Do Greek women like Albanian men

Posted in the Greece Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Ireland

Ireland

#1 Feb 15, 2009
Yes, I think so, because of their nobility, honesty, good humour and handsomeness. Here in Ireland, I see it for myself, Greek women with Albanian men. Albanian men are highly respected here for their straight talking, unselfishness, hard working people and sometimes hard to get over in conversation because they always find the right answers.
ALEKSADRA

Thessaloníki, Greece

#2 Feb 15, 2009
no f@cking way!we find them disgusting.most them!!!!bliax!
the lie detector

Australia

#3 Feb 16, 2009
shit yeah they do....they have had enough of greek men entering the wrong hole...gays...
DODONA

Tirana, Albania

#4 Feb 16, 2009
ALEKSADRA wrote:
no f@cking way!we find them disgusting.most them!!!!bliax!
are you sure becuase you girls are contradictory

white race of greece
&NR =1
greek guy

Athens, Greece

#5 Feb 16, 2009
It is very interesting to discover WHY, EVERY YEAR, AT SUMMER HOLIDAYS, IRISH, AUSTRALIAN ETC FEMALES ARE SEARCHIN IN Greece str8 men for real good sex. Very easy to find out why. BECAUSE THEY CANNOT FIND IT IN THERE HOMELANDS. ;)
varia

Ireland

#6 Feb 16, 2009
greek guy wrote:
It is very interesting to discover WHY, EVERY YEAR, AT SUMMER HOLIDAYS, IRISH, AUSTRALIAN ETC FEMALES ARE SEARCHIN IN Greece str8 men for real good sex. Very easy to find out why. BECAUSE THEY CANNOT FIND IT IN THERE HOMELANDS. ;)
they just enjoy life d..k head but for partner they chose Albanians for long term relationship
ireland

Ireland

#7 Feb 16, 2009
ALEKSADRA wrote:
no f@cking way!we find them disgusting.most them!!!!bliax!
stop it
si shqiponje

Ireland

#8 Feb 16, 2009
greek guy wrote:
It is very interesting to discover WHY, EVERY YEAR, AT SUMMER HOLIDAYS, IRISH, AUSTRALIAN ETC FEMALES ARE SEARCHIN IN Greece str8 men for real good sex. Very easy to find out why. BECAUSE THEY CANNOT FIND IT IN THERE HOMELANDS. ;)
oups I must must put it that way do Albanian men like Greek woman?yes please!!
targette

Athens, Greece

#9 Feb 17, 2009
Girls from Kosovo are Serbian, no?
Maria

Athens, Greece

#10 May 3, 2009
yaks,oooooooooh, albanian men are smelly, short and ugly.

No way
I say

Australia

#11 May 3, 2009
I say greek maria's love albanian dicks.

“CAUTION:I SPEAK MY MIND”

Since: Mar 09

Athens

#12 May 11, 2009
Yes its true .Here in Greece we have many Greek women married with men specificaly from Yugoslavia (Mostly with Serbain and Croatian and Bosnian men),Bulgaria,Albania,Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.Me as a Greek female i have met here some very handsome ones.I want to recoment that there many Greek women married with Irish men too.And happen my neighbor and my best friend fall for those.My friend she is with a wonderful Georgian guy and my neighbor is married woth Albanian DOCTOR.I knew one Irish musician here in Greece married with a local woman.And my teacher is from Irish father and Greek mother.I prefer Irish,Scandinavian and Italian/Spanish men.Notfor something wrong.I just prefer them over Albanian men.
Mazar Dino

Zillingdorf, Austria

#13 Jun 9, 2009
the Greek women cheat on theri impotent gay husbands,with Albanians who wrok there,I have few friends that I visited that they showed me when a Greek man goes to work he takes care of his wife.They love Albanians since they are macho and good lovers.
Pavli

UK

#14 Jun 16, 2009
Albanians are the bastard children of the ottoman turks & gipsy slav women. They are dirty & unclean like their filthy disgusting blood.
WOLFGANG

Münster, Germany

#15 Jun 18, 2009
Pavli wrote:
Albanians are the bastard children of the ottoman turks & gipsy slav women. They are dirty & unclean like their filthy disgusting blood.
I think you're not a Greek women! What's your problem? If the Albanian men don't like the gays like you!Why do you blame them! blame yourself.Shithead!
Aryan

Graz, Austria

#16 Jun 19, 2009
WOLFGANG wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're not a Greek women! What's your problem? If the Albanian men don't like the gays like you!Why do you blame them! blame yourself.Shithead!
You are wrong all Greeks are like women they like it from behind.World fact
Hellenic

Athens, Greece

#17 Jun 19, 2009
Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong all Greeks are like women they like it from behind.World fact
In all seriousness, you can actually smell an Albanian 5 metres away. That's how you pick Albanians from the crowd. They seriously stink.

Albanians are one of the few cultures that actually put their sisters/daughters to work in prostitution. There have been many situations like this to make a trend.
Aryan

Graz, Austria

#18 Jun 19, 2009
Those kind of Albanians you are talking about are of the greek descent.the only one you probably know.
But my Greek Buddy not only is having sex this his sister but when we were drunk he offered her to all of us.
Greeks are known through thw whole World history as the first Sex traders.They are the only ones who sell their owns to make money and become rich.
WOLFGANG

Delmenhorst, Germany

#19 Jun 19, 2009
Maria wrote:
yaks,oooooooooh, albanian men are smelly, short and ugly.
No way
What about a handsome Turkish Delight?
Greece under Fire

Graz, Austria

#21 Jun 26, 2009
Greeks like anything that resembles with Huge Co,cks.Anything that throbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Those who say Greeks-Turks are brothers are our... 23 hr Greek Islander 14
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) Thu Spartan 615
Greek radical left wins election, threatening m... Wed Asian Guy 478
Defaced/Black Money Chemical and Cleaning Machi... (Aug '11) Wed Dr Abdullah Saleh 47
the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) Wed Macedonia is HELL... 46,993
Greeks with blonde hair? (Oct '13) Tue anicolas 15
Why Greek women love Serbian and Croatian men?A... (Mar '10) Feb 24 Joy 12
More from around the web