Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

The relative unity of social communism arises from the fact that it was developed solely for love of country via social parallelogram. This concept defined communism as comradism greatly developed and pushed by Haiti's comrade commies to its furthest conclusion. This type of communism called itself truistic collectivism. In course exposed the doctrine of democrazy as a more rigidly stand alone and opportunistic approach that failed to conceal its madnesses. Capitalist captain america the idiot savant, on the other hand, turned to audacious and sometimes puerile activism although he enriched capitalistic thinking with his intransigent and often lucid polemics. But Haiti's commie children never get the chance to be tried out, so they will never have to worry about finding out that the biggest loser was Haiti's out-of-character tunococ commies.

"Viva Fidel"*****
The Fulminator III

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

PITIful wrote:
but don't worry : as soon as she's finished het studies (one more year to go), she'll be out of the DR. She's got enough of being discriminated and humiliated every day by short sighted, ignorant Dominicans who think that "all Haitians are the same"
** Again ,more "anecdotal" "evidence" ,probably as fake as most of what you write.
and when they see me, at first they call me
"Americano" and are kind to me, but as soon as they see my wife, they change their opinion and in their eyes, I'm just an "Americano con sa puta Haitiana"...
** Again,if you are really a "Gringo" and not just another closet Piti ,why don't you take your girlfriend and get the f... out of DR!!
Don't think I'd ever even wanna live there one month! The reason I'm there is to be with my wife until the end of her studies and we'll be ready with her documents in order for her to move to Europe.
**Good riddance but after reading your gibberish reasons for Haiti's situation I have come to the conclusion you are just another Afrocentrist or a closet Haitian who never really wanted to see the truth ,but instead just spouts the same denial that has kept Haiti where it is . Denial is the sure fire way to continue this cycle forever.
And by the way... in Haiti, her brother is the director of a school and her sisters are paramedics who all have their own house and are well settled. So please, keep your judgmental talk for yourself and THINK before you write something.
** Of course,ALL Haitians are well educated and cultured even the vast majority that is illiterate,all Haiti's problems are due to others and Haiti is one of the greatest nations on earth!!
Spouting this BS while showing the world how NOT to run a country proves that Haiti is hopeless because one that does not admit his problems will be condemned to repeat them .
BTW you should consider a job as a writer of fiction ,you show some talent and imagination!!
Thanks for the compliment! However, there is no fiction in what I wrote about what I've seen, that I can assure you. And again : don't worry : as soon as my wife will have her diploma, she won't stay one more second in the DR. And no : I am no Gringo, nor am I of Haitian origin.
Hman

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Haiti's barn democracy has had a dramatic and anecdotal features and an aura of blood and poverty which appeal to the taste of MadSam D.C
Washingtonians. Haiti in its present time is a pool of demoncratic individuals demoralized and discouraged, which command disrespect, and
Haiti's democrazy dirty shirt politician children with no merit of drawing social justice to their peers- and for quite sometime now- it seems to have been a constant sterile deviation in the history of communism. That seems out-of-date. So Haiti's commie children to fix mother Haiti's democrazy rival children attentions on their stagnant reconstruction to the archaic communistic remedy- is to ignore or underestimate the fundamental characteristics of a definite concept of social reorganization. When this concept is properly studied it appears highly constructive and not destructive, as its demoncratic opponents pretend. It is this constructive aspect of truistic collectivism that should be presented to mother Haiti's children readers. By what right and upon what basis? Because the material studied is not antiquated but relevant to demoncratic defeat, and because it poses a robust antagonistic problems which are more acute than ever. It appears that mother Haiti's commie thinkers anticipated the needs oar time to a considerable extent.

"Viva Castro"*****
ONELOVE4ALL

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The fact is HAITI is Not poor and it will never be poor.It was ,it is and it will always be the richest island in the world. Just ask yourselves why the G5 and even more r still have interest in Haiti...a lot of interest.Haiti is being punish.Most of u don't even know how the world politic works
The Fulminator III

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

ONELOVE4ALL wrote:
The fact is HAITI is Not poor and it will never be poor.It was ,it is and it will always be the richest island in the world. Just ask yourselves why the G5 and even more r still have interest in Haiti...a lot of interest.Haiti is being punish.Most of u don't even know how the world politic works
Thank you, ONE LOVE 4 ALL! That's exacrly what I meant to explain by posting the "EASY GUIDE TO HOW TO DESTROY A COUNTRY" in November!
The Fulminator III

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

ONELOVE4ALL wrote:
Thank you, ONE LOVE 4 ALL! That's exactly what I meant to explain by posting the "EASY GUIDE TO HOW TO DESTROY A COUNTRY" in November!
africahaiti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

god how beauty > - extreme consensus all haiti man is
wino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

That country is dirty smell trash are everywhere the people look dirty beggars are every corner dust feels the air .. However it's paradise for those of us we reside in the hills above we do not mix or socialize with the poor specially the poor dark skin we have two maids and a gate keeper we like Haiti just the way it is as long the poor stay poor and no education it's fine with us and please do not try to screw this gig for us
Duh

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

One plain and easy answer- the majority of the population is Black. Thank you.
titsfortats

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Too much voodoo that's why. They need to sell there soul to God and repent. For all there spell castings.
Marie

Atlantic City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

haitians dont care about DR. Dominicans thinks everybody wants them. nobody cares. leave haitians alone.
Andy Wilson

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

1. Wrong God
2. Greed
3. Corruption
4. Ignorance

Apart from turning their backs totally on voodoo, there is no help for Haiti. I have been involved there for 18 years. All problems stem from their messed up religion and lack of education.
lakay

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Hi everyone
lakay

Deale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I think the reason why Haitian people poor because there are lack of intelligent and wisdom
wino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

lakay wrote:
I think the reason why Haitian people poor because there are lack of intelligent and wisdom
are you speaking about yourself only a retard would think an entire country of 9million are lack of intelligence..
lakay

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Well, maxime this is a very good question. Why is haiti poor. First let me correct you a litle bit. Haitian people are poor, haiti is not poor, because us haitian we have a very rich culture and national resources.the reason why we are poor because lack of wisdom snd intelligence
xpprofessional1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Haiti Forum right now

Search the Haiti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
International premium rate numbers 23 hr parascorp8 1
Carnival of Flowers: Champs de Mars awaits... Tue David Louis 1
Haitian chat room, Meet new people, fet bel ti ... (Aug '10) Jul 28 Chadrac 173
why dominican women love haitian men? (Dec '09) Jul 26 lovehaiti 717
why are they calling haitians latinos? (Nov '08) Jul 26 Granatapfel 477
Dominican were a slave to Haiti for 20 years (Jan '10) Jul 25 Some dude 31
satta matka (Dec '12) Jul 25 jain 220
•••
•••