DES IDEES POUR L ACTION

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

In every country, the organization of political parties are very important. In countries such as the United States and Canada, the organization of political parties are very good. In countries such as Haiti and Democratic Republic of Congo, the organization of political parties are not that good. The best way to organize political parties in a country without the history of good political parties is to have a primary. the primary would take place every five years. the people of the country would vote in that primary. the five parties or coalitions with the most votes, would have a license to participate in elections for the next five years..........Archange Deshommes, RECONSTRUCTION: A series of five year plans for development in Haiti..........Adeshommes@hotm ail.com........Facebook......G oogle
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

DES IDEES POUR L ACTION wrote:
In every country, the organization of political parties are very important. In countries such as the United States and Canada, the organization of political parties are very good. In countries such as Haiti and Democratic Republic of Congo, the organization of political parties are not that good. The best way to organize political parties in a country without the history of good political parties is to have a primary. the primary would take place every five years. the people of the country would vote in that primary. the five parties or coalitions with the most votes, would have a license to participate in elections for the next five years..........Archange Deshommes, RECONSTRUCTION: A series of five year plans for development in Haiti..........Adeshommes@hotm ail.com........Facebook......G oogle
Well I picked up Fidel Castro,floting down Cuba from Democarcy.
I said,What about Communisim?
You said,good Democracy!
I said,what about bad Democracy?
Haiti are you sorry that you did it?
You said pass me that bad Democracy and forget about the lesser evil.
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I picked up Fidel Castro,floting down Cuba from Democarcy.
I said,What about Communisim?
You said,good Democracy!
I said,what about bad Democracy?
Haiti are you sorry that you did it?
You said pass me that bad Democracy and forget about the lesser evil.
Youhoo! Anybody home? Big Bad Jean-Claude Duvalier is home again- Duvalier regime the one who made me understand what it is like to be part of a of pure evil paradigm of metabolic and degenerative diseases of Democratic Capitalism. A community of self feeders for the sake of self-interest - rather for the country. Yeah- He should have been erase by an Haitian Hero son for the big stunt his family and cronies pulled-leaving his heart beating, is leaving Haiti's heart in a coffin to rot. well! Haiti the Duvalierist used your resources as an escape hatch and shited on your future. So today they even willing to pardon the U.S Bad Baby Doc- My haitian heros was born to raise hell just in the beginning. Their lights has died, so now I know. Haiti welcome his Big Bad Babe Doc Duvalier Henchman,Lougarou, killer, gangster, US parasite butcher. And then there's me Hman -at least now I'm so called Haitian American. Have I told you
lately how depreciated you are to me you so called brother countryman? Haiti! I wanted so badly for one of your sleeping hero son - even a benevolent
assassin - My new hero who fatally bleed to death the son of Papa-Doc.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Haiti is sleeping,for all practical purposes,
around the clock. Sometimes open her eyes seemed even to be looking at Calamity Democracy-or one of the kind,but when Democracy spoke,she would only smile her sweet cherie smile and drift off again. Slipping away,Haiti lay like a wasted DIRTY-SHIRT POLITICIAN,with only the Democratic shit bottle hang over her head and the constant cries of poverty announcements from the world corridor spoiling the illusion.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

There had been a great deal of excitement on the Democratic front for Haiti,a dark neurological shadow in the area of Haiti's political spectrum had suggested that Haiti's state of
calamity might have been caused by nothing but a democratic malignant cancer. The U.S told Haiti that one more dose of Democracy should be tried again since the first one must have
been defective.So I know haiti still don't know what is wrong with Democracy,but I Hman the be perfectly blunt,Haiti with her democratic tumor that big,and extremely so sick for such
a long time-trying another dose of this Democratic poison is expected to squash Haiti permanently.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

What are you ging to do,Haiti Cherie? Haiti you are gone and it would be easier if you could convince yourself you was really dead. Yes. That would make things simpler. Sadder,but simpler. But it seems you could not believe that. Part of you is still convince that you are alive. Perhaps it is only wishful thinking,but somehow you don't think so- You had done that through your Independence,and this did not seem possible. This was strong,pulsing intuition in your mind. Haiti is alive,Haiti not lost,and Haiti is just in danger of dying,or most certainly. But Haiti can still be save. If. If Haiti can make up her mind to do the right thing. Long odds for an old revolutionary like her,who pissed a dark spot on white power-long long ago,odds.
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Haiti Sleeping from a dozing democratic poison trembling in this capitalistic living hell,where U.S turned an intolerant blind eye to her and compelling her to stay in this dreadful democratic nghtmare. Haiti saying with her thin voice: Help me,Democracy,it hurts to breath! Help me, Democracy,it hurts to breath!Help me. I'm scared! I didn't want to go there but you forced me and now I can't find my way back! But only U.S shouted, with eyes as bright as cold as ice,and said you expect me to stand here and listen to that shit,Do you? You know what I'm talking about.You get wealthy and the rest of them going to died shitting out their own intestines-This is pure democracy at its finest.
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Today! Haiti walking with her head down. She is trying hardly enough to get the steam she need's to redeem forward,and the U.S Democracy had helped her put a shackles on her destiny.
And that is what it is,a Democratic shackles, no use kidding herself. this dreadful Democratic Shackles is a brake that is not wearing out soon. Putting her in a deepy creepy sleepy
like from off a monumental drunken state. Her grizzled worn present days pillowed on one of her dirty hand. Her breath a sour cloud of hunger. She is tired,all right,but it is more
thant just that,a great unfocused grief seemed to fill her existence. It is partly due to Capitalist Washington-partly due to U.s Democratic Chokehold-Yet mostly I suspected,it is
Herself. The beacon of U.S Democracy continued in mourned her own unique identity,which is L'union fait la force fading like a morning mist. She never realized that her Communist Political Party,long been decimated by the Duvalierist regimes was her last great hope. And the irony is she never suspected U.S Democratic, Poison Ivy had written most of her future,as well.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

The charade tittled,"How we the people love you Haiti cherie",but of course our government would not have approved. So as they said it,what the people don't know wouldn't hurt them.
But we will came to know soon or later enough. Eventually we would get a big old express mail delivery from Uncle Sam, saying irritably,that the U.S thought Haiti could get it done
go up flying our Exciting Kamikaze Democratic Mechanisms. We was so sure that your vision was good enough to fly our Free Fall Democratic Jumbo-jumbo jet. But U.S knowing to well
that shy Haiti who usually had not the fortitude to say Boo to Bullshitters. To who? To you,Sam! Christ Jesus,are you telling Haiti's head was as level as a carpenter's plane? What
Sam is realy saying with a voice which was almost inaudible,wisely lacking all else,east was north,and west was east or just the same around and around like Haiti's political system
stuck in a Shithouse Democracy with diarrhea and no corncob plugs. Laughed,but there hadn't been much humor for a country who had blown in to fart away his furure driving U.S
Democratic Big Wheel Nest of Snakes by an old bolded monkey.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Thank Haiti there's still some truth in Kamikaze Democracy-that is what it feel like. Haiti is heavily an a state of Comatose-grimacing in disgust and groping for recovery from a combination of-Democratic Dirty Shirt Politicians-Democratic Cadillac Washington-and Mafia Democracy. In fact,she had been plagued by U.S Big-Ass Bird from Sesame Street
Washington-Haiti stood with her dirty hands hanging before the world-bleary,bloodshot eyes staring where she have no business gazing in the first place-watching Democratic Cadillac Washington in spite of the shining, dazzling glare-her eyes swept the man in the passenger seat-the man was so fat that he looked like Babe-Doc at 22.
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Haiti had not bothered to correct her idea that she is sleeping heavily in the world corridor,in fact no amount of U.S Democracy seemed to put her out from her muddled unconsciousness. Haiti had joined the Democratic Gala Party undressed and barefooted. Why this stealth in Democracy? Haiti did not know,any more than she knew why,or where she was comin or goin-for the reasons pretty good on, she think to believe that if she went to Commie-Commie under any circomstances,she will most like receiving uncle Sam Ding-Bang foot for a foken suppository-or have him killing the Commie blues out of me-one for Fidel,another for Castro,and a third for Cuba. But Commie-Commie said,I got to ask you to explain that,since you know Russians love people like you. Haiti nodded.I ain't going to. I can't.I know what I know,and believe what I believe. I know how sincere this crazy Sam Washington liar is,so I will rather ware my flimsy slippers and my unwashed stockings and join the Democratic Gala Party.
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Haiti fall into a failed states. Thanks to the U.S vomited Democratic soup recipes-Yes she has fallen into the despicable Washingtonian piss bowl.The Democratic tic-tac was there for the giving and the taking -Sam Washington aggressively raised this boil of poisoning shit to her and compelled her to drink.
She felt the shit hit her guts and spread like 9/11 terror.The sound of calamity was growing rapidly now through her system.like the beat of an Hawaiian voodoo drum. Perhaps that was all it had been, a voodoo Haitian drum beat. Everything seemed more dreadful than at any time since her glorious independence day. like what was the line on "Le Negre Marron" song-Haiti you smell like burning Nero.Yes.Siree. Port-Au-Prince weird streets buried in fatras. But Cadillac Democracy spinning wheels in muddled Grand-Rue.with so many goddamn pissed off haitians praising hell to washington Mecca. But Sam still saying to her drink enough of this secreted puke of Democracy and all will be well as in the garden of Elvis. Except in this metaphor they're only the take-charge people-Or the so called ass kissers dirty shirt politician
Haitians who come in the Democratic Cadillac,with Washington seal of approval-just like the Corrupt Imperialist Aggressors(CIA)-just like ex president Bill Clinton Lewinsky. Sam!what type of molestation dose are you giving to Haiti? Why are you souping our dirty shirt Haitian politician geniuses with this mongoloidism
shit? So what's the answer to all of this Haiti ask? Is there one?
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

As Democratic Kamikaze bullied across Haiti's future,she wrestled with the wheel knocking over her potentials that quest over her destiny. But I don't care, she said. So she rolled the Democratic wheel over her existence that were coming to full growth amazingly early,but now she is rather strangely pale,and bursting with unpleasant degree of inferiority in the world corridor. Hence refusing to recognize the culprit by now,then she is wrong about everything. Commie-Commie said to her!Didn't I told you so?

Viva Fidel*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

While Democracy rutted track wound into Haiti's rectum-Haiti bounced onto it,like a roller coaster that has its downs
and downs-Her face black and slack with malady panic-this isn't going right you foken Sam.You are all right, Sam Washington said.Yeah? Just remember to put the Democratic mask on when you start to feel no malady.It is calamity Sam. she ached very badly now,and all her previous efforts in her life seemed to be whirlpooled an a shit Democratic placenta. Her guts churning ceaselessly.Her dirty shirt politicians looked like U.S puppets influenced by D.C inoculation. Haiti is jamming on the unbreakable brakes of Kamikaze Democracy-Opening the democratic door,so that she wanna puke this intestinal rupture. She is so seriously sick do not even have the strenth enough to push the door open. thought she might be, but she is so afraid to spoil the party. So she can only hold on to dear Democracy-closed her eyes for now-as her shit world swooping and turning inside the piss bowl of Capitalism.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Christ Jesus! Haiti stop your zombie paralisys. You been rubbed like chalk from a blackboard. When you where young and strong. you did not do too bad-you old white ass kicker! In your Youth you must have been quite a Black Stallion. And you sure as hell weren't coward. Now you are just barely trying to face the world and shrugged,as if to say: Well I have tried. You look dizzy,frail and wavered like you are not sure any more. Your courage seeming to boom into your ears from a distance pasT. That Democracy it makes you sick. Is there any balls left in your testicle sac? Letting Sam jamming firmly this Democratic poison down your mouth and nose again and again can only exacerbate your chance to improve. Discard it while you can before you passed out from Democracy to total insanity capitalist to abject poverty. Thus Washington commit your country to ground zero,and your people to a loving hell on earth.

Viva Fidel*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Imperialist Washington had moved on the little heart of Haiti,craving on her weakness.They stood majestically gathered
around her open wound. Either provocatively and compellingly or glowing feverishly with their Democratic demonic new ideas. Propelled her forward voluntarily but preferably taken her affordably by her balls, between the cold war intermission fiasco of wich if you are with me you get to live against me you die. Haiti had seen the mighty eagle bickering slide action show in history. So she simply follow along with her tail between her legs rather then having her little heart extracted out of its socket. Knowing vehemently that chicken can't fly in the company of the mighty eagle.

Viva Fidel*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Imperialist Washington had moved on the little heart of Haiti,craving on her weakness.They stood majestically gathered
around her open wound. Either provocatively and compellingly or glowing feverishly with their Democratic demonic new ideas. Propelled her forward voluntarily but preferably taken her affordably by her balls, between the cold war intermission fiasco of wich if you are with me you get to live against me you die. Haiti had seen the mighty eagle bickering slide action show in history. So she simply follow along with her tail between her legs rather then having her little heart extracted out of its socket. Knowing vehemently that chicken can't fly in the company of the mighty eagle.

Viva Fidel*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Haiti with her hangover calamity and a feeling the Duvalierist is history for now,other Shit happens wich she rather wanted to bygone the how and why. Finally self whirling in the U.S Democratic Piss Bowl. Discontent! But compellingly satisfied,she managed to stay afloat-gasping for air,going shakily, like she's expecting Madsam disease.Although sick and hurt and puking and no one cares and that is democratically alright. Since she is unaware of Capitalist in a Democracy is like Blood in a Vomit. Unsurprised,she is not the only one,there was John Lennon too-MadSam wavering his bloody handS at her,wide-eyed, Haiti is totally out of focus with every wave of that shit,due to "Chronic Democratic Aberration Syndrome"-But MadSam forcibly reminded her of the Cold War intermission fiasco doctrine. she simply looked genuinely disconcerted by Sam's cynical expression,she can only reminded herself to dream on whatever it is she don't want to admit was real.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

MadSam Washington would rather have Haiti stay here and keep on this deceptively difficult democracy endevor.You think? Yes! you bet! That is, except Haiti of course. Haiti looked monumentally disgruntled than ever,she ignorantly subguessing MadSam Washington democratic conundrum to have such a disequilibrium impact vis-a-vis her well fare. Now toothless and clawless,as harmless as any party of dirty shirt politicans-propelled by another much queerer hunchback of MadSam Democracy. She just sadly stood there infirmly looked more closely at crypto-anarchy democracy with her veiled milky cataract eyes-Suppressed with dismay-and superseded by a shenanigan of U.S bulliesm. Haiti asked in a softer conciliatory voice. Am I supposed to ask what's you are here for Sam? Cocky, Sam replied. He said,To gard you. To make sure you stay put no matter what. Yeah! said Haiti. I am absurdly touched. She asked
idiotically. I think there is another set of questions I merits to know. Is there any secrets you're keeping from me? Because if this don't work the way you said it would,I believe I am going to look belly up. Shit!Cherie. Comrade commie and I are the same,Sam said. We both love you.The difference between us is live or die. Dying is a sudden desertion from me, and a going over to the enemy of your choosing is recipes for your own distruction. Keep moving forward you've come to far to go back now. Haiti wanted to ask more thand that. But it would be best not to. Since all bad things come to her who waits, she tought,and after a pause to collect herself,she went on sinking.

Viva Castro*****
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Why is HAITI POOR?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Haiti Forum right now

Search the Haiti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New calltermination are available 3 hr parascorp8 1
Looking for some of the best deals of the moment Jul 17 parascorp8 1
satta matka (Dec '12) Jul 16 mattka09583601137 218
The new Haitianhollywood Jul 16 Haitianhollywood 1
US deports more than 250 Haitians (Dec '11) Jul 16 stop being so selfish 222
why are they calling haitians latinos? (Nov '08) Jul 14 Ace 476
Wiretapping Has Been Conspiracy of Government A... (Apr '12) Jul 13 fukuda 10
•••
•••