Sean Penn: Ted Cruz and Other Tea Partiers in Congress Need To Be Committed By Executive Order

Oct 29, 2013 Full story: NewsBusters.org 8

Actor and activist Sean Penn said Monday that Sen. Ted Cruz and other Tea Partiers in Congress need to be committed by executive order.

Full Story
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#1 Oct 30, 2013
They ARE mentally ill and mentally retarded on purpose!! Sick haters!
Smell the Coffee

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Oct 30, 2013
imaginaryfriend wrote:
They ARE mentally ill and mentally retarded on purpose!! Sick haters!

Agreed!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Oct 30, 2013
sean penn, commie venezuela chavez lover wants gulag re-education camps for anyone not agreeing with his messiah in the white hut. these hollyweird 1 percenters need to be put on a sinking boat far out at sea.
isd303

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Sean Penn misses his dear friend Chavez.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Sean Penn enjoyed playing Harvey Milk in that movie just a little bit too much. He is so far out of touch it is not funny. He is over 50 years old and is old enough to know better than the baloney he constantly spews forth. To him and his ilk, if you do not advocate being gay and other libertine lifestyles and values, then you are just totally out of step.
fatbacks x

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2013
lolol wrote:
sean penn, commie venezuela chavez lover wants gulag re-education camps for anyone not agreeing with his messiah in the white hut. these hollyweird 1 percenters need to be put on a sinking boat far out at sea.
At least chavez pegged that sulpher stink on AWOL (corporate army and war)bush.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2013
Sean has gotten more irrational since not having a warm breast upon which to rest. He reminds of another crazy Communist, Lee Oswald. When these embarrassments can't impose tyranny fast enough on others, they become dangerous.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 21, 2013
To the one who put the lemon on my post. I was responding to the post by lolol. I totally agree with Cordwainer Trout's last post also. I would respect Lassie's opinion on any topic over the opinion of MR Penn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Florida braces for affects of possible Ha... (Jan '10) Mon OId Sailor 9
Voodou Priests And Doctors Are On The Frontline... Jan 20 zisia 2
Dating a Haitian man?????? (Jun '12) Jan 20 funny lady 228
Radio Caraibes FM is now working, and phone num... (Jan '10) Jan 19 Roselinda surpris 22
Haiti's new prime minister faces instability, p... Jan 16 laguerre 1
Haitian chat room, Meet new people, fet bel ti ... (Aug '10) Jan 16 mage 191
satta matka (Dec '12) Jan 16 parkash bhagat 224
More from around the web