Lucky

Birmingham, AL

#847 Oct 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
I think they are really White
I think they have an identity problem...
juan

High Point, NC

#848 Oct 4, 2012
They have a DUMMY problem.They need to be reeducated .They are black and brainwashed because of Trujillio
dominicanpride

United States

#849 Jan 12, 2013
Well not all of us are black, I'm Dominican and I lived in DR in my hometown which is the north part of the country and my whole family and people who lived around me have white skin, so I think you need to live in a country to know what your talking about, not making up random stuff. I definitelydo not deny my country's African heritage, in fact I'm quite proud of our mixed races but I think people have been getting a stereotype on how we look like.
africahaiti

United States

#850 Jan 12, 2013
every spanish white
PITIful

Yonkers, NY

#851 Jan 12, 2013
Funny how so many Haitians posting on the internet get offended when Haiti is described as an "African" nation with a completely black population yet they then proceed to label DR which is many shades lighter with a significant White and light skinned mixed populations as "blacks in denial".

Haitians are truly a confused bunch!
jose

High Point, NC

#852 Jan 13, 2013
No pitiful ,you are pitiful Duminican. Haitians have always been proud of being called African nation. Haiti is not completely 100% black you idiot.Haiti is 94% black.Because Some dominicans have a light skin ,you are still a negro country 84% black and most of you say you are white.How many white people do you see with african lips, nose, face and boby and calling themselves white? out of all the Latino groups Dominicans are the worse and confused brainwashed bunch!!! I have a lot of respect for Haitians and they have the best cuisine in the caribbean
dominicanpride

Providence, RI

#853 Jan 13, 2013
jose wrote:
No pitiful ,you are pitiful Duminican. Haitians have always been proud of being called African nation. Haiti is not completely 100% black you idiot.Haiti is 94% black.Because Some dominicans have a light skin ,you are still a negro country 84% black and most of you say you are white.How many white people do you see with african lips, nose, face and boby and calling themselves white? out of all the Latino groups Dominicans are the worse and confused brainwashed bunch!!! I have a lot of respect for Haitians and they have the best cuisine in the cari/bbean
I don't think you know what you are talking because you obviously haven't been in DR, your probably some weird mexican type of by the way you sound. You don't know what your talking about because of the things you here other people say, and I'm not ashamed of my African heritage, or our euro heritage, so get your facts straight and read some Wikipedia if you'd really want to know.
dominicanpride

Providence, RI

#854 Jan 13, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#855 Jan 14, 2013
PITIful wrote:
Funny how so many Haitians posting on the internet get offended when Haiti is described as an "African" nation with a completely black population yet they then proceed to label DR which is many shades lighter with a significant White and light skinned mixed populations as "blacks in denial".

Haitians are truly a confused bunch!
That is bs. I'm Haitian and proud to be black as most Haitians are also and Dominicans do have identity issues
PITIful

Yonkers, NY

#856 Jan 21, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is bs. I'm Haitian and proud to be black as most Haitians are also and Dominicans do have identity issues
I think you should check out you tube and see all the Haitians who get offended if they are called African .I will leave that to you as homework.
jose

High Point, NC

#858 Jan 25, 2013
everybody wants to be called Haitian or Dominican or Jamaican or columbian or Mexican if that is where you are born at the same time you should love your background africa, europe,asia etc...maybe you as a dominican are proud. That is great. but the problem is most,not all, of Dominicans say they are dark skin because of the sun,not because of Africa.(dumb)most bleech their skin to look white.(clown).Some spend most of their time talking bad about black people and 84% of Dominicans, not 11%, are black.Dominicans are like the clowns of latin america.Maybe the problem is you Dominicans are getting your information from wikipedia.(dumb move)go to the library and read the truth about your country.The only people that makes you look good in your own country are the Haitians because they are not brainwashed.Ask your Dominican government to stop teaching you guys Trujillio History. Please learn Dominican History instead
zozo stone mountain GA

Stone Mountain, GA

#859 Jan 25, 2013
it doesnt matter..
africahaiti

United States

#860 Jan 26, 2013
yu never black ebony obscure > - wen accepting being spanish latin
jose

High Point, NC

#861 Jan 29, 2013
It does matter. Its 2013 and the Dominicans are still ignorant.They need to find out who they are . and africahaiti...you need to go take an esl class
africahaiti

United States

#862 Jan 29, 2013
a b e - _ fos gos
wino

United States

#863 Jan 29, 2013
jose wrote:
everybody wants to be called Haitian or Dominican or Jamaican or columbian or Mexican if that is where you are born at the same time you should love your background africa, europe,asia etc...maybe you as a dominican are proud. That is great. but the problem is most,not all, of Dominicans say they are dark skin because of the sun,not because of Africa.(dumb)most bleech their skin to look white.(clown).Some spend most of their time talking bad about black people and 84% of Dominicans, not 11%, are black.Dominicans are like the clowns of latin america.Maybe the problem is you Dominicans are getting your information from wikipedia.(dumb move)go to the library and read the truth about your country.The only people that makes you look good in your own country are the Haitians because they are not brainwashed.Ask your Dominican government to stop teaching you guys Trujillio History. Please learn Dominican History instead
good luck if most could afford it the whole island would look like samy sossa..
wino

United States

#864 Jan 29, 2013
PITIful wrote:
Funny how so many Haitians posting on the internet get offended when Haiti is described as an "African" nation with a completely black population yet they then proceed to label DR which is many shades lighter with a significant White and light skinned mixed populations as "blacks in denial".
Haitians are truly a confused bunch!
confused lol you cross eye idiot I would like you to explain to the world what color is a light skin person other than a black person who has light skin oops you're cross eye and confused sorry
PITIful

Yonkers, NY

#866 Jan 30, 2013
"but the problem is most,not all, of Dominicans say they are dark skin because of the sun,not because of Africa.(dumb)most bleech their skin to look white.(clown).Some spend most of their time talking bad about black people and 84% of Dominicans, not 11%, are black.Dominicans are like the clowns of latin america.Maybe the problem is you Dominicans are getting your information from wikipedia.(dumb move)go to the library and read the truth about your country.The only people that makes you look good in your own country are the Haitians because they are not brainwashed.Ask your Dominican government to stop teaching you guys Trujillio History. Please learn Dominican History instead"

When a raving idiot writes MOST as if he knows MOST Dominicans and is stupid enough to think Haitians make DR look good when Haiti is considered the latrine of the Caribbean and Haitians are considered the most backward in the hemisphere it shows that he has lost what little neurons he may have had!
Haitians are so brainwashed they think they are great while most are starving and illiterate and if not for world assistance the majority would be dead!
PITIful

Yonkers, NY

#867 Jan 30, 2013
"confused lol you cross eye idiot I would like you to explain to the world what color is a light skin person other than a black person who has light skin oops you're cross eye and confused sorry"
So Sodium Chloride is not salt ,it is Sodium
and Coffee with milk is the same as coffee without milk.
I know massa taught you that one drop of African blood is so bad that even 1% makes you tainted (black) but not everyone still believes in the Jim Crow racial concepts because the world has progressed while you remain as racist as your KKK and skinhead white brethren who actually agree with many of your ideas!
Jean Pierre Piti

Yonkers, NY

#868 Jan 30, 2013
You see "jose" anyone can makeup names in this forum but only Haitians act like other nationalities to try to make a point ,but in your case you are a moron no matter what your nationality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominican Republic are anti-Haitian Protesting ... Tue Dominican4ever 2
US deports more than 250 Haitians (Dec '11) Oct 24 stop being so sel... 226
Dating a Haitian man?????? (Jun '12) Oct 23 Arlene 222
Former Haiti dictator 'Baby Doc' dies Oct 20 stop being so sel... 5
Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Oct 20 Sh1tbird 39
why dominican women love haitian men? (Dec '09) Oct 17 GuevoLargo 726
Le pere Edner Devalcin rattrape dans sa tombe p... (Sep '07) Oct 17 hugues1 28

Haiti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE