Negra-Bella

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Hello. I am a beautiful young woman living in Bahamas, and I want to find a spouse from hondurus or Latin America. Someone who has a skill or trade. Where should I look?
Lisa

Topsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

Hi there,

I was just wondering why did you pick a Honduran man? Have you had a previous relationship with a Honduran man? Wow you live in Bahamas that's awesome!
Ceibita girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

That is serious, girl freind if you find one good one please let the rest of us single women of Hondurean natinality know! I was married to two of them and know of many others who dont have a faithful bone in their bodies. Good luck!
Ceibita girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

That is serious, girl freind if you find one good one please let the rest of us single women of Hondurean nationality know! I was married to two of them and know of many others who dont have a faithful bone in their bodies. Good luck!

“Love has no borders!”

Since: Aug 07

Spring Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

I have a couple of cousins I could introduce you to.
Negra-Bella wrote:
Hello. I am a beautiful young woman living in Bahamas, and I want to find a spouse from hondurus or Latin America. Someone who has a skill or trade. Where should I look?
individualone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Ceibita girl wrote:
That is serious, girl freind if you find one good one please let the rest of us single women of Hondurean nationality know! I was married to two of them and know of many others who dont have a faithful bone in their bodies. Good luck!
I was married to a honduran man and while he was here in the United States he was fine but as soon as he went back to Honduras he was a different man. He started using cocaine and fell apart completely. It would be nice to hear more about your experiences with Honduran men as opposed to the women here in US.
Negra-Bella

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Hello and thank you everyone for your replies. I have a friend who is married to a honduran man, but both of them are older and in the 50ties. As they got married later in their life. They are a solid couple who have been together for 4 years now.
Lisa

Topsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2008

Hi Negra-bella, I have to agree with Ceibita girl since I had or not really had a Honduran boyfriend myself...but my mistake was taking too long to wise up to Mr. Player from Tela. But hey, there are players in every race across the caribbean- Honduras to Spain to Italy, etc.. The ting is being able to be strong and keep looking for someone deserving of us. You must have met a Honduran man for you to want to find one and marry...most are very handsome and will sweep you off your feet...good luck, I'm looking for a "good" one too..
Alex

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Hi girls! Good luck with your b-friend hunt, and please keep in mind that there are lots of "honduran rednecks" who would do anything to get out of their poverty. Like any other country, there are lots of fine men too! Good luck!

Negrabella: just curious, why are you looking for a latin hunsband-to-be, and particularly, a honduran one?
Lisa

Topsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Si, tu eres correcto Alex about that...

I was curious to why she is looking particularly for a Honduran one too?
tee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

Why would a person choose to find a boyfriend or companion based on their Nationality? This a strange way of looking for lasting love!
Alex

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2008

tee wrote:
Why would a person choose to find a boyfriend or companion based on their Nationality? This a strange way of looking for lasting love!
Indeed.
rubi

Morrisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

honduran men are the best,great lovers,handsome and good personality!
joel

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

If their is one decent and sweet-romantic Honduran girl around please direct me towards her cause i almost give up on Honduran girls..i don't want too but i've known a few who were just very problematic

israfish71@hotmail.com
Lisa wrote:
Hi Negra-bella, I have to agree with Ceibita girl since I had or not really had a Honduran boyfriend myself...but my mistake was taking too long to wise up to Mr. Player from Tela. But hey, there are players in every race across the caribbean- Honduras to Spain to Italy, etc.. The ting is being able to be strong and keep looking for someone deserving of us. You must have met a Honduran man for you to want to find one and marry...most are very handsome and will sweep you off your feet...good luck, I'm looking for a "good" one too..
yoel

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

and i really don't mind them wanting to dress and act soo sexy but as long as she does not want to sleep and get $ from every Latino or american guy she sees...I'm not a jealous guy so if any Honduran girls want to make friends with me, then please call me or write me..I'm here in Houston,Tx
israfish71@hotmail.com
yoel

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

Rubi, are you Catracha??
i'm looking for a Catracha!
Besos!
israfish71@hotmail.com
Aut

Aurora, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Hey i just wanted to say hello and that my x is from Honduras and he is sweet we still see each other and are in the process of talking again I dont want anyone else im hoping for us to have a baby soon!
atal

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

Hello every one,
I ma 24 years boy looking for If any one wants to get husband pls contact me via email Atal_sahil@yahoo.com
Thanks for your cooperation in advance
atal

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

sorry looking for wife, 23-35
Eva

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Well, I'm Honduran and I have to say, good Honduran men are hard to come by. Most of the good ones are just hiding at home. Kinda hard to find them that way. Won't stop me from looking, though. Or perhaps they'll find me...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Honduras Discussions

Search the Honduras Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Honduran families deported back to a bleak future 3 hr terror of politicians 1
Honduran families deported back to a bleak future 10 hr Don 18
Both Sides Mobilize in Honduras (Jul '09) 13 hr Brainiac of Beacon House 11
Why Won't Obama Call These Kids Refugees? 13 hr Go Blue Forever 2
Honduras declares tourism a national priority 13 hr Brainiac of Beacon House 4
Honduran families deported back to a bleak future 15 hr Josh 2
understanding honduran women (Nov '06) Tue Mile 683
•••
•••