organizing the government part 9

Posted in the Haiti Forum

DES IDEES POUR L ACTION

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Just recently, I was reading about economic progress in Bangladesh. This Man names, Mohammed Yunis, has made great contribution in the livelihood of the people of Bangladesh. The reason why he was able to do is is because: Bangladesh, in spite of a sad history, has had in the recent years, political stability and good government. There is a sense that in Haiti, we can just build the country without good government. That is not the case. If we are going to be successful in rebuilding Haiti, we better build our first and foremost institution: The government. To do that, we have to build our political parties, Permanent electoral council, and many more institutions..........Archange Deshommes, RECONSTRUCTION: A series of five year plans for development in Haiti..........Facebook....... Google..........Adeshommes@hot mail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominican Republic are anti-Haitian Protesting ... Tue Dominican4ever 2
US deports more than 250 Haitians (Dec '11) Oct 24 stop being so sel... 226
Dating a Haitian man?????? (Jun '12) Oct 23 Arlene 222
Former Haiti dictator 'Baby Doc' dies Oct 20 stop being so sel... 5
Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Oct 20 Sh1tbird 39
why dominican women love haitian men? (Dec '09) Oct 17 GuevoLargo 726
Le pere Edner Devalcin rattrape dans sa tombe p... (Sep '07) Oct 17 hugues1 28

Haiti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE