Defaced/Black Money Chemical and Clea...

Defaced/Black Money Chemical and Cleaning Machine Available

Posted in the Greece Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2011
We are manufacturer and seller of different types of chemicals for cleaning of defaced/black notes which includes SSD SOLUTION, SUPER AUTOMATIC SOLUTION, VECTROL PASTE, ACTIVATION POWDER, TEBI-MAGNETIC SOLUTION etc, we also clean notes on percentage.

We have the right chemical that can clean perfectly any kind of defaced currency, black, red, green or white without leaving any stain on the notes after cleaning.

All our chemicals is sold with manual guide that provides instruction how to use the chemical to perform the cleaning.

Cleaning Machine is also available for customers that need cleaning Machine.

Our company is an endorsed and certified company, registered and licensed for manufacturing of all sorts of chemical solutions based here in United Kingdom and in the United States of America. we also have branches in most part of the world.

Contact us with your our contact details below so that we can respond to you directly as we do not visit here always.

Phone:+447035919742
Email: [email protected]

Dr. David
Williams David

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Aug 26, 2011
Hello brothers out here, let me be very honest with you, most people you see here on this websites are all fake, scammers and frauds, even with there fake website.com , they can never clean your defaced notes, they will collect your money and run away. I have lost more than 650,000 dollars my company in USA fold from the hands of this scammers idiots. Presently i am working in my consulate in Turkey.Finally someone directed me to a company in Izmir-Turkey that deal on Chemicals at the first stage i was scared since i am living in Istanbul but later i found out they are real company and they cleaned all my notes authomatic.

Note they are real company so on that note, they dont work on commisson bases this is how to know a real company, the scammers you see here on web who wrıte they work on commission are all scammers after they will find away to ask you for money note.

There company have good technicians that can clean your money very perfect. This company also have contact for people that want to sale there defaced notes, they have buyers who are ready with cash to buy your defaced notes, so incase you want to sale your defaced black notes or clean your defaced note feel free and contact them.

The way they work, they will ask you to fly down to Turkey with at list 5 pieces of your notes, they will have them text right infront of you in there lab to know the perfect solution, then after that you will buy there chemical solution, they will give you one technicial who will travell together with you together with the chemical solution back to your country to clean your defaced notes.

How they clean the money very easy, they will put all the defaced noted ın a big plastic, then put the chemial solution inside, then wait for just 48mıns, the chemical solution will clean all your defaced note authomatic, you dont even need any activating power the chemical solution is in 3 in 1 service.

Please brothers out here stop wasting your time with this scammers, if you really want your defaced notes to be clean euros dollars pounds or you want to sale your defaced notes and get your cash back contact Don carlos wayas based in Turkey on his email: [email protected] For security reasons he dont speak much on phone note due to the nature of the bussiness
mark davison

Plano, TX

#3 Oct 24, 2011
thanks I have contacted don carlos wayas the general manager Buckman chemical laboratory [email protected] truely they are good company they solved my problem thanks.
Ibrahim Smith

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 24, 2011
Yes they are Good company Thanks DON carlos Wayas.
John

Rokiskis, Lithuania

#6 Feb 2, 2012
Hey Agnessa i just saw your comment now, thanks for the notification. yes your right there are fake companies.
John

Rokiskis, Lithuania

#7 Feb 2, 2012
Hello Agnessa please do you know how much is there 2 liter? and can they come to my country Lithuania to clean my notes is 4 million dollars after i buy there SSD from them?
Seedad

Leicester, UK

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Hi there my name is seedad I got a lot if $100 notes who can do the job I can give him %25. Just to let you know I lose more than 125.000 to found the right people who can clean my money but every time when I pay money I lost them most of them they are facke and they from African country. Naw I dont believe them any more if they can clean black notes better for them clean them black faces. Any way who Abel come to there contact me on my email ( [email protected]) thanks
Collins

London, UK

#24 Oct 24, 2013
Hi there my name is Collins, from UK. My Boss got a lot of 2006 ,$100 daface notes. Just to let you know I lose more than 225.000 to found the right people who can clean my money but every time when I pay money I lost them most of them they are fake and most of them are from Africa or Indian country. Now I don't believe them any more.

If anyone can find me a genuine cleaning machine or any solution like can clean it, please let me know.

We like to place this consignment by machine or chemical. But that person or company will visit my country Bangladesh. To the genuine persons we are happy to provide there Fooding lodging and air ticket. Rest of the contract you may ask me through email or face to face.

We wrote you this email because I found some reference in google.

Hope some will come to help me out.
Regards
Jeddah

Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia

#25 Nov 5, 2013
paulfelix38@yahoo. com is The Only man I trust that can clean black, green and white money. i have tested his Chemicals and they are good.
Jeddah

Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia

#26 Nov 5, 2013
I swear To Almighty Allah, paulfelix38@yahoo. com has The real chemicals to clean all black, green and white money. His chemical name is C.C.C (CHEMICAL CLEANING CURRENCY)
Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

#33 Nov 23, 2013
I just got A Liter of C.C.C from paulfelix38@yahoo. com Today and Tried It and It worked, but could only clean a few bills of Up-to 100,000 euros and Tomorrow I will order more liters to finish the Job. all Thanks To Mr Paul.
Paul Felix

Bangkok, Thailand

#35 Nov 24, 2013
Just email me at paulfelix38@yahoo. com and i use my C.C.C (CHEMICAL CLEANING CURRENCY) To clean all Your defaced notes.
muinda

Europe

#38 Jan 27, 2014
hi mr carlos
am patrick from nairobi.
i have black notes
_ dollars worth 20 m dolla .
_ shs worth 10 m kshs .
_ tested bef and are good .
u may contact me +254724702712:0727629293
KMAN

Accra, Ghana

#56 Apr 1, 2014
All of you are thiefs bcox there is nothing like black note
Garcia

Johannesburg, South Africa

#61 Apr 27, 2014
I have a job for you guys in Korea. If interested contact me.
Tel +27 847 670 749
Ali

Amman, Jordan

#63 Apr 30, 2014
Help me guys I have white notes euros 500 and somebody from Africa came to me and they mixed original with the white notes it worked for small amounts but when he increased the amount to 500,000 euro he applied chemicals and raped them and never finish the work and I'm stuck with this
smith

Paris, France

#86 Jul 1, 2014
Hello to all we are a group of engineers in monetary chemistry, we have a factory of cleaning of black, green bill, and white about his duration or his) state.we are ready to clean it . We showed ability in several countries in the world we work only on percentage if you are interested to contact we finally that we provide you with an engineer who will go to your place to diagnose your coli for more information contact in 00447011164149 where skype: Pmt808
pradip kumar

Dehra Dun, India

#100 Aug 12, 2014
all african are fraud,if they are sure about cleaning why they demand everything money in advance ,and one time money is sent ,they start procedure to demand again and agian till u r exaust,so plz be aware and not give anybody any single rupee.in advance.
use some formula like amoniated mercuric chloride,mercuric acetate a s catalyst,red mercuric oxide and mercuric sulphate.
thanks god bless u.
Lester Mills

Westerville, OH

#102 Aug 14, 2014
Paul Felix is The best, I bought a Liter C.C.C from Him and I used It to clean $100,000 and It was successful.
Jayesh

Mumbai, India

#108 Aug 23, 2014
what is cost of CCC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EXTERMlNATE ALL MUSLIMS FROM GREECE 10 hr MUSLIM SAVAGES 1
News Migrants from Turkey flooding into Greece; scuf... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 12
News Greek island bears brunt as people-smugglers ta... Aug 15 migrant hordes 2
News Greece crisis: New data shows country's economy... Aug 9 reb 2
Poll Who are darker, Greeks, Spaniards or Italians? (Oct '08) Aug 7 lifes a beach 2,538
EKTELESTAI==>>TOUs PPRODOTES! Aug 5 PATRIOTIS 2
Lazy Greeks Lose Their Stolen Pensions (Apr '12) Aug 3 Lazy Greeks 75
More from around the web