Since: May 09

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Coming 2011 we face judgment day once again. The day of which we the people decide who and what party should we elect to lead us onto the path of development and democracy. A day of which we must not let the opposition intervene and corrupt mines our decisions.

We must look forward and not backward, we must learn though from the past and correct them in the future, we must vote for the party with enough strength and responsibility to take us further into a much more developed state, a state of steady pace of national development...

We must vote for no other than the current ruling party if we want to achieve such objectives.
sebastien

Hollis, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

What judgment day? Guyana has to become independent of Race Politics and corruption and move forward in this fast changing world so its people can live in a real world.
truth

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

guyanese need to to continue to support the ruling party that has done a great deal for this country and its people and not let a party that will put guyana in the gutter and the people of this country to starve

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guyana Discussions

Search the Guyana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hesperus 1838 (Feb '11) 3 hr Hopkinson 9
RT Minerals Corp. Announces Exclusive Explorati... Jul 7 Woodie54 1
mmm Jul 4 michael 1
US approves setting up DEA office in Guyana Jul 3 Woodie54 1
Opposition reluctant to have Parliamentary Ove... Jun 26 Jakey 1
Guyana to know fate Thursday as FATF to decides Jun 26 Jakey 1
Hamilton Green carries illegal .45 revolver Jun 25 Jakey 1
•••
•••