Dating a Haitian man??????

Posted in the Haiti Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Felamcheri

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Sep 9, 2013
 
Tchup Haitian men lol
White American female

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Sep 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

People are people good and bad. My best friend happens to be Haitian, we worked together 14 years ago and remained good friends. I have dated a Haitian man and met most of his US family/friends and other friends/family that have visited the US. My ex boyfriend already had his citizenship for 5 years before we met. It was one of the best experiences I ever had, him as well as everyone all had one goal in mind to be happy and make you happy whether watching a game on tv, sharing good food, conversation, joking, music, dancing. Haiti may be a poor country and people can say negative things about Haitian people but for me Haitian people are some of the most beautiful people (in every way) I have ever met.
pretty_brown_eye s

Bessemer, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Sep 19, 2013
 
lord im just trying to figure out what im dealing with...this man i talk to is part haitian black and kreo...at first i liked him NOW im like what the hell!!!!! he DONT like me speaking to people (including male bestfriends i ALREADY had),he's VERY judgemental,thinking he's BETTER than other people,ALWAYS accusing me of fooling around,stay ARGUING about LITTLE things!!!! but let him tell it he loves me and all that other mushy shit BUT lately i havent heard from him i been calling and texting him cause im VERY worried smh WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO???!!! i mean im not judgemental ill date a person from a different race but goddayum man lol i jus dont want my feelings hurt!!!!
nick

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It is sad that many of you have a bad ideology about Haitian men while your point of views are about men in general. I am a Haitian man myself and being with my half for 24 years. Many women always make that mistake in a relation they do not learn to communicate first then we will learn to love each others. A relation needs a constant dialogue in other for it to succeed. Do not assume or pretend always choose the right time to start a dialogue and ask questions about things you want to know. If the person cannot communicate then it wont work. Many women made that mistake. How can a guy love you without knowing you? Is it because of you physical appearance? This cannot be love. Many things such as trust, love,belief, etc..... Require a lot of dialogues. It is important to built a good foundation for the survival of a good relation. From the beginning of all that RESPECT is the key. You have to respect each other. In my relation we respect, communicate, love, trust each other. I supported my women through her career now she is a medical doctor and now i am getting her help i am doing my master and leaving a great life together.
Cheyenne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Oct 8, 2013
 
I have been involved in a off and on situation with a haitian man for almost five years. I would be here all day trying to explain this mess I am involved in. I get sick to my stomach if I think about it to much. Bottom line is we are not good for one another. I broke things off for good because I am over it but in his mind we are still together. He said he wanted to come by to talk which turned into my clothes being ripped off of me and forced to have sex...this is still bothering me and this whole situation is just craziness...Ladies, doesn't matter the nationality..a no good man is just that no matter where he is from! He is controlling and very jealous and has showed me in the past that he don't mind getting physical if necessary...I don't really know what is going to happen..how thebhell do you call the police on the man you love...sad thing is after the fact he acted like nothing happened..anyway just wanted to vent..I haven't told anybody about it..just dealing w this mess on my own.
Mimi

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Oct 11, 2013
 
I agree with all the voodou comments,run run for life
ladies! The older they are run run!
610302954mnc

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Oct 12, 2013
 
Old timer wrote:
My neighbors are from Haiti and they are insisting I go with them to visit and bring my 16 & 18 year old daughters I'm a single mom . I'm kinda weirded out by this any advise
im americsn and I went to haiti for the 1st time last year for Christmas. I went wth my man and his entire immediate family. We stayed for a week and had a blast. Haiti is a place that stays in your heart n you will NEVER forget your trip there. His family is lk a typical middle class American family and his parents place was big and clean. That and everyone having money made the trip comfortable for me being a first timer. If you want togo do it!!! I'm hooked I'll be there again this Christmas
Love of my LIFE

West Haverstraw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Oct 24, 2013
 
I am an mixed race american woman. I dated and married a Haitian guy from Port au Prince, Haiti. He treated me like a queen, better then ANY man that I have EVER been with. He literally put me on a pedastol. He was not only my best friend, my husband for life and the father of my children and the best lover I ever had. There is no one that could or will EVER compare against my baby. (r.i.p.).....If I ever marry again a Haitian guy is the Top of my list.And for all you people who are against haitian men, don't hate....They definitely got it going on. No doubt.....
Love of my LIFE

West Haverstraw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Oct 24, 2013
 
hari67 wrote:
Here you go again......most Haitian do not date American woman except for convenience or green card good luck
You said most haitians only date for a green card, so NOT true. That's like saing since your name on here is HAIR you only wear weaves....ENOUGH SAID----->>>>>N EXT....
LOVEof myLIFE was HAITIAN

West Haverstraw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Oct 24, 2013
 
Mimi wrote:
I agree with all the voodou comments,run run for life
ladies! The older they are run run!
What's the matter Mimi, Haitian's won't give you the time of day....Maybe you think the put voodoo on you and their ALL running......Lol
Telling it like it is

West Haverstraw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Oct 25, 2013
 
Mimi wrote:
I agree with all the voodou comments,run run for life
ladies! The older they are run run!
So put on your bogey shoes and run. Because the Haitian men probably do that when they see you. And I'm sure voodoo or age has absolutely nothing to do with it....
Natasha M

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Oct 29, 2013
 
I've been dating this Haitian guy for 5 years, he was born and raised in Haiti. He has cheated on me with several different types of women. I'm so in love with him in take care of him and his son, gives him whatever he needs and still he messes around on me. My question is will he ever change?
Cece

Underwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Nov 14, 2013
 
I am Spanish American and I am dating a Haitain guy! I am 19 and he is 22 n we are getting married next year! Before him I dated African Americans,puerto ricans,Cubans,and Dominicans and to be honest he is the most intelligent of all he is amazing plus he knows 4 languages which is English,creole,French, and a lil bit of Spanish! Seriously he is the most incredible guy in this planet all my family love him!
Cece

Underwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Nov 14, 2013
 
Love of my LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
You said most haitians only date for a green card, so NOT true. That's like saing since your name on here is HAIR you only wear weaves....ENOUGH SAID----->>>>>N EXT....
Maybe all the Haitian guys you had met only want you for that
Deedee

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Nov 19, 2013
 
I am a haitian young woman, and I have dated haitians and jamaicans....yea yea i see what u all are saying, but guess what....i have dated many jamaican men and they are just as bad if not worse...so ya'll get it together.....and even the bahamians! they r sweet, but deadly!! and for the person that hates haitans....u obviously sound ridiculous and have no idea what u are saying.......my family is far from what u say thats for sure.....we have doctors and lawyers, and nurses, and business men and women....we all live in nice houses in florida, and drive nice to decent cars......lets not even go there. if u didnt know....look up ur history black ppl, and go see how big of a part haitians play with ur freedom!#getcultured! annnnnd! if u knew anything about haitians u would know that haitians are prideful ppl that is why they wont accept help from america while the country is the way it is! haitian DO NOT hate theirselves!
sweet queen

Djibouti

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Nov 19, 2013
 
after reading this posts u guys answer i feel like all these is true , I have my Haitian boyfriend he treats me like queen but sometimes when i bring topics about our relationship and way forward he always reply lets talk about another time and it never comes also he always says he is honest but he has alot of ladies friends which i believe they are not but my heart falling me down for him , cheating , controlling, lying and smartness to fool you that is wat i have experienced with Haitian men , they are truly not loyal
Married2ahaitian

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Nov 20, 2013
 
I know this is old and I am late however. Human behavior yes, true to that particular demographic of persons yes! True to all of that particular demographic no! However, its a true assessment of the relationships these individuals have experienced and that is the group of people that are being referenced.
Proud_Haitian_Man wrote:
I don't know why people pose such absurd questions. What type of men are Haitian men? Really? Character is not relative to race or nationality. I surely hope you are not american for asking such dumb question. If you are, then go ascertain about a man by the name of Dr. Martin Luther King.
And for record, all of you just stated patterns that are prevalent in men that either possess an inferiority complex, or have a lack of fidelity. I'm going to play your relationship therapist, just go get yourself some books on human behavior. I.d.i.o.t.s
Married2ahaitian

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Nov 20, 2013
 
Run like Forest Gump!
nick wrote:
It is sad that many of you have a bad ideology about Haitian men while your point of views are about men in general. I am a Haitian man myself and being with my half for 24 years. Many women always make that mistake in a relation they do not learn to communicate first then we will learn to love each others. A relation needs a constant dialogue in other for it to succeed. Do not assume or pretend always choose the right time to start a dialogue and ask questions about things you want to know. If the person cannot communicate then it wont work. Many women made that mistake. How can a guy love you without knowing you? Is it because of you physical appearance? This cannot be love. Many things such as trust, love,belief, etc..... Require a lot of dialogues. It is important to built a good foundation for the survival of a good relation. From the beginning of all that RESPECT is the key. You have to respect each other. In my relation we respect, communicate, love, trust each other. I supported my women through her career now she is a medical doctor and now i am getting her help i am doing my master and leaving a great life together.
Married2ahaitian

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Nov 20, 2013
 
NO!
Natasha M wrote:
I've been dating this Haitian guy for 5 years, he was born and raised in Haiti. He has cheated on me with several different types of women. I'm so in love with him in take care of him and his son, gives him whatever he needs and still he messes around on me. My question is will he ever change?
Intrigued

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Dec 18, 2013
 
Proud_Haitian_Man wrote:
I don't know why people pose such absurd questions. What type of men are Haitian men? Really? Character is not relative to race or nationality. I surely hope you are not american for asking such dumb question. If you are, then go ascertain about a man by the name of Dr. Martin Luther King.
And for record, all of you just stated patterns that are prevalent in men that either possess an inferiority complex, or have a lack of fidelity. I'm going to play your relationship therapist, just go get yourself some books on human behavior. I.d.i.o.t.s
My curiousity with this is I am dating a haitian man who has me totally infatuated and I'm not sure why. We haven't been dating long, there's something about him. Now he's pretty much from Haiti and France. So really for me I was just curious if being from a different culture may make his "courting" style different. I do recognize men are men, however I have a girlfriend from Nigeria and she's told me in her culture women aren't as fast as they are in ours. That's just an example of what I'm thinking...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Haiti Discussions

Search the Haiti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
US deports more than 250 Haitians (Dec '11) 9 hr stop being so selfish 217
OAS anticorruption mechanism holds on-site visi... Thu David 1
Haiti Earthquake Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) Apr 15 yasuo 9
HAITIANS! Etid Labib Pou Levi, part 1 and 2 Apr 14 M_a_r_y 1
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Apr 14 New Black Panther NY 12,319
Hilton Worldwide Announces First Hotel in Haiti... Apr 12 Gigi Zephirin 1
why are they calling haitians latinos? (May '08) Apr 8 afroLatinaHaitianforEver 470
•••
•••
•••
•••