Protesters Break into German Conference in Greece

Nov 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVY Dothan

Protesters have broken into a conference center and clashed with police in northern Greece after gathering to demonstrate against the presence of a German government official.

Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Bradley Beach, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

wE ARE THE PUPPET MASTER !!!! NOW SHUT THE FACK UP AND SEND US MORE MONEY! PUNK! HAHAHAHAHA TEACH YOU TO FACK WITH THE REAL MACEDONIANS :)
General List wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous - the combination Greeks and power. What kind of power do you still have, Greek clown!
You should thanks god every day that we the Huns still feed you lazy and worthless rabble and keep you alive. You are the looser nation number one in Europe and everybody is laughing about you idiots. For me you are just despicable cheaters!
General List

Neutraubling, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

ALEXANDER THE GREAT wrote:
wE ARE THE PUPPET MASTER !!!! NOW SHUT THE FACK UP AND SEND US MORE MONEY! PUNK! HAHAHAHAHA TEACH YOU TO FACK WITH THE REAL MACEDONIANS :)<quoted text>
Ridiculous Greek moron! You are a typical member of the most undignifed nation in Europe, really despicable!
Bow Legged Hun

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Ridiculous is the bow legged Hun moron from Ostfilden Germany
General List

Straubing, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bow Legged Hun wrote:
Ridiculous is the bow legged Hun moron from Ostfilden Germany
Another Greek idiot who has nothing to say. You're all on the same level. No wonder that your country is in free fall and you need food donations from us that you can survive, pitiful!
Visi Hun

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Ridiculous little Visi Hun
Sir George

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

General List wrote:
<quoted text>
1. What is racist on the truth?
2. Who has voted again and again for the same crimninal Greek politicians? And who benfetited over decades from the politicians?
3. They protesting to hold tight on the past living standard payed by the other EU taxpayers!
Auf Wiedersehen!
Depends on the truth, when one generalizes and stereotypes it is racism.

If you think your vote counts in Greece, that's the biggest joke.

Also, the protests are for no more bailouts that are reinforcing a bad lifestyle.
The Iron Dicktator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

President Nixon expose Jewish Supremacy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Makedonia Vergina Sun”

Since: Jun 08

Thessaloniki

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

General List wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. Greece is very special (in every negative sense). The only thing where they are professionally - is cheating others and live on other peoples costs. This nation of inhability parasits should leave the Euro and the EU.

Portugal, Italy, Spain and Ireland with all their problems are not so undignified and shameful like these lazy Greek bandits.
Fook you you useless piece of Nazi sh*t. You Huns destroyed Europe and were responsible for millions of deaths . Your nations favorite pastime is getting drunk on stinking beer and laughing at other peoples misfortunes. You owe Greece billions in war reparations you pitiful blood suckers and now you complain that Greeks are parasites. Greece owes nothing to you crooks. Your very existence is a result of what Greece has offered you throughout the ages. You owe ALOT to Greece so yes I am very happy that German tax money is supporting Greece's comeback. Keep up the good work maybe some day we'll forgive you of your sins to our people. I hope we suck every cent from you crooks because we deserve your respect.
Bubble

Konzell, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

entatiki wrote:
<quoted text>
Fook you you useless piece of Nazi sh*t. You Huns destroyed Europe and were responsible for millions of deaths . Your nations favorite pastime is getting drunk on stinking beer and laughing at other peoples misfortunes. You owe Greece billions in war reparations you pitiful blood suckers and now you complain that Greeks are parasites. Greece owes nothing to you crooks. Your very existence is a result of what Greece has offered you throughout the ages. You owe ALOT to Greece so yes I am very happy that German tax money is supporting Greece's comeback. Keep up the good work maybe some day we'll forgive you of your sins to our people. I hope we suck every cent from you crooks because we deserve your respect.
You deserve our respect? Oh my god, I can't stop laughing about you Greek parasits. Respect for what, cheating, layzyness, stupidity, racism, corruption, ungratefulness, indignity or general disability of the Greek people? You just deserve our deepest contempt Greek rabble!

“Makedonia Vergina Sun”

Thessaloniki

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>You deserve our respect? Oh my god, I can't stop laughing about you Greek parasits. Respect for what, cheating, layzyness, stupidity, racism, corruption, ungratefulness, indignity or general disability of the Greek people? You just deserve our deepest contempt Greek rabble!
Every adjective you describe I throw right back into your face you disrespectful racist turd. Germany's existence owes a lot to Greece.

If you studied Goethe at school you've had a decency of literacy in you:

"Of all peoples, the Greeks have dreamt the dream of life the best."

Heinrich Schliemann , a decent German, said it best:

"All I did, I did in order to make my beloved Greece live again..."

Even Adolph Hitler , your hero admitted:

""...only the Greeks, of all the adversaries who confronted us, fought with bold courage and highest disregard of death".- Reichstag speech, 4 May 1941)

But we really know why you are so sore about Greece, it's because of the hard time we gave you Nazis:

DURATION OF NAZI RESISTANCE (in days)

Greece 219
Norway 61
France 43 (A European superpower at the time)
Poland 30
Belgium 18
Holland 4
Yugoslavia 3
Czechoslovakia 0
Luxemburg 0
Denmark 0

Greece, during WWII, was the only country that was forced to confront the armies of four countries simultaneously:
Albania
Italy
Germany
Bulgaria.

Total Enemy loses in Greece.

Albanians 1,165
Italians 8,000
Bulgarians 25,000
Germans 50,000

EOKA ASSASSIN
Jun 29 2007, 08:42 PM
Hitler's Chief of Staff Field Marshall Keitel 1941

"The unbelievably strong resistance of the Greeks delayed by two or more vital months the German attack against Russia; if we did not have this long delay, the outcome of the war would have been different on the eastern front and in the war in general”.

Proves why Greeks are the greatest fighters ever.

In Vietnam, 58,000 American troops died over 12 years.
In Greece 50,000 German troops died in 4 years.

But the day will come when Germany pays Greece the billions in war reparations.( YES, YOUR TAX MONEY) Even yesterday, July 18, Soeble in Athens mentioned for the first time that the war reparations will be discussed. IT'S ABOUT TIME! Guilt is finally sinking in you reckless Germans.
Bubble

Straubing, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

entatiki wrote:
<quoted text>
Every adjective you describe I throw right back into your face you disrespectful racist turd. Germany's existence owes a lot to Greece.
If you studied Goethe at school you've had a decency of literacy in you:
"Of all peoples, the Greeks have dreamt the dream of life the best."
Heinrich Schliemann , a decent German, said it best:
"All I did, I did in order to make my beloved Greece live again..."
Even Adolph Hitler , your hero admitted:
""...only the Greeks, of all the adversaries who confronted us, fought with bold courage and highest disregard of death".- Reichstag speech, 4 May 1941)
But we really know why you are so sore about Greece, it's because of the hard time we gave you Nazis:
DURATION OF NAZI RESISTANCE (in days)
Greece 219
Norway 61
France 43 (A European superpower at the time)
Poland 30
Belgium 18
Holland 4
Yugoslavia 3
Czechoslovakia 0
Luxemburg 0
Denmark 0
Greece, during WWII, was the only country that was forced to confront the armies of four countries simultaneously:
Albania
Italy
Germany
Bulgaria.
Total Enemy loses in Greece.
Albanians 1,165
Italians 8,000
Bulgarians 25,000
Germans 50,000
EOKA ASSASSIN
Jun 29 2007, 08:42 PM
Hitler's Chief of Staff Field Marshall Keitel 1941
"The unbelievably strong resistance of the Greeks delayed by two or more vital months the German attack against Russia; if we did not have this long delay, the outcome of the war would have been different on the eastern front and in the war in general”.
Proves why Greeks are the greatest fighters ever.
In Vietnam, 58,000 American troops died over 12 years.
In Greece 50,000 German troops died in 4 years.
But the day will come when Germany pays Greece the billions in war reparations.( YES, YOUR TAX MONEY) Even yesterday, July 18, Soeble in Athens mentioned for the first time that the war reparations will be discussed. IT'S ABOUT TIME! Guilt is finally sinking in you reckless Germans.
Even if it is hard to understand for Greeks, but the WWII is over since 1945! Greeks are simply too stupid to understand that the WWII has nothing to do with your acutal situation. You're a nation of corrupt cheaters, non taxpayers and total disabled people. Have a look of all the Billions of subvention you already received from us and the EU since 1981, what have you done and were are you today? Greece is the most corrupt nation in Europe and on the level of a third world country like Congo. Greece is nothing more than a Banana republic with professionell cheaters!

BTW: Don't tell me anything about the "brave" Greeks during the WWII - correct me if I'm wrong but it took just 14 day until Greece has surrendered. 210000 POW and a huge part of your cowards were running away like rabbits - sounds not like Greek heroes!

“Makedonia Vergina Sun”

Thessaloniki

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bubble wrote:
<quoted text>Even if it is hard to understand for Greeks, but the WWII is over since 1945! Greeks are simply too stupid to understand that the WWII has nothing to do with your acutal situation. You're a nation of corrupt cheaters, non taxpayers and total disabled people. Have a look of all the Billions of subvention you already received from us and the EU since 1981, what have you done and were are you today? Greece is the most corrupt nation in Europe and on the level of a third world country like Congo. Greece is nothing more than a Banana republic with professionell cheaters!

BTW: Don't tell me anything about the "brave" Greeks during the WWII - correct me if I'm wrong but it took just 14 day until Greece has surrendered. 210000 POW and a huge part of your cowards were running away like rabbits - sounds not like Greek heroes!
There you go again, spreading lies like a German tourist in Greece spreads her legs.

Greece entered WWII October 28, 1940 and surrendered June 1, 1941. Do your math Bozo, if that's 14 days then you have a serious intellectual problem.

Now repeat after me, no country in Europe held back the Germans more than Greece did.

And this is for your bedtime reading, make sure you have your diapers not to wet yourself when reading

http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2013/04/08/g...
bubble

Straubing, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

entatiki wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, spreading lies like a German tourist in Greece spreads her legs.
Greece entered WWII October 28, 1940 and surrendered June 1, 1941. Do your math Bozo, if that's 14 days then you have a serious intellectual problem.
Now repeat after me, no country in Europe held back the Germans more than Greece did.
And this is for your bedtime reading, make sure you have your diapers not to wet yourself when reading
http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2013/04/08/g...
Our Wehrmacht (12th Army under Wilhelm List) started the Greek campaign on 6th April 1941 (boarder crossing). Georgios Tsolakoglou surrendered on 20th April 1941 = 14 days! So it would have been enough if we had sent 1941 old women to Greece!

Do you really believe any German is interested in your Greek war-repair fairy tales? This is just another try to steal foreign money. We all know in Europe that the best what Greeks can is to cheat others! We owe your worthless nation absolutely nothing (as I alreday explained).

Be polite to all Germans you meet and thanks god for our mercy and nobleness and that we still keep you Greeks alive with our money! I would be ashamed if I can just survive with others help! But what can you expect from a nation without any dignity and decency!

Since: Jun 11

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

bubble wrote:
<quoted text>Our Wehrmacht (12th Army under Wilhelm List) started the Greek campaign on 6th April 1941 (boarder crossing). Georgios Tsolakoglou surrendered on 20th April 1941 = 14 days! So it would have been enough if we had sent 1941 old women to Greece!

Do you really believe any German is interested in your Greek war-repair fairy tales? This is just another try to steal foreign money. We all know in Europe that the best what Greeks can is to cheat others! We owe your worthless nation absolutely nothing (as I alreday explained).

Be polite to all Germans you meet and thanks god for our mercy and nobleness and that we still keep you Greeks alive with our money! I would be ashamed if I can just survive with others help! But what can you expect from a nation without any dignity and decency!
The lazy negro gene is very strong greeks if you can call them that. They are Arab sea gypsi

“Makedonia Vergina Sun”

Thessaloniki

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

bubble wrote:
<quoted text>Our Wehrmacht (12th Army under Wilhelm List) started the Greek campaign on 6th April 1941 (boarder crossing). Georgios Tsolakoglou surrendered on 20th April 1941 = 14 days! So it would have been enough if we had sent 1941 old women to Greece!

Are you a habitual liar or just plain ignorant? Greece surrendered on June 1, 1941 after the fall of Crete. Whether you count Greece's entry into the war with the Italian invasion or the German invasion the concrete undisputed fact is that no other country in Europe resisted the occupier more than Greece did. Not even you can twist that fact.

Remember what Churchill said ( or do you consider him a scumbag philelline?):

"Hence you will not say that Greeks fight like heroes but that heroes fight like Greeks"

Here is some more bedtime reading for you, if you dispute anything quoted here please let the world know, enjoy:

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/15422796/5391612...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Greece Forum right now

Search the Greece Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
is greece a racist country? (Dec '12) 7 hr greek 90
Hellenic-Greek women One the Most beautiful wom... (Aug '10) 22 hr Chara 6
I do not like Greek people and i am Greek (Aug '09) Sun Stavroula 994
America is a Muslim Country: Propaganda of Musl... Sun Trojan AgapeTrotsky 6
ottoman sultan's message to europe!!! (a.d. 1683) Sat TerrorkeyistApologetics 1
O Zeus, what has happened to Albanian music... Sat TerrorkeyistApologetics 12
Marine Le Pen condemns the EU - "I want to free... Sat TerrorkeyistApologetics 9
•••
•••