The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

The rise of Turkey in the Balkans

There are 132877 comments on the SETimes news story from Jul 11, 2011, titled The rise of Turkey in the Balkans. In it, SETimes news reports that:

Turkey has played a moderator role between Serbia and the tripartite BiH presidency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SETimes news.

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

#114520 Dec 2, 2012
milano wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a mix of Mugabe and Down Syndrome....Turkish plastic surgery gone wrong!
Wow.. small man sandrome must be this....

“ I've never”

#114521 Dec 2, 2012
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe A word true you say
You make me laugh, Get outta my way son of bitçh!!!
***http://www.youtube.com/watc h?v=rWk5wr1p3mkXX
LOL here we go!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#114524 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>I wanna say, Russianized Bulgarian Slavs or other words I was said true really They have Comunist regime slaves! is not that ?
Neva problema! I know best you understand too it.
What a fyromian logic.Bulgarians aren't Russianized.When Bulgaria was established,Russia didn't exist.

“ I've never”

#114525 Dec 2, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you babe I' always new that our correlation is over and above,
You are the most beutifull princess in our HAREM the most talented and the most charismatic!
For a reason that the meaning of the word HAREM is twisted I will explain to you next time what it means,
The word is GREEK and great!
Meant time enjoy god's most precious gift and that's LIFE!
Aristo, I am a harem girl..??? I can't wait to hear your defition of harem..lol..
But this is a problem.. you see.. in Islam guys get to have 72 virgins when they go to heaven.. nothing for the females.. I was thinking of forming my own cult just for woman to have 72 males on Earth (no need to wait to die) and I kind a thought I got two down and 70 to go... You crushed my dreams now.. please come up a very good description for Greek meaning of harem..

East of Eden

#114527 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>---http://www.youtube. com/watch?v=pI8pkjH2snQXX
That is Russian propaganda!..
You know better than me! Bulgarians were are Turks! Now they have feel is Russianic Slavized!
I can see you are saying everytime I'm Russian Slave in here!
Bulgars mixed with Slavs and Byzantines after the establishment of Bulgaria.You can't say we are only Slavs or only Bulgars or only Thracians or only whatever else was on our lands.We are everybody.Russia didn't even exist back then.Stop talking nonsense.And Bulgars were never Turks.What the hell is Turks?That's a name you took after your Ottoman empire fell apart.Don't be trying to claim other people's heritage.Bulgars always called themselves Bulgars.They established many countries named Bulgaria and most certainly they wanted nothing to do with Turks.

East of Eden

#114528 Dec 2, 2012
***http://www.youtube.com/watc h?v=pI8pkjH2snQXX
You know that Volga Bulgarians mixed with Tatars.Today they are different from us but they do still call themselves Bulgarians.There must be magic in the name and it's sure isn't Turks.

Since: Nov 12

Dearborn, MI

#114530 Dec 2, 2012
milano wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurds should have their own local government in turkey similar to the one they got in Iraq....they are not Turks, i believe they are Indo-European, tanned white people unlike turks that migrated from Somalia and Mongolia.
Kurds are tanned white people: whereas Turks are Barbarians from Somalia and Mongolia!, do you truly believe that or just feels goof getting it out of your system:)

Dearborn, MI

#114531 Dec 2, 2012
PRIAPOS wrote:
<quoted text>
in my opinion, dear, this is the real basis of turkish problem
THE "TEACHER"
“...all of the Armenians living in Turkey are to be destroyed and annihilated ... Without taking into consideration the fact that they are women and children and disabled, their very existence will be ended, regardless of how terrible the means of the destruction may be, and without being moved by feeling of compassion.”
Talat Pasha, Turkish Minister of the Interior, in September 1915
==========
THE "PUPIL"
"I have placed my death-head formation in readiness-for the present only in the East-with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks to-day of the annihilation of the Armenians?"
Adolf Hitler, 8 days before he invaded Poland
==========
you must solve all your problems of the past
"crying" about palestinians now is not enough
and it's hypocritical too
http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/andonian.htm

The most well-known of many fabrications on the Armenian Question are the famous "Talat (Pasha) Telegrams," in which the Ottoman interior minister and other officials supposedly telegraphed instructions to murder the Armenians. These conclusively have been proven to be forgeries by Sinasi Orel and Sureyya Yuca. However, one can only wonder why they would ever have been taken seriously. A whole people cannot be convicted of genocide on the basis of penciled scribblings on a telegraph pad.

Justin McCarthy
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#114532 Dec 2, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Aristo, I am a harem girl..??? I can't wait to hear your defition of harem..lol..
But this is a problem.. you see.. in Islam guys get to have 72 virgins when they go to heaven.. nothing for the females.. I was thinking of forming my own cult just for woman to have 72 males on Earth (no need to wait to die) and I kind a thought I got two down and 70 to go... You crushed my dreams now.. please come up a very good description for Greek meaning of harem..
72 vigins who might end up being all men, or really fat, ugly broads.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/have-you-seen...

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

#114533 Dec 2, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok babe,
You are the most beautiful suited to our Great HAREM,

Don't worry about 72 and about heavens... Hungry man always see food in he's dreams but, in reality he walks around with an empty stomach!

Every man translates he's own religion according to what he expects from it,

Now HAREM from AHARA which means water!

In true terms harem was a Wealthy man house with what we today call a "POOL" out door or indoor heated sometimes the very wealthy ones

Now imaging young and pleasurable girls as SERVANTS and SERVANTS only!

You can see this today in some luxurious Hotels around the world!

You are been serve refreshments or food in the Great pool sited in or outside...

Turks have twisted the word HAREM and have made it unfairly synonymous to Brothel by their poor imagination same way as they see virgins 70 or 170 of them in their dreams!

Keep smiling babe and Remember…..!

You are one of us, the most precious one,

East of Eden

#114534 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>So please tell me Your ancient father Omurtag Khan is Who!
Who says about to own leaders! KHAN!
Turks ?
You're trying to say that people who have never called themselves Turks are Turks?I told you,stop trying to claim other people's heritage.Take care of your own shameful Ottoman heritage and take responsibility of your Ottoman fathers' genocides.
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#114535 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>So please tell me Your ancient father Omurtag Khan is Who!
Who says about to own leaders! KHAN!
Turks ?

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#114536 Dec 2, 2012
babushka wrote:
@ Marshal, is there a reasom Faith follows you and trys to talk to you? For a muslim hater she seem to be very interested in you, a muslim guy... interesting!
The last time I have been to a mosque was 4 years ago so dont think I would be that attractive.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#114537 Dec 2, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh you could handle 72 guys babushqa? what kind of a women are you LOL .

Dearborn, MI

#114539 Dec 2, 2012
PRIAPOS wrote:
<quoted text>
ok i agree with you
but
tell me something
It was dangerous to be Greek in Stalin's USSR
Was it dangerous to be Greek in Kemal Mustafa's turkey?
Greek Premier Ioannis Metaxas said of Atatürk and the Turkish-Greek alliance, that "...Greece, which has the highest estimation of the renowned leader, heroic soldier, and enlightened creator of Turkey. We will never forget that President Atatürk was the true founder of the Turkish-Greek alliance based on a framework of common ideals and peaceful cooperation. He developed ties of friendship between the two nations which it would be unthinkable to dissolve. Greece will guard its fervent memories of this great man, who determined an unalterable future path for the noble Turkish nation."
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#114540 Dec 2, 2012
Murat_T wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/andonian.htm
The most well-known of many fabrications on the Armenian Question are the famous "Talat (Pasha) Telegrams," in which the Ottoman interior minister and other officials supposedly telegraphed instructions to murder the Armenians. These conclusively have been proven to be forgeries by Sinasi Orel and Sureyya Yuca. However, one can only wonder why they would ever have been taken seriously. A whole people cannot be convicted of genocide on the basis of penciled scribblings on a telegraph pad.
Justin McCarthy
Denial of the Armenian Genocide is forbidden in some countries. Comparatively, Holocaust denial is illegal in a number of European countries. Many countries also have broader laws that criminalize genocide denial. Of the countries that ban Holocaust denial, a number (Austria, Germany, Hungary, and Romania) were among the perpetrators of the Holocaust, and many of these also ban other elements associated with Nazism, such as Nazi symbols.

Do you suppose Turkey will ever own up to their crimes against the Armenian people?

“I am here for a laugh ”

Location hidden

#114542 Dec 2, 2012
Babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Depression? Well blame on Suleyman..:)
Situation with Alevis is the most paradoxical of all.. They are actually more Turkish in tradition and dna from any other sunni in Anatolia... Of curse they would. It is a big shame to see what an uneducated armed with hatred in the name of religion can do..
There are kurdish and arab alevis to .

The Arabs running syria currently are alevis like bachar al assad .

Alevism was started by azeris in iran during the safavid empire era .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_dynasty

Babushka

Alexandria, VA

#114543 Dec 2, 2012
Aristofanis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok babe,
You are the most beautiful suited to our Great HAREM,
Don't worry about 72 and about heavens... Hungry man always see food in he's dreams but, in reality he walks around with an empty stomach!
Every man translates he's own religion according to what he expects from it,
Now HAREM from AHARA which means water!
In true terms harem was a Wealthy man house with what we today call a "POOL" out door or indoor heated sometimes the very wealthy ones
Now imaging young and pleasurable girls as SERVANTS and SERVANTS only!
You can see this today in some luxurious Hotels around the world!
You are been serve refreshments or food in the Great pool sited in or outside...
Turks have twisted the word HAREM and have made it unfairly synonymous to Brothel by their poor imagination same way as they see virgins 70 or 170 of them in their dreams!
Keep smiling babe and Remember…..!
You are one of us, the most precious one,
Aristo, this harem girl gonna put you in the dog house..:) You made me sex slave than a servant.. boy arent you in trouble mister...
Babushka

Alexandria, VA

#114544 Dec 2, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh you could handle 72 guys babushqa? what kind of a women are you LOL .
LOL Better than 72 virgin girls you fool..LOL But syyhhh that doesnt sound right ... I dont care I want equality. I want a harem too.

Since: Oct 09

Sydney, Australia

#114545 Dec 2, 2012
babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Babe,

AHA = Water

AHARA = sea or a Large POOL

From AHARA we have AHAREM “HAREM" but also HARAM which you know what it means!

If one steals something, that's HARAM and he will be "supposedly" drowned in AHARA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who are darker, Greeks, Spaniards or Italians? (Oct '08) 18 hr CANADEZOS 2,537
armenian jokes...! (Nov '06) Sat Proud Armenian 14
Serbia's vassalage and cooperation with turks (Oct '08) Jul 29 Prehistoric Serbia 18
I hope things improve for Greece soon! (Sep '11) Jul 27 Tony 161
europe & Western countries will become Muslim Jul 27 who needs this 3
News Germany stays tough on debt relief for Greece Jul 26 Filipsamovich 14
Poll Then why as a Greek am I white you idiot ? Jul 24 I am white like G... 0
More from around the web