southern Greece will be part of GREAT...

southern Greece will be part of GREAT ALBANIA

Posted in the Greece Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Geo

Canada

#3 Mar 18, 2007
I would actually welcome a stupid attempt by Albania to start something in the region. The fact is they are too scared.
John_X London

London, UK

#5 Mar 18, 2007
ALBANIAN PRIDE wrote:
Southern Greece will be part of great Albania
I am confused. You dont want Northern Greece? Whats wrong with this part of Greece? Dont you like it? Why only the South? It a bit insulting !!!!!!!
Geo

Canada

#6 Mar 18, 2007
John_X London wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confused. You dont want Northern Greece? Whats wrong with this part of Greece? Dont you like it? Why only the South? It a bit insulting !!!!!!!
I don't understand. They want Peloponessus or Crete? lol
tasoo

Istanbul, Turkey

#10 Mar 25, 2007
great albania will be part of the TURKEY!!
Americana

Middletown, NY

#19 Mar 30, 2007
I don't think Greeks have stopped having sex, they've just figured out that you don't have to produce a kid everytime.
Ali Turkoglu

Corby, UK

#20 Mar 30, 2007
John_X London wrote:
<quoted text>
...ha..ha..ha...brilliant!
Ali Turkoglu

Corby, UK

#21 Mar 30, 2007
alex wrote:
<quoted text>
The turks are animals and all the peoples they conquered hate them for they are like pigs. They have no culture only what they stole from Greeks, Armenians, Persians, Arabs, etc. All of Europe denies their claim to enter the EU...why? No one wants trash in their back yard. Turkish bastards will kill themselves as Muslim fanatics fight military/secular state. Then Turkey will be divided by Kurds, Armenia, and Greece.
ha..ha..ha.. so funny!...stupifyingly!
Orphic Hymn

Thessaloníki, Greece

#23 Apr 2, 2007
HEY WARRIOR... TAKE A HARD LOOK AT REALITY:

For sale: Albania’s MiG aircraft fleet
Military use not allowed, but one idea that could fly is for use as bars

TIRANA, Albania - Albania’s antiquated air force of Soviet-designed MiG aircraft, which killed 35 Albanian pilots but no enemies..........

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9883821/
---------

Damn morons.. I still laugh whenever I hear that Albanian tourist joke.. now I'll add conquerer.. or is it LACKEY??
justinianI

Rozzano, Italy

#24 Apr 6, 2007
albania for ever
toci fierak

Lezhë, Albania

#26 Apr 13, 2007
yeah its true one day albania well be great .
dimitris

Freistadt, Austria

#28 Apr 13, 2007
did you understanded stupid?
Geo

Canada

#31 Apr 13, 2007
Who are they trying to kid anyway? They even had the fascist Italians help in taking Southern Epirus and we still kicked their asses! Now they think they can do it alone?
Reality Check CH

Sweden

#32 Apr 14, 2007
toci fierak wrote:
yeah its true one day albania well be great .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Sure, WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!!!
Doom

Turkey

#33 Apr 15, 2007
alex wrote:
<quoted text>
The turks are animals and all the peoples they conquered hate them for they are like pigs. They have no culture only what they stole from Greeks, Armenians, Persians, Arabs, etc. All of Europe denies their claim to enter the EU...why? No one wants trash in their back yard. Turkish bastards will kill themselves as Muslim fanatics fight military/secular state. Then Turkey will be divided by Kurds, Armenia, and Greece.
Haha a Texan speakin about Culture lol..

Turks have no culture?

You can check about Saka Turks who showed workin about Gold to Greek Cities :) About fanatics you can be relax when we cuttin terror head they loosin power too we know very well about their contact with terror groups about this too..

Beein keyboard hero is easy but so many guys playin with fire.. About stealing Anatolia is Turkic Land more than 7000 Years :)
You can check similatiries about Hitis,Sumers,Trojans with Turks.. We callin this nations are Turainid. You can check about Ural-Altai Causaus language and nation groups too..
in China border some Turkish Pyramids still awake and they are 2000 years older than others..

About Denyin Europe?

Honestly i dont wanna be part of EU..Beein allied with Asian countries like Russia,China,India beein good than allied of others..Especially when we quit from NATO too i'll laugh with my ass to who wanna control Middle East..

Go and learn about Strategy and about how Turkiye saved your soldiers at Korea War..

Okay dude..

and i still laughin a Texan speakin about culture LOL

You little Redneck
Doom

Turkey

#34 Apr 15, 2007
About Greater Albania..

We Balkan countries need to ask ourselves especially about who supportin war between us or fights..

Answer is weapon sellers..

i hope one day we all will open our eyes..

Cause if i know true especially Greece really have big problems with their neighbours too..Before dividin Turkiye ''LOL HAHA'' try to look yourselves..

About Macedonia..for Turkiye Western for Greece Eastern Thrace..

oh especiall why some Greeks are still supportin Turkish,Albanian and Macedonian hate..and why some politicians still supportin this..Reason is simple it makes them UNITE..and politicians still growin growin and growin..

PS :

Still laughin

A TEXAN SPEAKIN ABOUT CULTURE
Mike

AOL

#36 Apr 15, 2007
Orthodox Unity: "That they may be One"; John 17:22

http://www.orthodoxunity.org/links.html

Albanian

UK

#37 Apr 16, 2007
dimitris wrote:
did you understanded stupid?
hey geezer how come all you greeks bark only in greece because all over europe you seem to hide and are not that brave or do you still live in myth
Enough

Greece

#38 Apr 16, 2007
Albanian wrote:
<quoted text>hey geezer how come all you greeks bark only in greece because all over europe you seem to hide and are not that brave or do you still live in myth
You filthy Balkanians in Europe you adjust
in the civilization
In your county you show your true face Balkanoberberians..
Strong

UK

#39 Apr 17, 2007
Albanian wrote:
<quoted text>hey geezer how come all you greeks bark only in greece because all over europe you seem to hide and are not that brave or do you still live in myth
Hey geezer I am sure you bark everywhere then again dogs dont know any other way!!!!!!!!!!
Geo

Canada

#40 Apr 17, 2007
Albanian wrote:
Don't worry, Greeks in America make enough noise. That's where it matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50.000 Greek words in English & German languages! (Nov '11) Sep 19 Mongols terrorist... 87
News the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) Sep 18 SLAVS RNOMACEDONIANS 47,162
News South Australia Michael Rann: 'FYROM president ... (Feb '10) Sep 18 HISTORY IS SCIENCE 3,084
News Greek banks robbed using threatening note, poli... Sep 14 Rockstar 9
Why Greece sucks so much? (May '10) Sep 13 Mr_qoute 312
News Germany rejects Greece's latest call for WWII r... Sep 10 Rockstar 5
News From burkinis to the Koran: Why Islam isn't lik... Sep 9 naman 3
More from around the web