Protesters Break into German Conference in Greece

Nov 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVY Dothan

Protesters have broken into a conference center and clashed with police in northern Greece after gathering to demonstrate against the presence of a German government official.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Curruthers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Send the Hun home.

Power to the Greeks - Italians - Spanish - Portuges - Irish.

Resist the Hun, send him packing.
General List

Salching, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Curruthers wrote:
Send the Hun home.
Power to the Greeks - Italians - Spanish - Portuges - Irish.
Resist the Hun, send him packing.
Ridiculous - the combination Greeks and power. What kind of power do you still have, Greek clown!

You should thanks god every day that we the Huns still feed you lazy and worthless rabble and keep you alive. You are the looser nation number one in Europe and everybody is laughing about you idiots. For me you are just despicable cheaters!
Nick the Greek

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Turkistani - TurkoSlavic Monkey!

If you are a True Hunnic Germanic Monkey...sing something for me in Hunnic Monkey language!

Mehmeto-Goranic Abdul-Monkey from Mallesdorf Germany.

Pathetic little Monkey!
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

General List wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous - the combination Greeks and power. What kind of power do you still have, Greek clown!
You should thanks god every day that we the Huns still feed you lazy and worthless rabble and keep you alive. You are the looser nation number one in Europe and everybody is laughing about you idiots. For me you are just despicable cheaters!
What about the Italians - Spanish - Portuguese & Irish?

Aren't they in the same boat?
General List

Straubing, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the Italians - Spanish - Portuguese & Irish?
Aren't they in the same boat?
I don't think so. Greece is very special (in every negative sense). The only thing where they are professionally - is cheating others and live on other peoples costs. This nation of inhability parasits should leave the Euro and the EU.

Portugal, Italy, Spain and Ireland with all their problems are not so undignified and shameful like these lazy Greek bandits.
General List

Straubing, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Nick the Greek wrote:
Turkistani - TurkoSlavic Monkey!
If you are a True Hunnic Germanic Monkey...sing something for me in Hunnic Monkey language!
Mehmeto-Goranic Abdul-Monkey from Mallesdorf Germany.
Pathetic little Monkey!
Intelligent as usual! Baffoon, you really can not deny your Greek roots.

I'm so proud to be a German and not one of these Greek sissies like you!
Nick the Greek

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

General List wrote:
<quoted text>
1...Intelligent as usual!
2...Baffoon, you really can not deny your Greek roots.
3...I'm so proud to be a German and not one of these Greek sissies like you!
1...Thanks Fritz!

2...Monkey, Schitzoid Fritzy Monkey!

3...Proud Abdul-Monkey more like...posing as a Proud-Germanic

What a Monkey! eh!
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

General List wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. Greece is very special (in every negative sense). The only thing where they are professionally - is cheating others and live on other peoples costs. This nation of inhability parasits should leave the Euro and the EU.
Portugal, Italy, Spain and Ireland with all their problems are not so undignified and shameful like these lazy Greek bandits.
It appears that you have some personal misgivings with Greeks in general.

Siz Turk musunuz?
General List

Rattenberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Nick the Greek wrote:
<quoted text>
1...Thanks Fritz!
2...Monkey, Schitzoid Fritzy Monkey!
3...Proud Abdul-Monkey more like...posing as a Proud-Germanic
What a Monkey! eh!
Poor, poor Greek windbag. A Greek can never insult me, you are just not on the same level! I understand that you're frustrated that we the very successful Germans are far, far, far ahead of your third world country and the best is it will always be so.
General List

Rattenberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you have some personal misgivings with Greeks in general.
Siz Turk musunuz?
No, I'm not a Turk! Believe me not only Turks despise the Greeks. More and more people have simply enough of this shameful nation called Greece. I admit that I meanwhile have a deep aversion against Greeks and how they behave.
Nick the Greek

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Only Abduls Mehmetins and Gorans badmouth Greeks on the Internet...Turkistani - TurkoSlavic Monkeys and their derivatives.

I say, Give the Abduls Nothing!

From the Mehmetins take Everything!

No Mercy, No Surrender for the Gorans!
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

General List wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not a Turk! Believe me not only Turks despise the Greeks. More and more people have simply enough of this shameful nation called Greece. I admit that I meanwhile have a deep aversion against Greeks and how they behave.
My guess is you have had some bad interactions with Greeks in Germany or on a trip to Greece, am I correct?
General List

Viechtach, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is you have had some bad interactions with Greeks in Germany or on a trip to Greece, am I correct?
No, I never travelled to Greece and I never will, that's 100% fact!
I know some Greeks in Germany, also in my company and I never had bad experience with them.

As I already explained, it's more a question of how they deal with the crises and what have they had done in the past and what will they do in the future etc.

Everybody knows that so many people in Greece are corrupt and cheaters, dont pay taxes etc., for me a really undisciplined nation.

All the reasons for the actual situation started in Greece and caused by Greeks and not by Germans or German politician. I simply have enough of the very special Greek way of life! Dont understand me wrong, they can live how ever they want, but not on the back of other Europeans and not with the money of other European taxpayers. And finaly they really should not blame others for their own incapability!
Nick the Greek

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

What a Monkey!

Posing as a concerned Germanic, but in reality it is just another one of those Mehmeto-Goranic Abdul-Monkeys festering the Topix Forums.

Pathetic little Atila-Monkey
General List

Neutraubling, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Nick the Greek wrote:
What a Monkey!
Posing as a concerned Germanic, but in reality it is just another one of those Mehmeto-Goranic Abdul-Monkeys festering the Topix Forums.
Pathetic little Atila-Monkey
You are just a ridiculous Greek clown!
Nick the Greek

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Monkey
Sir George

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

General List wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, that guy is British not Greek. Hence why he calls Germans "Huns". That's a British slang.
Sir George

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

General List wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some Greeks in Germany, also in my company and I never had bad experience with them.

Everybody knows that so many people in Greece are corrupt and cheaters, dont pay taxes etc.,

All the reasons for the actual situation started in Greece and caused by Greeks and not by Germans or German politician. Dont understand me wrong, they can live how ever they want, but not on the back of other Europeans and not with the money of other European taxpayers. And finaly they really should not blame others for their own incapability!
1. Then why are you making racist comments against Greeks?

2. No it was started by Greek politicians forging numbers and not forcing the public to pay taxes, and the people at Brussels letting Greece into the eurozone when they knew it didn't belong.

3. Most Greeks are protesting AGAINST bailouts, but corrupt Greek government and Merkel ignore them.

Guten tag.
General List

Willmering, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Sir George wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, that guy is British not Greek. Hence why he calls Germans "Huns". That's a British slang.
"Nick the Greek" is Bitisch and you knows this? Good joke! He is just another immigrant in Britain. Your are the idiot, please do not further bother me!
General List

Willmering, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Sir George wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Then why are you making racist comments against Greeks?
2. No it was started by Greek politicians forging numbers and not forcing the public to pay taxes, and the people at Brussels letting Greece into the eurozone when they knew it didn't belong.
3. Most Greeks are protesting AGAINST bailouts, but corrupt Greek government and Merkel ignore them.
Guten tag.
1. What is racist on the truth?
2. Who has voted again and again for the same crimninal Greek politicians? And who benfetited over decades from the politicians?
3. They protesting to hold tight on the past living standard payed by the other EU taxpayers!

Auf Wiedersehen!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Greece Forum right now

Search the Greece Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sanctions on Russia may 'destroy Cyprus economy' 6 hr Ellada einai patisame 1
Greek police clash with retail employee protesters 6 hr Ellada einai patisame 1
Who are darker, Greeks, Spaniards or Italians? (Oct '08) 12 hr Fyromian Albanian Monkey 2,454
Why do Greeks get the reputation of being rude ... (Jan '13) Tue The Greekmangler 9
Why do Greeks sh..t in their pants when they se... Tue Greeks are Gypsies 2
Spend a Day Seeing 10 Things in Kos Town for Le... Apr 12 AnatoliansTrojanTurcus 2
is greece a racist country? (Dec '12) Apr 12 Racist Goranovic Slav 76
•••
•••
•••
•••