Justus

Kenya

#587 Mar 31, 2012
Hi. I'm Justus Kenya and looking for business partner from USA. I help people withdraw money from PayPal in Kenya (since Kenyan banks do not allow PayPal withdrawal). Your one and only function will be to provide us with PayPal credit card. We will give you 4% of every transaction or 150$ a month. Our site is glo-money.com . Please contact me soon, we seriously need you.

Since: Apr 12

Nanjing, China

#588 Apr 2, 2012
Hiya, I'm Andy from China, I have a factory with 300 workers produce PVC and PU artifical leather, I'm looking for a sales rep. worldwide. our products is used in making sofa, handbags,shoes,car seat covers,etc. as i know there are big demand in USA, Brazil, Peru, Argentina,Mexico,Colombia,Russ ia,Africa,Indonesia,Malaysia,E gypt,Middle east... I already have clients in around 10 countries,but i need to find more big importers worldwide. especially USA, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Malaysia.

Also I'm looking for if any thing can be sell in China.
Business tycoon

Johannesburg, South Africa

#590 Apr 2, 2012
Good Day,

I am looking for related to Mohammed Adams , He was a business tycoon in South Africa unfortunately Am his Lawyer and I was part of his business,

Meanwhile, He was among those who die on a jet crash in Capetwon South Africa with his family, I have been searching for his relative in any part of the world, but still yet I have not found, now Am looking for any body who can stand as his next of kin in order to secure His physical cash which was under Financial institute and other of his offshore money is London also insurance cover policy, I, been a South Africa Citizen I cannot be able to claim his money,

However, even if your not related to him or have the same name with him, but you can stand as his next of kin, Am assuring you that I can fight and get the money so that we can share the money instead of going to Government treasury as unclaimed fund let us use the opportunity to make thing out of life,

Kindly contact me with below email so that I can inform you more details about the money and amount,

Best regard
Barr.Ron Khoza
Email( ronkhoza@gmail.com)
Email( ronkhozachambers@yahoo.com )
martin

Accra, Ghana

#593 Apr 8, 2012
if it is dream to invest in a profitable venture with little risk involve. call +233554579 or email; richpaapa@yahoo.com. i live in Ghana and have a lot of business ideas
martin

Accra, Ghana

#594 Apr 8, 2012
i need a business partner who can ship in laptop computer hard drives to GHANA for prompt cash delivery. call +233554579 or email richpaapa@yahoo.com
Benjamin Sam

Accra, Ghana

#598 Apr 9, 2012
I'm looking for investors who would be interested in going into fish farming in Ghana.Interested investors should kindly contact me through my email:-sammints2003@yahoo.co.u k for more details
Richard

Accra, Ghana

#599 Apr 10, 2012
i am from Ghana and lukin up to investors from all around the world who like to invest in agro products,palm plantation and others.
my e mail address is brich4e@yahoo.com
brahbrah

Hagatna, Guam

#601 Apr 11, 2012
omg you guys are all scams....man we peeps on guam ain't that dumb! WOW!
Dilawar

Zurich, Switzerland

#603 Apr 11, 2012
I am looking Bussines partner in ready made garments from uk for switzerland.
thanks for feed back on my E-Mail,
dilawarjee2003@yahoo.com
Alex

Stolberg, Germany

#608 Apr 13, 2012
I am living in germany and looking for a Business Partner in Poultry Farm in Ghana .I have a big land
so if anyone is interested, contact me now for further details :alexkb29@yahoo.de
Thanks
Roman Liu

Anonymous Proxy

#609 Apr 13, 2012
Hello, I'm romanliu. I'm in china now. let's work together. You konw it.

My skype: romanliu4
armstrong

Cameroon

#612 Apr 16, 2012
i am a buisnessman but iam downless i need a patnership to bring back the buisness runing cow buisnes
Paulinus Patrick Ngonyani

Tanzania, United Republic of

#613 Apr 17, 2012
Am from Tanzania i need are patina in finishing to building my Hotel But i don't have money for finishing it for direct in formation press call me +255755984282 or P.Box 46423 Email manpoxino@yahoo.com
rsingh

Suva, Fiji

#614 Apr 18, 2012
hey

i would like partner or inventor from japan who can buy used cars, with good conditions and is only four years old because our government dont allow cars which are older than that. and the car is cheap to buy and export to me. i will pay the required tax here and after deduction of all the expenses. the 40% profit plus the buying cost and CIF i will pay that person back.

i need people from japan with good car knowledge, if their is painting problem then no worries my dad is an panel beater and i want person who will be honest and would like to stay in business with me for long time

please email me on luvbird08@gmail.com

please hurry i need immediate partner i got many clients waiting here
rsingh

Suva, Fiji

#615 Apr 18, 2012
partners from china or anyother country can also contact me
Imnuf

Hudson, NY

#616 Apr 18, 2012
Hi, my name is Imnuf in Tanzania, i am looking for a business partner to start an online Accounting Service, the Person in question MUst be an experience Accountant age is irrelevant.
Binny George

Dubai, UAE

#619 Apr 21, 2012
Hi,
My name is Binny george based in Dubai, i am interested to associate with someone or a group to start a trading company,in kenya, i have around 17 years experience in sales and application of protective coatings ranging from flooring materials to waterproofing for the building and oil and gas industries,
Being based in Dubai , i can travel between kenya and Dubai to procure any material that may be needed in Kenya , from dubai, from switch gears, panel boards, distribution boxes, cables, food stuff, garments, vehicles, electronics, etc.
I would appreciate if you can contact me on my email george_binny@hotmail.com

Best Regards
Binny George
mwaura

Nairobi, Kenya

#620 Apr 22, 2012
Am in thika Kenya working in animal feed industry we have wide market in animal feed supplements we can work together with interested person in this industry
email globalnetym@yohoo.com
balaji

Nairobi, Kenya

#621 Apr 22, 2012
need frenchies of/partners /new concept/ network marketing company/multilevel marketing comapany. or some body has a unique idea/concept/product to sell in Kenya/uganda/tanzania market contact us on balajiltd@gmail.com
Nepal Wildlife

Lumbini, Nepal

#623 Apr 24, 2012
Nepal Wildlife Resort nepalwildlifedotnet is looking for business partner in West Nepal,Bardia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guamanians (May '14) Jan 18 adrian 3
Looking for family members... Jan 9 Friend 1
Who is the best dentist on Guam? (Apr '11) Dec '14 Guam2014 36
Boating Help Please-Moving to Guam Nov '14 Luckynug 1
I have thoughts of retiring on Guam could you g... (Apr '09) Nov '14 Oh Happy Day 24
Does Guam Suck? (Mar '09) Nov '14 Bushmen 664
Looking for travel agency partner (Feb '12) Nov '14 Karma 14
More from around the web