The Church and the government in Haiti.

Posted in the Haiti Forum

Des Idees pour L Action

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 8, 2012
People have been giving all kind of opinions in the relationship between the church and the government in Haiti. Some people want separation of church and state and others like me lean toward a good relationship between the church and the state. The fact of the matter is: The church is a political institution from the kingdom of God. It is the embassy of the Kingdom of God on Earth. Since the church is a political institution and the the government is a political institution also. we cannot separate them. It is logical to have a state religion a church of the government or good relationship between the two.........Archange Deshommes, RECONSTRUCTION: A series of five year plans for development in Haiti......Adeshommes@hotmail. com........Facebook.....Archan ge Deshommes.....Google
haiti

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2012
haiti - cut off from every type *
invent cracker -
!? catho lic - jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Florida braces for affects of possible Ha... (Jan '10) 4 hr OId Sailor 9
Voodou Priests And Doctors Are On The Frontline... Jan 20 zisia 2
Dating a Haitian man?????? (Jun '12) Jan 20 funny lady 228
Radio Caraibes FM is now working, and phone num... (Jan '10) Jan 19 Roselinda surpris 22
Haiti's new prime minister faces instability, p... Jan 16 laguerre 1
Haitian chat room, Meet new people, fet bel ti ... (Aug '10) Jan 16 mage 191
satta matka (Dec '12) Jan 16 parkash bhagat 224
More from around the web