Kansas

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Please tell a friend what is going on. You need to get out of that relationship now! Please look up controlling personalities...this will help you see the signs and open your eyes and make it easier to stop this relationship. I was married to a Honduran for a short time. It as all romance and beautiful things but slowly he changed overtime and changed completely after we got married. The controlling person manipulates you into thinking its your fault but its not!! My ex still stalks me even though we have not lived together for a year and a half and have been divorced for almost a year. He still accuses me of cheating even though I never did and WE ARE DIVORCED!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell a family member or a friend. YOU HAVE TO GET OUT NOW!! The physical abuse will only escalate and the mental abuse will haunt you for a very long time. I am just now realizing what the stress of my relationship has had on my mental and physical health. You are stronger than he is and worth so much more than this. There will always be good memories with anyone you love but don't let someone drag you down or hurt you!! Please keep us updated!!
Maria

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

16 you are very young and have your whole life ahead of you, so I would leave. Family is very important and he shouldn't keep you from them. Not all Honduran men are as jealous as he is, so go find you a man who can love and trust you. I have been with my Honduran husband now for over 12 years and he isn't jealous at all. He treats me very well. I think it just depends on how he was raised and a lot of it depends on how their father treated their mother. The way I see it is a man is going to act towards a woman the same as how his father acts towards his mother. If he is so jealous now it is only going to get worse. Leave while you can.
be careful

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I dated 2 Honduras men they seem to act as if you are the only one in their life but it is usually not true the make secret calls to other women, they play games to find out if he is true give him a telephone that you pay and watch his text can calls online, this is what I did and found out he,was texting other women and calling others. Be very careful I had a four year relationship with one when he got deported he married the women in Honduras as soon as he saw her, I had been sending him money. I have ot seen any honest ones.
lovemycatrachito

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

I have been with my husband for four years. He is from Honduras. He does not drink, he is not abusive, or possessive. He has children in Honduras and is six years younger than me. We have a wonderful relationship. We Skype with his kids and family, mother father sisters every weekend. I was formerly married to a Mexican man for thirteen years that was abusive and an alcoholic. You can not generalize a group of people. You always need to get to know someone and have trust no matter where they are from. I hope that this site does not leer people away from meeting men from any country. It is obvious if someone hides parts of their live from you then something shady is going on. My husband is not perfect, but he is perfect for me. We both help one another from housework to paying the bills. As for papers he is waiting patiently for immigration reform, and does not want me to file for him. Bottom line there are good and bad everywhere. Good luck ladies it took me 34 years to find my soulmate!

Since: Aug 13

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

someone who is open minded about honduras men can you please help me , i need advice asap .
HONDURIAN MEN HELP

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Hello,
I have been seeing a Hondurian guy for a year now, I wouldn’t say its serious because I was in a serious relationship when I met him, and I left my husband in the process and a few weeks ago he asked me to marry him. He is an illegal so I am SO scared he might want to use me for his papers. He has 3 kids and I think he still has a relationship with the mother even though he swears he doesn’t. We have gotten into arguments in the past about MONEY, because he has asked for several loans because his grandmother was sick in Honduras, which I don’t know if to believe and I have a good job and the money to loan so I have but I put a stop to it. He is amazing, he says the sweetest things and makes me feel amazing… He is the sweetest guy I have met. One of my friends told me he might have a drug addiction problem which I confronted him about and he swears he hasn’t even tried drugs……. I told him I couldn’t just marry him because I am recently divorced and still settling things with my ex, such as expenses and our houses, and he told me we would get marry and leave the country together in order to avoid the problems… which honestly my ex is really not stopping me from marrying him, what’s stopping me is that I am extremely scared it’s for the papers. Should I marry this guy? Please help!
Uuugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I've dated 3 catrachos, and all the same. I am currently with one, for almost a year. I am now 5 months pregnant... And thats becoming the only reason I stay. He has hit me, pulled my hair, cornered me, bloodied my nose, all when he drinks. And boy does he love to drink. He is 23 and I'm 25. He has to know what I'm doing and where I am at all times. If I don't answer his call, I'm in trouble! But he can go out drinking and not come home til 8am... But since he's the man, thats totally okay -_- I an not allowed to have any friends. He has to be my one and only. I have to do what he says when he says it... Their charm is overpowering... He is handsome and does take care of me... But the controlling is ridiculous. From what Im reading... He is apparently the stereotype honduran man??
Uuugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Kansas wrote:
Please tell a friend what is going on. You need to get out of that relationship now! Please look up controlling personalities...this will help you see the signs and open your eyes and make it easier to stop this relationship. I was married to a Honduran for a short time. It as all romance and beautiful things but slowly he changed overtime and changed completely after we got married. The controlling person manipulates you into thinking its your fault but its not!!
this wasn't intended for me... But its exactly what I needed to hear...
Uuugh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

gloria garcia alvarenga wrote:
<quoted text> where r u from...how does he look im lookinh for a man.name alex...when did u meet him
I'm also with an alex...

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Honduren Guys are the best ! Im dating one and we have 24 years togethers never cheated on me hes a gentle men he likes me to wear really nice stuff so he takes me shopping all the time! He bought me a car , and hes building a house for us in honduras and he talks perfect english he was actually born in the usa but when u see him he looks white cuz he has green eyes and hes really white xD but hes perfect he works as a lawyer , he takes care of my kids

Honduren guys are just fucking perfect thats all i wanna say they could be a gentle men , hes everything
ketsana

Cambridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Jaus wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a feeling most of them were abusive. My husband (before we got married) ended up hitting me in the beginning, but he thought I was like any other woman who wouldn't fight back. My mom said a man should never put his hands on you and I grew up with my uncles. I whopped his ass the 1st time he decided he was going to hit me. 2 1/2 years down the line, he never lifted his hands again.
good for u. Awesome! Teach him heccant treat womenmlike yhat :)
south American Guest

Akeley, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

I have not been dating, but seeing, because rules where set in motion the first time we got together. I was told he was 28 and I am 37. I didn't see nothing wrong with it. That was his first lie and one of the biggest. He has no lied to me since, but he is very blunt sometimes I need to teach him how to speak to women, especially me. He turned out to be 22, and when we were together he was 21. He confessed on his birthday. I know about his life, he says he is building a house there, I see the progress over pictures. He has been here since the age of 14, so I know there's no other women, or kids in Honduras. He speaks on the phone in front of me to whom ever calls. I speak, Spanish, Portuguese and understand french and Italian. He told me, when we got together that one time, it was only for a butty call, but 10 months later, friends with benefits, has turned into to amor, but we are not caring titles, like boyfriend, girlfriend. He has plans for his future. He has included me in his plans, he is a very compassionate man, loves his family, can be a jerk to me, but apologizes when necessary , does not like head games but its okay for him to play them. I have to pry his feelings out, but I am the same. I am in the middle of a divorce, but do I want to be with him, there's so much I wish I could share with him but he enojas do fast. Gets mad to quickly over stupid shit. Ge would have moved on to another place, because he is not being able to make his land paying, but just the other day, he says to me, "that he is only here suffering, because I am here with 2 months left of school", to anyone else that would melt their heart, but to me it just added stress in my life. I have an enormous amount of feelings for him, but I am afraid to be taken for a ride, especially newly divorced. He has never misled me, but once. Lord help me.
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

I don't ever blog at all but; I love; love that part about ripping out the band-aid; realy caught my eye I must say. It just made me cry right now cause that was the exact same thing Im going through right now with my honduras guy. We have two children together for quite some time; But for some reason; he still won't leave me no matter how hard i try. But I call this pulling the whole tree out all at once roots, dirt and all. And let me tell you, "this way feels better than the misarble way.
Brenda

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Well i LOVE honduras guys..they r so sexy..hard worker..
Tender but real man

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Linda13 wrote:
I have been dating an immigrant from Honduras for about 2 years now. He is a great guy, really sweet and caring. He goes out of his way for me and has never asked for a penny. But sometimes, the cultural differences of what is considered ok and not ok can be unbearable. I'll catch him texting other women ("friends"), gawking at other girls in public when I'm with him etc. But to him this is perfectly normal. On the other hand, if I was to text another guy etc. He would be angry. And no matter how many times you try to explain how it's not fair, it doesn't matter. This is how he was raised. I love my boyfriend and would do anything for him but I warn all ladies out there getting involved with not just Hondurans, but any illegal immigrant...it's not easy. Every day you worry if he'll be gone tomorrow, you worry about surviving financially, what will happen to your baby etc. It's a very difficult path, girls think twice before you fall in love and sacrifice your freedom.
HI Linda...bellieve him that's the way we grew up, if he does that in our culture doesn´t mean is a lack of respect to you, to honduran men Women we loved are sacred, with out a stain, mark, spot, blot, patch , blur, blemish, or taint Honduran woman knows taht very well, every mother teaches her doughters about that before to become a women in way to find a husban, if you have Man who loves you, respect you and gives you every thing, loves your children and take care about yours, you don.t need to text to other men, no latin woman who want to be a Honduras has to assimilate that hard part, probably it won´t be easy for you, but with the time you are going to see it worth the value such a sacrifice.porbably if you asking if he can allown you to do a trip by yourself that´s not going to like him, but you can wait to do a nice trip together, I know for american girl is hard to understand that..to explain this it could take long time, but such explanation to us make sence. love with intecity.
Middle American Isthm

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

xoxolostgirlxoxo wrote:
someone who is open minded about honduras men can you please help me , i need advice asap .
Hi, how are you,? did you find the help you were looking for, probably an authenthic honduran man can help you, thanks..
HonduHeart

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

HONDURIAN MEN HELP wrote:
Hello,
I have been seeing a Hondurian guy for a year now, I wouldn’t say its serious because I was in a serious relationship when I met him, and I left my husband in the process and a few weeks ago he asked me to marry him. He is an illegal so I am SO scared he might want to use me for his papers. He has 3 kids and I think he still has a relationship with the mother even though he swears he doesn’t. We have gotten into arguments in the past about MONEY, because he has asked for several loans because his grandmother was sick in Honduras, which I don’t know if to believe and I have a good job and the money to loan so I have but I put a stop to it. He is amazing, he says the sweetest things and makes me feel amazing… He is the sweetest guy I have met. One of my friends told me he might have a drug addiction problem which I confronted him about and he swears he hasn’t even tried drugs……. I told him I couldn’t just marry him because I am recently divorced and still settling things with my ex, such as expenses and our houses, and he told me we would get marry and leave the country together in order to avoid the problems… which honestly my ex is really not stopping me from marrying him, what’s stopping me is that I am extremely scared it’s for the papers. Should I marry this guy? Please help!
Hi, here in Honduras we used to say, who doesn't risk doesn't earn, don't you think its worth the value to take such a risk? any way if he want's papers, you dont want a illegal husband, if you get married to him doesn't mean since you do it he is legal, its going to take time even after gettting married, if doesn't work that relationship after he become legal.at least you know you tried to find the right guy, not the perfect one, nobady is perfect. but if you are succefull both or you are going to be succesfull, is like an invest, you can became very rich doing it..We the Honduran men have also a Heart not all men are looking to take advantage..an American men doesn't need a green card or citizeship, but this Honduran is the sweetest guy to have met, Try, don't be scared. thanks
HonduHeart

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

sylvia wrote:
I went on.a few dates with a H M he 2 yrs older than me it seems he has alot of money no.children so he say he wants some was married to Panama women 10 yr divorced 2 year ...he is going to Missouri for a week for construction job and he want me to fly down there an he pay for the ticket do he really like me or is.it a game I.am.homemaker take care my kids and my mom.wit cancer ..so what you think
HI, I undestand you questions was almost 2 years ago, but my advice could be this : Well, I am Honduran man too, but think carefully wath are you going to do. your Moms needs you now, He is going to undesrtand that, for us, the katrachos, familly has a great value. but probably if you look to someone to you trust to stay at your home few days, you can try, because that could be just a proof, to see if you leave your home for him....especially your loved mom who needs you so much...
I hope she has been better. hugs Mike
HonduHeart

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Brenda wrote:
Well i LOVE honduras guys..they r so sexy..hard worker..
hahahah, Hi, thanks for that, but I think not al, the Honduran are that you think, but in a relationship we used to be honest and clean, when a Honduran man loves, really loves..
enjoy great.
HonduHeart

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Uuugh wrote:
I've dated 3 catrachos, and all the same. I am currently with one, for almost a year. I am now 5 months pregnant... And thats becoming the only reason I stay. He has hit me, pulled my hair, cornered me, bloodied my nose, all when he drinks. And boy does he love to drink. He is 23 and I'm 25. He has to know what I'm doing and where I am at all times. If I don't answer his call, I'm in trouble! But he can go out drinking and not come home til 8am... But since he's the man, thats totally okay -_- I an not allowed to have any friends. He has to be my one and only. I have to do what he says when he says it... Their charm is overpowering... He is handsome and does take care of me... But the controlling is ridiculous. From what Im reading... He is apparently the stereotype honduran man??
NO, he was sick, now you baby is born, I hope he has changed after become a father, if not probably he needs psicological help, there's is not a stereotype Honduran men, here we are all diferent, like in US, Argentina, France, etc....I have a friend in a countryside Honduras who was like him, but after his boy was born he never sleep out anymore...But after this time if your man has not change , you have the controll. sweep him....My dad never hited my mom neaither pulled her hair nor verbal abused her...we are 6 brothers, 5 are like my dad, but unafortunally the other one is so diferent...He got divorced because never got understand his wife. now he got married again. it looks like he has changed, we hope so. every woman has the way to shape his man... women make men......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••