Arvanitas (the new documentary about ...

Arvanitas (the new documentary about Albanians by greeks)

Posted in the Greece Forum

Arvanitasi

Tirana, Albania

#1 Mar 23, 2011
&fe ature=player_embedded Just see :)
THE SPARTAN

Staatsburg, NY

#2 Mar 23, 2011
Arvanitasi,
I accept the theori, about the histori of Albanians in Greece, but when you were Alexander the Great, I would like to know what type of drugs were you smoking ????
Arvanitasi

Tirana, Albania

#3 Mar 23, 2011
THE SPARTAN wrote:
Arvanitasi,
I accept the theori, about the histori of Albanians in Greece, but when you were Alexander the Great, I would like to know what type of drugs were you smoking ????
Alexander the Great???!! are you smoking?! cuz i think im ok?! No one was talking about that issue, and youre to uninformed about that issue, youre not a scolar (im not a scolar too) to start speaking about issues and facts we both have no studied, even though i know in this forum all "greeks" are well educated, thats the magic of INTERNET ;)... however when people talk in theory, they start with asamptions, i dont think i gave you a theory ;) bye and be careful from SLAVS!
THE SPARTAN

Staatsburg, NY

#4 Mar 24, 2011
Arvanitasi
Tiranë, Albania,

OK, I heard your theory from many old Greek called Arvanites, and I do not dispute it either, because as you said, we are not Historians. Be honest with you, I would not mind either. If it is true, it is true. I know that Illirians were a Great Civilization, who worked closelly with the Hellenes. So we have NO problem my friend.
The problem is with the fyrom south-slavs who want to steal Alexander the Great as their own hero while they know well, that they came in the Balkans in 6th Century AC. Alexander was a Hellenic hero having Hellenic colture and language. This is written on the ancient marbles. Nobody can dispute it. But the south-slavs have chosen the worst Land Lord to try steal Land and Name from !!
Arvanitasi

Tiranë, Albania

#5 Mar 24, 2011
THE SPARTAN wrote:
Arvanitasi
Tiranë, Albania,
OK, I heard your theory from many old Greek called Arvanites, and I do not dispute it either, because as you said, we are not Historians. Be honest with you, I would not mind either. If it is true, it is true. I know that Illirians were a Great Civilization, who worked closelly with the Hellenes. So we have NO problem my friend.
The problem is with the fyrom south-slavs who want to steal Alexander the Great as their own hero while they know well, that they came in the Balkans in 6th Century AC. Alexander was a Hellenic hero having Hellenic colture and language. This is written on the ancient marbles. Nobody can dispute it. But the south-slavs have chosen the worst Land Lord to try steal Land and Name from !!
Illyrians were not a greate civilizations, they were just a branch of Pelazgians, and they were the most uncivilized ones (just like Spartans in greece). They knew only to fight, but they survive only because of mountains and because of other historical facts, even though today we have a lot of slaVIZATED ILLYRIANS, Albo-Illyrians and also greek-Illyrians. Secondly speaking with facts, the "old greeks' were never called Arvanitas, cuz they had no conection with greece, even though they gave a lot to greek history and tradition because as we know after the napoleonic wars states tried to implement NATIONALISTIC politics to create some pillars of their civilizations. Greeks were the most luckies ones in the region, cuz they were helped by almost all historians, while Slavs and Albainans were not so lucky, however thats ok, thats how the world and politics goes, but it is not ok to manipulate history. history has to be told as it is and im not here to say "greeks are not greeks" im not a historian and i dont like to enter in such issues that others like to enter, but what i do know is that greeks, just like FYROM-ians and also Albanians and Slavs, try to make everything greek, when it is obviose that not all things or "clothes" (south Albanian ones) in this case, have no greek origine. Just see muslim-Albainans in Egypt, or orthodox-Albanians in MARICA (bulgaria since the 17th centry). Or Albainans in italy (nowdays ARBRESH, the catholic ones). So facts my man are against you, even though i respect your opinion and thats ok :)
Arvanitasi

Tiranë, Albania

#6 Mar 24, 2011
As for the FYROM name, i think we both have the same opinion, so i dont thing we have to argue about FYROM. Even though i partly agree with them, i dont like the idea of starting using toponyms or names that dont feet to ones ethnos :)
THE SPARTAN

Staatsburg, NY

#7 Mar 24, 2011
What about the Greeks living in south Albania ?
What nationality are they according to your theories ?
Arvanitasi

Tiranë, Albania

#8 Mar 24, 2011
THE SPARTAN wrote:
What about the Greeks living in south Albania ?
What nationality are they according to your theories ?
What theory?! Im not trying to be funny here, i dont know about you... Albanian government knowes and accepts minorities and they have done it since 1922 ( League of nations, we were one of the first to sign and ratifye it after 1945, United nations). We have recognized minorities since the creation of our state, however just for curiosity Greece and turkey STILL NOWDAYS do not recognize minorities and every year if you read the EU reports and other intrnational NGOs raports about greece, they put you on the top list of countries which do not respect and accept minorities. So those are not my words, and before speaking try to go deeper and analize things good, it will help your way of thinking better. Even though youre out of topix cuz i had another issue, greeks in Albania never felt fear from us and we never made genocide against them, like you did with us, turks did with armenians and slavs with non-slavs and other slavs also... just accept and understand the truth it good to understand and try to be better, youre not perfect but dont try to attack us with an issue (like minorities) when you will lose from the bigining, cuz we dont have problems with minority, and you have never been to Albania. No one is perfect, even we (ALBANIANS) are not perfect ( cuz perfectness doesnt exists) but when i see or here some Greeks talking about issues, they dont know, with pride, like HISTORY (im not denying it, but dont claim everything without finding the truth) or LANGUAGE (even our language, is unique and an indoeuropean one with satem and centum levels of speaking it), CULTURE ( just to let you know we have 3.6 million people and only inside Albania we have about 300 national costums, at least 7 times more then greece ;), TRADITION ( we have both differences and similarities, because we lived together for centuries) and other stuff also, i really try to understand whats wrong with you. And the funniest thing is to hear from left-exremist greeks about unity, but when it comes to Albania those comunists chnage their mind 360 degree and the other far right NAZIS in greece talk to us about the "white pride" when Portugal, Turkey and Greece have only 2 to 7% of their population with colored eyes and fair hair??? Im not saying Albanains are Vikings cuz we have not 80% blonde Albanians, but at least we have more blondes then you, but thats not the issue, the issue is that you should try to see things deeper before speaking, and dont tell me " your theories" cuz im not a theoricien....
Appolo

London, UK

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Apollo son of Zeus ,born in south Albania known today , call , apolonia , the true monument of first university in eu , the langue was Latin mixture with greece , In one contry call Sparta .sow now the Albanians take Latin type , and greece take Asian greece thing , sow my friend , Amerika now know ware the true goods r from , sow please time is goin to tell :)
Bardhyll

New Zealand

#10 Jan 10, 2013
The issue with the mainstream history is that it is entirely biased to the orthodox Greeks as that region is the "founder of Western Civilization" now the main reason why you barely find any information/history about Pelsagians/Illyrians/Albanians is because the Western world has been on a Crusade war with the Turks and the rest of the muslim world. During the occupation of Albania, a big percentage of Illiro-Albanians christians took the mulism faith because of harsh conditions/discrimination by the Ottomans towards non-muslims.

When the turks were kicked out of the Illyrian/balkan land the 7th century slavs together with greeks massacred/burned/raped/native albanian people in the thousands (muslim, roman catholic and Orthodox).
All this was done in the name of "crusade christianity'.

The West watched these crimes against the native Illiro-Albanian population happen in front of their eyes but they remained silent because of Dirty greek & slave, politics&propaganda. They convinced the west that these native albanians were "turk" hence the pretax to do kill and destroy as much as possible, all in the name of Jesus Christ.

As for the Greeks of today... They say what goes around comes around.
God sees, hears & feels everything. Now you are about to pay for all the dirty crimes you have committed.
Greece Armenian gypsies

Europe

#11 Jan 11, 2013
what a bunch of greek gypsies here!

Arvanits/ albanians/ Illyrians/ Thracians Pelasgians

have NOTHING TO DO WITH AFRO/SEMITIC GREEKS

and modern Greeks are Turks!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Clines.png
Cavalli-Sforza's 1st Principal
Component:A cline of genes with
highest frequencies in the Near East,
spreading to lowest levels northwest
Sick FYRoM Goranovic

Aberdeen, UK

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Sick little Abdulovic Kemalovic Goranic
ArvanitasEtnico

Oslo, Norway

#13 Nov 18, 2014
THE SPARTAN wrote:
Arvanitasi
Tiranë, Albania,

No i know every single things about greekz. The real greekz comes from Egypt. The people who is dark is the greekz. The white are arvanitas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greece to Veto Macedonia Entry into NATO (Apr '08) 2 hr Kosovo is Serbia 596
News 10 reasons to visit the Greek Peloponnese Aug 23 Swimmer 2
News Greek banks robbed using threatening note, poli... Aug 23 Stephany McDowell 1
News Germany rejects Greece's latest call for WWII r... Aug 23 Stephany McDowell 1
News Loss of pastor leaves hole in Odessa community Aug 22 Stephany McDowell 1
News Turkey suspends 95 police as post-coup crackdow... Aug 22 Stephany McDowell 1
News Kosovo in discussions with its Jewish community... Aug 19 Kosovo is Serbia 15
More from around the web