Starting a business in Honduras

Posted in the Honduras Forum

Matt

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jun 4, 2012
My friend and I have been looking to start a business in Honduras either targeting the lower class or rich. A few ideas we have for the rich class is to start something like a jet ski rental, tiki bar, in roatan since it s a cruise ship destination. For the lower class we were thinking about a rent to own store down there. In the store sell electronics, furniture, appliances, Bicycles, things in at nature. We don't know how any of this would work. If there is someone that lives in Honduras who could tell us what would be a good idea to do or what they Need or how these ideas would work would. Be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Reader

Dubai, UAE

#3 Jun 11, 2012
And u people should fuchk off from the u.s.
Xxx

Shelby, NC

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Wow
Heartbroken in OH

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Matt wrote:
My friend and I have been looking to start a business in Honduras either targeting the lower class or rich. A few ideas we have for the rich class is to start something like a jet ski rental, tiki bar, in roatan since it s a cruise ship destination. For the lower class we were thinking about a rent to own store down there. In the store sell electronics, furniture, appliances, Bicycles, things in at nature. We don't know how any of this would work. If there is someone that lives in Honduras who could tell us what would be a good idea to do or what they Need or how these ideas would work would. Be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Richard a bilingual owner of La Delphina, a bed and breakfast bar and grill, who used to be a cop in Boston. He talked about how profitable a jet ski business would be with a friend of mine on our trip there. Maybe he could be of some help to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honduras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to go about locating a honduran national Jan 23 LatinoLoverChas 2
Honduran Men (Oct '10) Dec '14 BrokenSpirit 141
Missing beauty queen found dead Nov '14 hammer 1
Honduras beachfront values real estate (Aug '08) Nov '14 Chris 26
Hondurans arrested on charges of obtaining fals... Oct '14 allan 1
Latina Females and Black Males in a relationship. Sep '14 theafrohonduran 2
Best place to live in Honduras? (May '07) Sep '14 TaylorAG 56
More from around the web