i need an experience overseas business partner for investment

Posted in the Guam Forum

Since: May 13

Pioneer, CA

#1 May 13, 2013
I m Mrs Cynthia from Bristol,United Kingdom.Does anyone knows of a profitable business project with constant cash flows and high profit margin?I m looking at investing as a dormant partner with an experience business partner on a profitable business project in the middle east,Asia and American
continent.Any one with such business experience should please contact me on (cynthiabridges8@gmail.com) or call on +447031942208
Davis kiprop

Cheyenne, WY

#3 Jun 8, 2013
Iam looking for a investor to be a buusiness partner to start an electronic shop.contact me to discuss.
Davis.kiprop@gmail.com
bonnie

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jun 13, 2013
hi, I am looking for a financier business partner all the world, I am a talented bamboo artisan based in Kenya, I design bamboo interior and exterior decors for homes, offices, hotels and restaurants, according to my 5years research, There is a alot of potential for bamboo products in our country, there is no competition in the bamboo interior decors industry, most people use timber, There is plenty of bamboo trees in kenya yet most people are not enlightened about its endless uses, The raw materials are cheap to purchase from farmers. Most farmers use bamboo for firewood and fencing purposes. Bamboo is a multi billion business, its annual turn over being $11billion worldwide(google). I am the only person designing bamboo products in Kenya and the potential is high. Other bamboo projects that we intend to implement in future; Bamboo garden to host invents and parties, bamboo chicken feed, bamboo beer, bamboo supplements, bamboo environ friendly charcoal, just to mention but a few the list is endless, interested partners can google - bamboo benefits, why bamboo, economic benefits of bamboo to know exactly what I am talking about, I can really do alot using bamboo, trust me! I am passionate about bamboo and have a good vision in bamboo industry in kenya. Search for elegance bamboo ventures on facebook to see some of my bamboo works. for details please contact.
Bonnie Maina
cell:+254720211667
email:elegancebambooventures@g mail.com.
bonnie

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jun 13, 2013
hi, I am looking for a financier business partner all the world, I am a talented bamboo artisan based in Kenya, I design bamboo interior and exterior decors for homes, offices, hotels and restaurants, according to my 5years research, There is a alot of potential for bamboo products in our country, there is no competition in the bamboo interior decors industry, most people use timber, There is plenty of bamboo trees in kenya yet most people are not enlightened about its endless uses, The raw materials are cheap to purchase from farmers. Most farmers use bamboo for firewood and fencing purposes. Bamboo is a multi billion business, its annual turn over being $11billion worldwide(google). I am the only person designing bamboo products in Kenya and the potential is high. Other bamboo projects that we intend to implement in future; Bamboo garden to host invents and parties, bamboo chicken feed, bamboo beer, bamboo supplements, bamboo environ friendly charcoal, just to mention but a few the list is endless, interested partners can google - bamboo benefits, why bamboo, economic benefits of bamboo to know exactly what I am talking about, I can really do alot using bamboo, trust me! I am passionate about bamboo and have a good vision in bamboo industry in kenya. Search for elegance bamboo ventures on facebook to see some of my bamboo works. for details please contact.

Bonnie Maina
cell:+254720211667
email:elegancebambooventures@g mail.com.
cynthiabridges wrote:
I m Mrs Cynthia from Bristol,United Kingdom.Does anyone knows of a profitable business project with constant cash flows and high profit margin?I m looking at investing as a dormant partner with an experience business partner on a profitable business project in the middle east,Asia and American
continent.Any one with such business experience should please contact me on (cynthiabridges8@gmail.com) or call on +447031942208
karan

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jul 14, 2013
Publicize via http://PuneetMaan.com
Maybe they can help you.
Musaddique

Mumbai, India

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Pl I have got v good business proposal in real eatate in mumbai if interested pl reply
Moses Ackah cudjoe

Accra, Ghana

#10 Oct 4, 2013
cynthiabridges wrote:
(there is a profitable business in my country which is gold mining I'f you are interested I can be be of help to you in buying of gold.+233245362346//email mosesackah71@yahoo.com)
Mr John Monk

Manassas, VA

#11 Oct 12, 2013
Dear Friends,
I am Mr.John Monk. I have a lucrative business proposal that just came up and i am urgently looking for a trusted and serious person to partner with me. kindly do have me posted to enable me give you details of the business if you
will be interested via my email: johnmonk281@gmail.com Thanks.
manasses mburu

Kenya

#12 Oct 17, 2013
Hi,i am a kenyan male aged 35 living in the coastal city of mombasa.I am seeking an experienced business patner from overseas to start a tourist business here in mombasa.It is a high profitable business considering mombasa being a tourist destination city.Our office /company will be involved in taking tourists to wild safaris to see wild animals ,bush tours and camping ,visiting museums and ancient sites, visiting islands and marine parks ,snake parks and reserve bookings in hotels ,villas,cottages and fully or non furnished apartments.All these will be arranged /booked before tourist arrivals .Also taking tourists from and back to airport .
manasses mburu

Kenya

#13 Oct 17, 2013
My email address is manassesmburu@yahoo.com and my mobile no.+254701216566.
Rita Gid

UK

#14 Oct 20, 2013
Hi i am Rita Gideon, i am looking for a serious partner in wood interior business in Nigeria, i am a home furniture designer. Please contact me if you are interested ritao671@yahoo.com +2348036194392
nizar

Gillingham, UK

#19 Dec 3, 2013
Hi i am Nizar from Kent Uk and i am looking for partner to start importing different products to the uk .
Honest person and hard working is what i am looking for
The business plan is done and the business is already on and registred and i own a van .
Please if you are sincerely contact me on
naveen india

Pune, India

#23 Feb 25, 2014
im NAVEEN FROM INDIA im interior designr i just want to open a interior showroom all kind interior im looking a business partner those invest money. thanks naveen +919980894720

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Guam Suck? (Mar '09) Sep 15 James 652
Stop judging Guam! We are also part of the US t... Sep 13 SandyFrm Missouri 2
Who is the best dentist on Guam? (Apr '11) Sep 11 MCG 34
I'm in love with a Chamorro (Feb '08) Aug 19 YeahPeace 159
Are you ready for school? Last minute supplies,... Aug 18 Noel Cahill 1
Bank in Guam with Online ACH Aug '14 JoeyF 1
I am looking for a new business partner!! (Dec '08) Aug '14 moj 718
•••

Guam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE