me me

Yonkers, NY

#91 Jul 15, 2012
"You bash the Haitians because of their poverty and despite their poverty they are not willing to cross the line of 'self-respect' that Dominicans have no problems crossing."

I suggest you go to Santiago and Puerto Plata to see exactly what Haitian women are willing to do ..

The problem is that demand for the physically unattractive women of Haiti is low so the the South American and Asian UN soldiers and even the Haitians want lighter skinned more beautiful Dominican women who use deodorant and bathe on a regular basis . On the Dominican side you have the Northern European tourists who want "dark meat" so the Haitian women have been selling their wares in DR mainly to tourists who want to walk on the "wild" side sort of like a sexual anthropology experience.

What is really sad is that Haitians with a cesspool of a country who depend on the handouts of the world and who have never been able to govern themselves have the nerve to criticism anyone because Haitian is a synonym of backwards,savage,illiterate,ai ds bearing ,mud cookie eating cretins with the arrogance of their French masters but at the end of the day the Haitians are still stuck with latrine for a nation and given the attitudes demonstrated here nothing will change because if someone considers themselves "great" then there is no need to improve which is why Haiti stays the same or gets worse and if Haitians prefer to concentrate on the problems real or imagined of others they are not concentrating on their sad situation but that is their problem and if they would take back the 1 to 2 million in DR then we wouldn't have any problems at all with Haiti or the Haitians so please tell them to go back to the Haitian fantasy world where life is so nice they emigrate to a third world nation (Haiti is 4th or 5th world)and these same people put down the country that is flooded with their people (like Mexicans in the US).I think they should all be deported and the border sealed so we could watch the savage Haitians tear each other apart because that is the only talent found in Haiti!
blackking

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#92 Jul 15, 2012
me me wrote:
"You bash the Haitians because of their poverty and despite their poverty they are not willing to cross the line of 'self-respect' that Dominicans have no problems crossing."
I suggest you go to Santiago and Puerto Plata to see exactly what Haitian women are willing to do ..
The problem is that demand for the physically unattractive women of Haiti is low so the the South American and Asian UN soldiers and even the Haitians want lighter skinned more beautiful Dominican women who use deodorant and bathe on a regular basis . On the Dominican side you have the Northern European tourists who want "dark meat" so the Haitian women have been selling their wares in DR mainly to tourists who want to walk on the "wild" side sort of like a sexual anthropology experience.
What is really sad is that Haitians with a cesspool of a country who depend on the handouts of the world and who have never been able to govern themselves have the nerve to criticism anyone because Haitian is a synonym of backwards,savage,illiterate,ai ds bearing ,mud cookie eating cretins with the arrogance of their French masters but at the end of the day the Haitians are still stuck with latrine for a nation and given the attitudes demonstrated here nothing will change because if someone considers themselves "great" then there is no need to improve which is why Haiti stays the same or gets worse and if Haitians prefer to concentrate on the problems real or imagined of others they are not concentrating on their sad situation but that is their problem and if they would take back the 1 to 2 million in DR then we wouldn't have any problems at all with Haiti or the Haitians so please tell them to go back to the Haitian fantasy world where life is so nice they emigrate to a third world nation (Haiti is 4th or 5th world)and these same people put down the country that is flooded with their people (like Mexicans in the US).I think they should all be deported and the border sealed so we could watch the savage Haitians tear each other apart because that is the only talent found in Haiti!
I have nothing more to say.... You said it all !!!!

I agree with you 100%!!!!
Fortunate1

United States

#93 Jul 15, 2012
You see me me I am not Haitian but I have lived and worked in Haiti and the DR. I was a manager for a several textile factories for a company based in the southern US. I just want you to know me me that I honestly consider the Haitian people far more honorable, honest, and respectable than Dominicans. Especially, the majority of the sluts running around the DR and the US. You know that if you drive down the malecon in the capital any night in the DR, you will see about 200 to 300 nasty prostitutes. Not to mention around the calle conde y la duarte. What a mess! Probably because like the Haitians most Dominicans are poor. Wake up stupid, the majority of your country is owned by foreigners. We paid our workers around $45 US a week salario and that same worker produced/assembled around $1500 US per week of output. You do the math.
Fortunate1

United States

#94 Jul 15, 2012
The best thing you Dominican idiots can do is tell your people to stop sending their drug dealing prostituting uneducated trash to the US. We get them out of Oklahoma as soon as they come here. A dominican from NY drove to El Paso, TX, picked up 12 kilos of cocaine and got caught in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The Okie jury gave him 38 years in jail. No, they avoid us like the plague.
you you

Hollywood, FL

#95 Jul 17, 2012
You saw noone wants Haitian women so they go to dr. You then state haitian women go to dr to prostitute. Make up your mind.
I have a Dominican friend and she's the worst. No self respect and yes she has a hooker mentality. She actually thinks I would marry her. Hahahaha.

Dr nice people but zero respect and morals. My grandfather taught me go to school get good grades make something of yourself but never ever bring a Dominican woman home.
Blackking

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#96 Jul 17, 2012
you you wrote:
You saw noone wants Haitian women so they go to dr. You then state haitian women go to dr to prostitute. Make up your mind.
I have a Dominican friend and she's the worst. No self respect and yes she has a hooker mentality. She actually thinks I would marry her. Hahahaha.
Dr nice people but zero respect and morals. My grandfather taught me go to school get good grades make something of yourself but never ever bring a Dominican woman home.
And you got none of those obviously as you can't even write properly !!! Must be Haitian !!! hahahahaha !!!
blackdragqueen

Brandon, FL

#97 Jul 18, 2012
yes haitian son of dessalines. DR Nice people but the women are beautiful shit. Characters dirty will do anything for a buck. I'm speaking from experience.
thetruth

Brandon, FL

#98 Jul 18, 2012
Why is Dominican Republic #4 in the world in prostitution?

DNA!!!!!!!

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#99 Jul 18, 2012
I would love to pay for a male Dominican prostitute.
Funny Haitians

Yonkers, NY

#100 Jul 19, 2012
Fortunate1 wrote:
You see me me I am not Haitian but I have lived and worked in Haiti and the DR. I was a manager for a several textile factories for a company based in the southern US. I just want you to know me me that I honestly consider the Haitian people far more honorable, honest, and respectable than Dominicans. Especially, the majority of the sluts running around the DR and the US. You know that if you drive down the malecon in the capital any night in the DR, you will see about 200 to 300 nasty prostitutes. Not to mention around the calle conde y la duarte. What a mess! Probably because like the Haitians most Dominicans are poor. Wake up stupid, the majority of your country is owned by foreigners. We paid our workers around $45 US a week salario and that same worker produced/assembled around $1500 US per week of output. You do the math.
Piti please ,we know your "closet Haitian" types ,you are all over Dominican sites claiming all sorts of nationalities but as soon as you write we know you for what you are .The same Haitian arguments and the same Haitian BS but in the end real foreigners vote with their feet and NOBODY wants to go to Haiti except UN personnel and cultural anthropologists studying primitive cultures.Anyhow ,good try but no dice...
Funny Haitians

Yonkers, NY

#101 Jul 19, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
I would love to pay for a male Dominican prostitute.
You do look gay piti..
Funny Haitians

Yonkers, NY

#102 Jul 19, 2012
you you wrote:
I know reading is not a Haitian strength but you are pretty bad...

The Haitian women in DR are wanted by NORTHERN EUROPEAN men who have some sort of anthropological fantasies of near bestiality with an ugly smelly Haitian women ...not to mention the discounted rate but in Haiti the UN soldiers and the Haitian men want more attractive nice smelling women .

I mean some guys will do anything ,but most men would not do a Haitian women and even less would pay for the "pleasure" .
Fortunate1

United States

#103 Jul 19, 2012
Just like a Dominican. I must be a closet Haitian because I defend Haitians. Sean Penn defends Haitians, is he Haitian? Donna Karen and Ben Stiller support Haiti, are they in your closet? Go ahead and call me a Haitian if it helps you sleep a little better just please dont call me a dominican. Your people could be among the world's best but your value system sucks. My friends from Puerto Rico tell me to go to PR for the shopping, the food, the culture. Every male Dominican tells me to visit their country for the brugal and las mujeres- l'edad que tu quieres. See the difference!
Funny Haitians

Yonkers, NY

#104 Jul 19, 2012
Fortunate1 wrote:
Just like a Dominican. I must be a closet Haitian because I defend Haitians. Sean Penn defends Haitians, is he Haitian? Donna Karen and Ben Stiller support Haiti, are they in your closet? Go ahead and call me a Haitian if it helps you sleep a little better just please dont call me a dominican. Your people could be among the world's best but your value system sucks. My friends from Puerto Rico tell me to go to PR for the shopping, the food, the culture. Every male Dominican tells me to visit their country for the brugal and las mujeres- l'edad que tu quieres. See the difference!
l'edad?? Dude this is not French or gibberish Kreyol. Sean Penn is public ,you are hidden behind a screen name so you could be anyone but we know you are Haitian because of your MO. Sean Penn is an advocate for Haiti ,but he never comes from the Haitian point of view as you do and using the same exact stale and idiotic arguments that Haitians use so since you walk like a duck and quack like a duck you must be a duck but one that is attempting to seem "unbiased" so as to give the image of outsiders agreeing with the Haitian POV .Of course when Pat Robertson and many others have commented on the stark differences between Haiti and DR (to Haiti's disadvantage ,he is decried by the whole crowd who would want us to believe that Haiti is in the state it is in due to outsiders because Haitians are according to them ;Hardworking,Intelligent,Multi -lingual (though mostly illiterate!),good people (when they are not killing, looting ,cutting heads or keeping child slaves)and victims of all the "evil" nations (mostly the same ones keeping Haitians from starving!)
Dude ,dedicate yourself to your country and leave the problems of DR to Dominicans and while you are at it please take back the one to two million countrymen who live in DR.

Funny how illogical morons state that DR is worse than Haiti ,yet the Haitians themselves vote with their feet to leave Haiti to DR!!
Nobody leaves their country for a situation that is not tremendously better than their current situation and it seems that it is better to be illegal in DR under a bridge than to be a legal citizen in Haiti!

Bon chance piti..

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#105 Jul 19, 2012
Funny Haitians wrote:
<quoted text>
You do look gay piti..
Not me.
thetruthfunnyhai tian

Brandon, FL

#106 Jul 20, 2012
Our poor are going to DR in droves but it doesn't change the fact PEPE the moral values suck for Dominicans. FACT.

White men love dark skin women and that's a fact. It's the whole exotic forbidden fruit thing.who cares.

FACT I would never ever marry a Dominican women because of their PUTA mentallity.
Most men will do an attractive Dominican but that is all she will be good for.not marriage material. Those same foreigners you hold in such high esteem talk about your women (your mother, daughter, sister, aunt,etc) like shit.
Fortunate1

Bartlesville, OK

#107 Jul 20, 2012
l'edad?? Dude this is not French or gibberish Kreyol.

'Edad' is Spanish for age and 'age' is French for age. I just lived in the DR and Haiti but I never mastered Spanish or French. The point I made still stands, dominican men have asked me to visit their country soley for the purpose of having sex with their joven chicas; to prostitute their women. Additionally, if you feel better by thinking that I am a Haitian, then please consider me as a Haitian but never ever insult me by referring to me as a dominican. My family line can be traced back to the early 1800's (Delaware) from Europe. I am 100% white but if you feel better by saying that I am Haitian, then please go ahead. Now that that is out of the way and I am the Haitian that you want me to be, let me begin by telling you that your dominican people stink. They suck! I study history and stand with the historical facts not the BS crap that comes out of your writings. I like the fact that the Haitian feet are marching to the DR but you cannot march yourself off Haiti Topix.. You live here! Maybe the Haitians will leave your country when you and people like you leave their space alone. We are on this site to discuss the positive but the only ones that bring the negative are the dominicans; why is that? What do they gain by this? Hiding behing their computers spewing out garbage on this thread. They prove their value every time they end up on this site and like their reputation - stink begets stink!
Fortunate1

Bartlesville, OK

#108 Jul 20, 2012
The dominicans, via these sites, and their comments are showing the many many readers the actual truth about their position relative to the Haiti question. They deny their abuse of peasant Haitians living in the DR but on the web, they cannot wait to degrade the very existence of anything Haitian. The truth is in your response. Please continue to do what you do so that others in this big vast world of ours can vote for ourselves whether or not you dominicans are the pieces of crap that we know you all to be. People are getting smart and informed through these sites and your tourism numbers will start to decline as a result. Who wants to visit a poor country like the DR whose people spend all their time bashing poorer people.
Chilliwest

United States

#109 Jul 20, 2012
Fortunate1,

I agree with you. Why do these punks live on our site? I am 100 percent Haitian and I hope that we can bring a positive vibe to this site but the caca squad can't help themselves. I am however hoping that positive minded dominicans will join us.
El Cid

Brooklyn, NY

#110 Jul 20, 2012
Chilliwest wrote:
Fortunate1,
I agree with you. Why do these punks live on our site? I am 100 percent Haitian and I hope that we can bring a positive vibe to this site but the caca squad can't help themselves. I am however hoping that positive minded dominicans will join us.
Subjects like this on "Why is Dominican Republic #4 in the world in prostitution?"are what brings Dominicans here and what will not bring any POSITIVE "vibes"

Haiti is sooo bad that the only thing Haitians can do is try to find negatives in others and blame others instead of working on Haiti.

So forgive me if I laugh at your comment about good vibes in a thread such as this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominican Republic are anti-Haitian Protesting ... Tue Dominican4ever 2
US deports more than 250 Haitians (Dec '11) Oct 24 stop being so sel... 226
Dating a Haitian man?????? (Jun '12) Oct 23 Arlene 222
Former Haiti dictator 'Baby Doc' dies Oct 20 stop being so sel... 5
Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Oct 20 Sh1tbird 39
why dominican women love haitian men? (Dec '09) Oct 17 GuevoLargo 726
Le pere Edner Devalcin rattrape dans sa tombe p... (Sep '07) Oct 17 hugues1 28

Haiti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE