DominicanA

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Nevermind i saw the map in the link about the second line!:):)
T-Reborn

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Response to Haitian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean similar to how Haitians don't own their country? Haiti is the worlds little b*tch, that's why the UN is stationed there. Haiti can't produce it's own food that's why the USA and the rest of the world sends rice to Haiti. Haiti is a good for nothing country that relies on everyone else! How does it feel to still be pimped around by your beloved France? lol How sad, 200 years later and Haiti still bows to France where many Haitians migrate to and prefer to live. Even african countries have already beat Haiti in developement and are now richer.
DR on the other hand doesn't rely on everyone else to feed itself. It's a good place to invest for foreigners and nationals alike. DR has a 4 - 5 million strong middle class that actually live in the country!(not including the upper class). These dominicans have enough income to own/buy property in the new developements across the country. So this whole "Dominicans don't own anything in DR is a myth. Foreigners actually want to live in DR including your stupid haitians that can't have enough of DOMINICAN REPUBLIC and prefer it over their safari to the west. lol
I can sense your jelousy and anger that your poor sick pathetic Haiti isn't as advanced as DR. lol You can always apply for citizenship and become Dominican. I wouldn't blame you, being Haitian is without a doubt the most low, pathetic, embarrasing, shameful thing on this earth! What other country has mud cookies as a national dish?
jajajajjajajaja
just go away. It is a shame to be dominican. you guys keep coming to the annngellls on earth forums and talk shiet, all day. you guys really have nothing better to do. stay the hell away from the Hatians forums. Leave us alone. No one can talk any serious subject here. You guys are fucked. fuck off. You keep talking shiet you domincan are really stupid. Go away, you never get embarrassed about yourselves. you are embarrassing your own people. Leave Haitians Alone. I want you to go away we have important matter to discussed. I know you will keep coming back because you don't get embarrassed anyway.
Response to Haitian

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

DominicanA wrote:
<quoted text>
I Hope the make one from Santo domingo to Santiago, and then just keep doing to puerto plata and other important cities. From where to where is going to be the second line? i was talking to my mom and she told me from los alcarrizos but she wasnt sure.
Yes it will begin in the alcarrizos neighborhood and make its way into downtown santo domingo. It will be built in two parts and hopefully the full line will be able to terminate in Eastern santo domingo across the river.
Response to Haitian

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

T-Reborn wrote:
<quoted text>
jajajajjajajaja
just go away. It is a shame to be dominican. you guys keep coming to the annngellls on earth forums and talk shiet, all day. you guys really have nothing better to do. stay the hell away from the Hatians forums. Leave us alone. No one can talk any serious subject here. You guys are fucked. fuck off. You keep talking shiet you domincan are really stupid. Go away, you never get embarrassed about yourselves. you are embarrassing your own people. Leave Haitians Alone. I want you to go away we have important matter to discussed. I know you will keep coming back because you don't get embarrassed anyway.
And a pethitc response at that! lol You really have no other way to counter attack me than to make personal attacks. That's what I expected because what I've said is correct. DR is above Haiti in EVERYTHING, you wish you were in our shoes you pathetic mud cookie eating roach. I came here to prove you wrong about the comments you and your compatriots made about the DR, otherwise I wouldn't be commenting. You guys have nothing better to do than to open up domincan related threads in your own forum because it is you guys who obsess over us dominicans. YOu are the ones barging into our land because you want to be us! Why can't you guys stay in Haiti if you guys actually wanted to be left alone? Did you see the links I've posted? Im sure you did. Now you can get it through your thick skull that Haiti is a dump as opposed to our country that actually has a future. How does it feel to have the domincans calling the shots when 2 centuries ago it was you haitians trying to invade us? Karma is a b*tch isn't it? Now you can go and dream about coming to DR one day. What's your christmas wish? Surely to become a domincan citizen. lol
T-Reborn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

<quoted text>
Oh you mean similar to how Haitians don't own their country? Haiti is the worlds little b*tch, that's why the UN is stationed there. Haiti can't produce it's own food that's why the USA and the rest of the world sends rice to Haiti. Haiti is a good for nothing country that relies on everyone else! How does it feel to still be pimped around by your beloved France? lol How sad, 200 years later and Haiti still bows to France where many Haitians migrate to and prefer to live. Even african countries have already beat Haiti in developement and are now richer.
DR on the other hand doesn't rely on everyone else to feed itself. It's a good place to invest for foreigners and nationals alike. DR has a 4 - 5 million strong middle class that actually live in the country!(not including the upper class). These dominicans have enough income to own/buy property in the new developements across the country. So this whole "Dominicans don't own anything in DR is a myth. Foreigners actually want to live in DR including your stupid haitians that can't have enough of DOMINICAN REPUBLIC and prefer it over their safari to the west. lol
I can sense your jelousy and anger that your poor sick pathetic Haiti isn't as advanced as DR. lol You can always apply for citizenship and become Dominican. I wouldn't blame you, being Haitian is without a doubt the most low, pathetic, embarrasing, shameful thing on this earth! What other country has mud cookies as a national dish?
Nicely put brother!
T-Reborn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

DominicanA wrote:
<quoted text>
I Hope the make one from Santo domingo to Santiago, and then just keep doing to puerto plata and other important cities. From where to where is going to be the second line? i was talking to my mom and she told me from los alcarrizos but she wasnt sure.
Manita... a line from Santiago and Santo Dominigo is in the works as we speak... The feasibility stuies are underway and will be reported in 2010 after which the construction will begin... I hope that when the Trains are built, running on energy, we will stop importing oil, so that all our dollars sent to families will remain in the country and we can pay off our debt and increase our infrastruture.
T-Reborn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

To my Dominican brothers... Don't confuse me with the Haitian that goes by the same name T-reborn... If you want to know its me... my address comes up as Carle place NY and Brooklyn. Ignore the Haitian gargabe from florida...
carehaitian

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

if a country don't have a government to help how can he can look better,he always gonna look bad pa gen yon antet en haiti that's right everyboby do what ever they want kill or voilence abuse
DominicanA

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

T-Reborn wrote:
To my Dominican brothers... Don't confuse me with the Haitian that goes by the same name T-reborn... If you want to know its me... my address comes up as Carle place NY and Brooklyn. Ignore the Haitian gargabe from florida...
I know :):):) I NOTICED TOO. i know how u talk (write anyways jejee)
dominicanshateth emselves

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

<quoted text>And a pethitc response at that! lol You really have no other way to counter attack me than to make personal attacks. That's what I expected because what I've said is correct. DR is above Haiti in EVERYTHING, you wish you were in our shoes you pathetic mud cookie eating roach. I came here to prove you wrong about the comments you and your compatriots made about the DR, otherwise I wouldn't be commenting. You guys have nothing better to do than to open up domincan related threads in your own forum because it is you guys who obsess over us dominicans. YOu are the ones barging into our land because you want to be us! Why can't you guys stay in Haiti if you guys actually wanted to be left alone? Did you see the links I've posted? Im sure you did. Now you can get it through your thick skull that Haiti is a dump as opposed to our country that actually has a future. How does it feel to have the domincans calling the shots when 2 centuries ago it was you haitians trying to invade us? Karma is a b*tch isn't it? Now you can go and dream about coming to DR one day. What's your christmas wish? Surely to become a domincan citizen. lol
what do you want from us, then? what are you going to do?
DOMINICAN_YORK

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

DominicanA wrote:
<quoted text>
Cariņo, the second line will run from Los Alcarrizos to the San Isidro base.
DOMINICAN_YORK

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

dominicanshatethemselves wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you want from us, then? what are you going to do?
Ay ay ay ay!

El tiguere 'ta asu'ta'o! LOL!

Se asusto el hombre!
DOMINICAN_YORK

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

T-Reborn wrote:
<quoted text>
jajajajjajajaja
And isnt it a shame on how you (the haitian) copies the DOMINICAN'S username? PATHETIC INDEED!
DOMINICAN_YORK

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

DOMINICAN_YORK wrote:
<quoted text>
And isnt it a shame on how you (the haitian) copies the DOMINICAN'S username? PATHETIC INDEED!
WE want you to go away. You know you are wrong. leave the angels on earth alone. You are pathetic because you still don't understand we do not want you here. Just go away! I know dominicans are thieves, protitutes. Give a real good reason why you think Haitians want to be you. You have nothing going on for you.
NosyBastards

Rego Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

I don't understand why people started to attack the Haitians personally. If you hate Haitians so much for whatever reason then complain about them because you guys just look like little bitches sitting just hating. You guys can't say your mot hating because you have nothing good to say. The Dominicans act like they're so pure and they were there first. The ORIGINAL Haitians were Tanios just like the Dominicans on Hispanola. But they were ruled by the Spanish and then the French. The Dominicans were ruled by the Spanish. So why do you guys spread your ignorance and self hatred which has no connection to the question? I don't know but it sure is sad.
DOMINICAN_YORK

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

DOMINICAN_YORK wrote:
<quoted text>
WE want you to go away. You know you are wrong. leave the angels on earth alone. You are pathetic because you still don't understand we do not want you here. Just go away! I know dominicans are thieves, protitutes. Give a real good reason why you think Haitians want to be you. You have nothing going on for you.
Dude, girl, transexual etc. or whatever you are:

Why the hell r u copying my name? You say you have no interest in being Dominican, yet you use a DOMINICAN's username!!!! Doesn't that make you look like a stupid, ingorant, foolish, naive, Dominican wannabe Haitian that is full of contradictions with identity and trauma?
DOMINICAN_YORK

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

DOMINICAN_YORK wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the hell r u copying my name? You say you have no interest in being Dominican, yet you use a DOMINICAN's username!!!! Doesn't that make you look like a stupid, ingorant, foolish, naive, Dominican wannabe Haitian that is full of contradictions with identity and trauma?
Yeah, AS you can see I am bipolar, I switched mood all the time. I don't know what I am saying. Sorry my angels on earth. As you already know I use this site for maaaa therrrrraaaapiii.(intended typo)
Jajajajajjajajajajajjaja
sincerely
all the Dominican losers, DominicanA, T-Reborn, DOMINICAN_YORK and my other characters that I don't remember.
DOMINICAN_YORK

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

DOMINICAN_YORK wrote:
<quoted text>
I still don't understand myself. Yeah, I am a dude, a girl, a transexual etc.(also)
Help me to leave you alone my Haitians (AAANNNGGGEEELLS on earth) while bowing.
answers to my questions. I am just copying myself again MYSELF. I have interest on being because I am a loser Dominican, yeah because I am Dominican, I use my username Dominican. Yeah, I am a stupid, ingorant, foolish, naive, Dominican. I wannabe Haitian (You guys: my angels on earth while looking from the conner of my eyes with a smirk in my face). The end.
sincerely
DOMINICAN_YORK, amd the other loser Dominican.
DOMINICAN_YORK

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

DOMINICAN_YORK wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not smart, I still don't understand. I still need myself to go away. I can't do so. Even though, I am not welcome here. I love being on my Haitians (angles on earth) forums. Help me guys my angels on earth Haitians to go fuck off. Or please let me stay. Can I please Stay?
vivre Haiti.( I just learned this french group of words)
Response to Haitian

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Dominicans aren't here because we love Haiti. We're here to show the world the truth behind the Haitian-Dominican relations. Haitians try to make dominican republic look like hell on earth but in reality it's paradise compared to Haiti. Otherwise there wouldn't be nearly 2 million haitians living in DR. Haiti has failed it's people and only haiti is to blame for it's own ills, not DR. And yet we dominicans are being singled out simply because we're trying to defend our country against a massive wave of illegal haitian immigrants who threaten to capsize our country. They cry foul because we deny them dominican citizenship even though they just barged into our land illegally. Yes, Haitians are practically begging us to accept them as Dominicans, they want to be us! LoL Sadly our country has to deal with Haiti's mess as a result. We're the ones picking up the broken dishes, whether haitians admit it or not. DR is the one that provides shelter, free health care, free education, housing, food, and other basic human needs to the Haitians because their country is too pathetically poor to provide it for them. And yet, even they don't know this because their gov't is too embarrassed to admit that DOMINICAN REPUBLIC is Haiti's life line, they need us to survive. Haiti is clinging onto us for dear life and we're sick of having them tugging onto our progress like bums begging for food and change. We're poor too damnit! The truth is, our differences will NEVER be settled unless Haiti's pathetic ass get it's act together and quits being such a pathetic failed state. Till then our battles will continue, we will not surrender our land simply because they've completely threw theirs into the gutter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Haiti Forum right now

Search the Haiti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OAS anticorruption mechanism holds on-site visi... 4 hr David 1
Haiti Earthquake Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) Tue yasuo 9
HAITIANS! Etid Labib Pou Levi, part 1 and 2 Mon M_a_r_y 1
Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History (Mar '06) Apr 14 New Black Panther NY 12,319
Hilton Worldwide Announces First Hotel in Haiti... Apr 12 Gigi Zephirin 1
why are they calling haitians latinos? (May '08) Apr 8 afroLatinaHaitianforEver 470
US deports more than 250 Haitians (Dec '11) Apr 7 stop being so selfish 216
•••
•••
•••
•••