Next Last
anton

London, UK

#1 Apr 6, 2008
is it because ......?
anton

London, UK

#2 Apr 6, 2008
i have had one in London, and she was like a bear! but clean, and she could cook
Cypro

Australia

#4 Apr 8, 2008
anton wrote:
i have had one in London, and she was like a bear! but clean, and she could cook
What would hairy women do without people like you who are attracted to them. You are their saviour.
TTTTTTT

London, UK

#5 Apr 15, 2008
GOD BLESS YOU ANDON!!!!!!!!YOUR GOING TO HAVEN :)YOUR A HERRO
JACOB

New York, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2008
cause greek woman have umm more HORMONIESSS
A-L-I

Australia

#7 Sep 20, 2008
anton wrote:
hehehe classic (Y)
Cypro

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Oct 15, 2008
They must come from Thrace
eleni

Argostóli, Greece

#10 Sep 27, 2009
that's a myth!!!!i'm not hairy!!!
Marriana

Athens, Greece

#11 Sep 28, 2009
anton wrote:
is it because ......?
Oh people no offense but i am bored.
At least me i support you.But all of you the ''strong'' Balkan men from North taht you come here and all the time something you want and something you want and then insulting us as being hairy or gay.
I think you must just jelaous of us :-)
Even you don't like Greece then just don't come oh i am bored all of you something you want from here and then always you are complain.
And you know who is the sadest thing?
I bet you are a Macedonian who has slept with Greek girls by yourself.
Because all the time that's what you do.
Want the Greek girls to like and sleep with you but after you want to insulting Greece and Greeks but at the same time melting for you and find you more mascular than our males.
I think you must just jelaous of us :-)
Marriana

Athens, Greece

#12 Sep 28, 2009
Look at this fugly Macedonian woman listen Tamara Doveska BLIAH what kind of man could like this woman even from the name?
LOOK:
http://images.google.gr/images...
Greek Islander

King Of Prussia, PA

#13 Sep 28, 2009
Marriana wrote:
Look at this fugly Macedonian woman listen Tamara Doveska BLIAH what kind of man could like this woman even from the name?
LOOK:
http://images.google.gr/images...
Don't get confused, the woman in your link "Tamara Doveska" is NOT Macedonian, she is a Slav from FYROM. Have you ever heard of a Macedonian with a name like Tamara Doveska??? It sounds Polish, Ukrainian or Bulgarian....but NOT Macedonian.

Have you EVER seen any Macedonians who look like the people in the photos below? These are singers from FYROM.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XZ0GJO5OkIU/ReHZV6W...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_9H1yy3KwyNo/R0puDWb8QII...

Check out some more Skopianoi!!!
http://www.bulgarmak.org/macedonians_protesti...
Natalya

Thessaloníki, Greece

#14 Sep 29, 2009
Natalya

Thessaloníki, Greece

#15 Sep 29, 2009
Sorry but if you insult you take it back and i agree with Marriana.
Greek Goddess

Athens, Greece

#16 Sep 30, 2009
Jessica Justice

Amarillo, TX

#18 Apr 25, 2010
Two of the women that I share a house with have Greek roots. The have bushy arms, hairy backs and hair on their buts. Sometimes I help them shave
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#19 Apr 25, 2010
Jessica Justice wrote:
Two of the women that I share a house with have Greek roots. The have bushy arms, hairy backs and hair on their buts. Sometimes I help them shave
in fact this must be a chance for shaving sector, invest for new shave chains in all greece :)hair on women make me disgust.
Vasilius

New York, NY

#20 Apr 28, 2010
At least its natural. I mean look at all the artificial looking women nowadays with all that make-up on!
Anglo Saxon

Tucson, AZ

#21 Apr 28, 2010
At least Greek women aren't baboon faced Muslims like Turk women.

Turkish women are eerily similar in appearance to the orcs and goblins from the Lord of the Rings films.
Zachary Demetripoulos

Arlington Heights, IL

#22 Apr 28, 2010
Depends on the girl. I have been with hairy Polish and Ukrainian girls here in Chicago. Now that's amazing - trust me

:-D
Gaereek

London, UK

#23 May 14, 2010
we need to all shave greek women! whos with me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Greece sucks so much? (May '10) 19 hr Biggus Dickus 306
News Iranian Propagandists in Kosovo May 28 MKDWOG 4
Are Greeks gypsies? (Nov '09) May 27 sweetkat 267
Poll Who are darker, Greeks, Spaniards or Italians? (Oct '08) May 23 Selfridge4 2,533
News the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) May 18 Orea Eleni 46,993
Poll Do Greek women Love Black men more than Greek men? (Feb '10) May 16 FYROMIAN CANCER 43
I hope things improve for Greece soon! (Sep '11) May 9 Tony 153
More from around the web