Anon wrote:
Last night I slashed one's face with boxcutters for talking shit!
Good job my brother, next time cut his little d*ck off too, its useless anyways
Hong Kong

Happy Valley, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Peace wrote: Good job my brother, next time cut his little d*ck off too, its useless anyways
cut his little dick off? look who's talking, abit of a hypocrite arent you.
i partially agree with White Pride here as without white influence over hk it would still be a shit hole. I have nothing against Chinese people, they are generally friendly, peaceful people and talking shit about them in what is their country now is abit inconsiderate.
The thing is you cant disagree with the fact that without the us colognising hong kong it wouldnt be as economically developed, it would still be a pretty average port, there would be no IFC or any Banks, there would be a few fish and fabric markets.
If you think that is better and you think hong kong would be better without us "Gwailo's" ever being here then you have a serious problem, and may aswell live in Xihaigu in a mud hut....
Anonymous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Without England's colonisation (the white man), you would not be a proud Hong Konger. You would be a main lander sunshine. Lets be honest, with your attitude, you basically are anyway. Be honest Mr Mainlander, you have either lost a GF to a westerner, or inlove with a chick getting boned by a westerner. All talk no action which is why your ladies prefer expats. And all the lies and rubbish you small peckered little mummy boys tell the local ladies about us expats exits their minds the very moment they speak with us and realise we are real men as opposed to boyband wannabees that out ersatz local competitors are.
Anonymous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

oh, and also, most of the clubs around Wyndham st are full of local girls looking for some white sword. Also, get into the local clubs and bars as well. You walk into a local bar in Causeway Bay or TST, and you will be fighting off local ladies with a stick. Literally 10-20 phones numbers per night without trying. You might get bad stares from the local boys though, but dont worry about them - they have no spine to back anything up with. So get tucked in - like taking candy from a baby :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••