of 2
Next Last
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#22 Nov 25, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
MadSam Washington Democracy was in charge of Haiti Caribbean Pearl welfare protocol. But she applarently shot herself in the foot with her democratic .357 Mag revolver. Rocked Haiti,very hard indeed. She sat on a pile of shit in the world corridor,her dirty shirt politicians press on eating and drinking democracy laced with capitalism. Haiti was not built with profused resources,and although she was funded by colonial imperialism,now days looked feeble and tired and almost exhausted out. U.S nodded toward her. Not bad-he said. Better than been with comrade commie anyway. Haiti smilled toothlessly. Thank you. So U.S looked beyond her financial hemorrhage state,her hemorrhoid kept cratering,and they had to keep using more and more hand out to her from the world community to keep her from caving in. The world had no idea of her being so resilient. Only knew that she is been almost depleted.
Since they kept takin away more and more of her-until her whole looked as if she were robbed even of her shadow.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#23 Nov 25, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
Haiti hypnotized by notorious MadSam Washington Democracy looking at it with an expression of adoring, Masonic awe. Seem mesmerize as if she were a piece of steel embedded in concrete. Kamikaze democracy hadn't fully break Haiti's back yet,but had put so many crack fractures on her already grizoned pearl-precipitously endangering the stability of her children's future. It would have been fix by comrade commie who understood very well how to catapult away the democratic demonic gaga monster. And free her of it-But!Oh no,none of their bright ideas run in that direction. In those days there was Duvalierism available as the lesser evil added to her bosom-They make comrade commie obsolete-And she still wasn't clear on what comrade commie in Haiti will turn out-and she wasn't not sure ever wanted to be clear on it. For her it was or had been,only big foot MadSam kicking off her genital like rockets from 4th of July celebration. So she simply headed down the perilous slope of demecracy and never stop since.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#24 Nov 25, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
Haiti wondered just how much borrowed time she is now living on. Her recovery now seemed incredibly distant. I thought of telling her something is pessimistically grave behind her democratic
marching venture. Then again it is rather better to let her discover it on her own. Since she is not sure she cared. This-more than anything else shocked me. Why should it? Are I kidding myself
that her tribulation is not of her own doing. If I am,I better wise up. Haiti stopped at her last stand before her undeniably final and fatal fall. Her rocky feet ready to gave way to barbed
and barbaric democracy of our time. She Picked up her new leader made of artistic low-impact competence. Attached to it is nothing but a broard of dull dirty shirt politicians. And of course
blunderers. Haiti made her way down the same old razor edge of the democratic trench. There ,her buck dried up and stop here. Quiet,only staring at the gigantic democracy infernal. this
democratic demonic Vanguard is not refreshing her,but rather inspire a depth of awe which had hypnotic trance of intranquility. As if to say. Cursed be the land of your democracy.
Both thorns and thistles shall rain forth on you for your sake. For in democracy you beleive and remain. So and democracy you shall perish.

Viva Fidel*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#25 Nov 26, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
Haiti long democratic excavation now made her flank too far away to be touch by comrade commie political rail- Not that she wanted to anyway-knowing with certainty that the U.S would have her
jackass head on a spike for the jackals to indulgence on. Haiti remained relatively morbid, with her financial hemorrhage drifting continuously to oblivion-when or if it would ever be subsided-only jenny in a bottle knows. But the democratic broomstick Witch unequivocally knows its reemergence is practically inevitable. While the blast of democracy roaring perpetually over her head,telepathically spraying a hell of a lot more than she can handle,how much more can she handle?But that question is also moot. Because from the day she had awakened on that democratic radioactive waste it had all been borrowed time.

Viva Fidel*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#27 Nov 26, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
Haiti after doing what she was told to do by big MadSam without no disbelief what so over. Yes indeed-For want of a democracy capatalist republic was madness from the very start. That is how the cookie crumbles in third world democracy-When you boil it down. In the end Haiti literally stumbled on the root of her destiny- all the rest now is nothing but cherietus- Haiti today dancing the democratic dance-impoverish and blind in one eye-democracy had been compelled to her by US intimidation. she found it difficult to believe she is now at the very bottom with the scums in the the world montage. Disgusting in today world's view-measuring world standard protocols. Now the cold war had receded-When she was young she could indulge in paradigm pride of calling herself caribbean beauty queen-in her case, at least, growing up in democarcy capitalist was a definit political blunder which would be unfortunately very difficult if not perhaps inconceivable to rectified.

Viva Fidel*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#28 Nov 26, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
Haiti when or if you ever woke up one day and discovered your destiny was hijacked and your future shit-canned-by this! this unruly degenerated democratic infestation,you would have to
reexamine,the key word here is the reexamination of the time have come to decide when enough is enough. Yes indeed-Bastard Sam had hijacked you since those early days when you had been a young
caribbean beauty queen. That bastard from D.C been sharpening his teeth on you like an old slipper,he been pissing on you like and old rug. And still after so many years mostly referring to you
as black banana bitch republic. Haiti-you know what they said. Democracy is only exeeded by the wealth of capitalism. Hey! In truth-your capitalist looked like a club of bone broke ass
bastards. So shit!Stop it,because your democratic style stinks!

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#29 Nov 27, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
Haiti still of course at the mercy of pigheaded democracy-U.S
supposedly recognize her unusefullness-however he stood firm on her wounded neck. waiting for Haiti's next counter move-Counter move? Oh boy!That was pretty funny said. However Haiti's children wishing miserably that their mother was in better shape than she is in today-wishing if they could convince themself all of it was only a nightmare. But this reality is also to prosy to be a dream. The acridity of her financial state-The monumental collapsation of her infrastructure-The stiffness under the democratic hanging rope loop instep continiously down into her wounded throat. Where is her U.S phantom guardian now? Supposedly asking herself about what and how it would have been if she had went forth to wean from the bosom of camrad commie. This mysterious question hold never to be demystified. But what she is all convinced to think now-is that she is terminally ill. This! this, U.S democracy manifesto upon actual inspection found to be much more morbid-comparatively to Castro-cuba goodfella comrade commie. Under the U.S democratic umbrella-torrential rainfall caused massive disruption to her and her children future. This!this mardigrature of U.S noble democracy to Haiti barn democracy-compellingly inviting naked and bare feet Haiti to its gala party was of course a recipes for disaster. But if only Haiti's children had Castro-cuba balls of fortitude-or some sort of shit-and-piss on you attitudes toward democracy. So for now, falling on deaf ears-Her children can only demanded to know-what the hell had happened to their beloved mother?

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#30 Nov 27, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
As in the course of it all,Haiti's children beleives that their mother had been hurt,taken ill or something similar. Still her children not talking much about it-or fighting for her with all
their hearts minds and souls as an excellent example of real moron faith in barn democracy. But ironically U.S Doctor MadSam said. Heck! There is noting wrong with your mother's welfare-she is having just a little set back,like we all do from time to time-she will be back and running sooner than they think. It sounded great-so pathetically great,that her children almost think MadSam
believed it himself-until they probed closely into his cunning eyes. Next thing they know-he'll be telling them how much U.S appreciated their full cooperative support toward this noble and
inhumane democratic cause. That will be a scream-that is what they would feel like doing-Screming-they mean. Finally and strangely creepy of what Haiti's children discovered through their eyes
of death wish barn democracy-is that from people they flitted to jackal-jackal to hyena-hyena to piranha and back to people to bad- ass. It seemed impossible to say which was which. Christ Jesus!
Haiti Halt!

Viva Fidel*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#31 Nov 27, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
Now here come at last Captain America final solution to the Haitian problem- A 9.11 of magnitude blast in the Washington Democratic Scale supposedly was meant to decimated Haiti's welfare-
But a mechanical malfunction from the Washington Democratic Killing Reactor had accidentally reversed itself-Unwantedly leaving Haiti in is own throne of calamity. Yes sir,Captain America have been dictating Haiti since she was "Haiti Cherie". Now only in lamentable condition-her MadSam prince charming will squirt a spritz of relief into her tarnished canteen,than turned his attention back to basic cheating against her. So Haiti ignored the problem and patted herself down cowardly on the shoulder. As if to ask. Am I right? Right as shit for rain. knowing what the
reward for her loyalty has been. Haiti's mouth hungrily accepted the lollipop captain america deposited there for her-she bit down on the sucker with a crunch.It was democracy-her favorite
shitty flavor. She grunted sourly,her grimaced face looking a lot like old uncle Tom. Haiti tried to settle back and relax,but even with the benefit of free candy,the throne of calamity was still one of her least favorite places to spend the 21 century under the sun.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#32 Nov 28, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
So as Haiti hung ramrod straight and frozen like a boar's head hooked inside a deep freeze walk-in freezer. She is confounded to this mischief democratic scissors-that went on to work at
cutting speed-Fragments of Haiti's untidy bureaucracy littered over her frail, bony frame shoulders-and,more now than ever,she could feel the cold steel of that accursed democratic scissors
against her goodwill-It hadn't happened yet,but she knows eventually that one day the democratic scissors aim will slip and cut clean her vital organs off.In some unforeseeable manner her
children seems unreliable or incapable to regain her upside. They seemed rather turning their attention elswhere. While most of them feeding on struggle-the rest enjoying around chewing on the fat of the land-or what little is left of it. But her state remain more of the same,if not worst as it had been since the 20th century visit-when she was a caribbean beauty queen.
Yeah,sucks. What an Haitiless mess,she had survived her provocative and premature freedom-only to find herself dying of the acute American democratic embolism.

"Whatever,man!"

"Viva Fidel"*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

#33 Nov 28, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
As Haiti sacrificed herself in keeping U.S democratic hope alive from being stangled in its crib by comrade commie. For the day the sun was stolen from her was the day her heart was forcible
rape by MadSam democracy -she was now left only with the bloody moon-Living in pitch dakrness,she just stood there,trying to no avail to let her vision grow accustomed to her compelled gloomy
democracy. She faintly noticed -this Hercules structure of MadSam democracy-that stood before her like the manhattan twin towers. Haiti felt so intimidated by it-Hell no, too damn dark.She
strained her eyes,felt her way through the democratic maze-rummaged through the hay sack carelessly searching for the needless to say-Needle of democracy. It took her sometime of fumbling,until she found what she was looking for-that is-The democratic needle point-painfully protruding its way down into her finger.Ouch! The democratic needle jagged well over Haiti's finger flesh entrance-laying bone deep inside-but Haiti made no noise,afraid to make a sound.She muted, while lifted her casting in blood-What the hell happeened?she whispered to herfelf.Unable to grasp it-she stood there sucking on her bloody lollipop finger-she had always considered herself to be the first black pride independence girl-Fearing only fear itself-But her trip to the democratic infernal in her life had given her something else to fear. she thought she had known colonial French evil-but she was mistaken. For nothing that she had come across in her life time of hard living could hold a candle to the abomination she had encountered in the U.S bosom blood-sucker democracy.

"Whatever,man!"

"Viva Castro"*****
Hman

Christmas, FL

#35 Nov 29, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
Haiti,long went swinging on that thing called democracy-Swing!Swing! And keep on swinging from the perpetual conflicting notions-between inhumanity of capitalism vs humanity of communism. Some of her grieving children want to know- Why does democracy make their mother such a poor sorry fellow? she remorsely said,she have come to realize that U.S noble democracy see their own implications as a psychedelic,it means that while she asleep under the influence at any given time they are concocting their crafty pledge plot to do her harm. But mother why you particularly? They ask. Only them knows the answers to that. She said-or maybe because there's nothing more provocative to them-than my premature freedom-just like suppressing the pleasurable ejaculation from the white-corcky-supremacy while piping my virgin + making a Jack-in-a-box defeatist fool out of them. So mother Haiti-wincing,with her toothless mouth sucking on the acrid U.S democratic lollishitpop.Jesus wept! For the simple fact that Haiti seemed to have reached the democratic shit aquifer. Maybe she could of been a moscowian mutt-instead of a yankee doodle deadly mutt. She goes on gobble-gobble all the democratic puke she can gobble from the U.S cabinet. Killing herself from that poison-if she do not have the guts to either see this thing through-or put a stop to it. The good old folks from democrary will keep shoveled dirt on top of her coffin-drink to victory-than piss on her grave. But she knows-that she is compellingly unable to stop the Jesus wept-even if she wanted it to be. As a victim of circumstance she couldn't escape from the MadSam capitalism project. But here comes the Haha part-the part that said: There is alway a choice. Shit you not-Yeah. For now she is still standing-for how long would it be before her resiliency-tenacious stamina-admiring audacious spirit been scrubbed from the equation? Perhaps never-not long-or for not too long at all.

"Viva Fedel"*****
Hman

Christmas, FL

#36 Nov 29, 2012
Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is HAITI POOR?
Gee,I didn't mean to creep up on you like that,captain america. I just freaking well did,and I freaking well know it. I know that you have forcibly told to mother Haiti not to even blink. But I
know that you captain amirica is blinking rapidly several times per second- you can deny it all you want,but I had caught some of that. I shit you not. No siree. I know who you are. I know where
you are. And I know where you have beem. Well I will tell you. But why is that your face is suddenly started to become kind of a cynical? As if forcibly remiding me of your intimidating school
report cards-Dahh! You don't have to take me too seriously-I am already intimidated enough by notably unique being Haitian American. So! to get to the-who you are-I do very much wish to keep silence so never to divulge the contents-Due to World security issues- Now let us move on to the-where you are-Hey! Where are you by the way?-So as to the-where you have beem-Have you been mollesting mother Haiti's delicious coconut? So captain america- where you?Have you? will you?Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so to hold you actually accountable for pedophiling our young,innocent mother Haiti so help you God? Atheist you.
africhaiti

United States

#37 Nov 29, 2012
black men world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has any Haitians taking a ethnicity/haploid DNA... 3 hr Melody 1
Haitian African Countries/Tribes Origin 3 hr Melody 1
Haitian Genealogy 3 hr Melody 1
Haiti as the Amsterdam of the Tropics (Apr '08) 19 hr ric 61
Get best payouts on Premium Rate Numbers Dec 22 parascorp8 1
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Dec 17 romance 12,329
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. Dec 14 God worships Sin ... 1
More from around the web