Are Greeks white?

Are Greeks white?

Created by Dalio on Dec 13, 2009

6,036 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Are FYRoM Abduls White

Aberdeen, UK

#1581 Nov 27, 2012
TurkoSlavoMongols
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#1582 Nov 27, 2012
pharm55 wrote:
<quoted text>
no m8 you are mistaken he is black you just dont see it its hidden in his genes,40%black trust me,I know I am black Greek from Ethiopia and I know what I tell you
the fact that Larry birds fails to understand irony how do you call that? black or Greek?he is black period.
yeah yeah
first of all ,there is a concencus among scientist and respected journals that ALL people are from Africa so..
you know what I will make a study that proves that Larry bird is a hidden black person and then you ll stfu
Lying pharmhead or Mark or Gillbert or whatever other FAKE username you post under next, fraud, you are neither Greek nor any other European but an Ethiopian posting on a European forum. The fact that you stupidly believe white men who play good basketball aren't white is another indication that you are NOT white but some black person with delusional opinions. And no Larry Bird is not some 'hidden' black but nice try, fraud. ;-p Yup Greeks are white, genetically they have the same origins as all other Europeans.

"The least amount of population differentiation was found in comparisons between the United States, Northern Europe, and Southern Europe. Minimal differentiation was noted between Southern Europe (Greece, Italy, and Spain), Northern Europe (Britain, the Netherlands, and France), and the United States. These individuals were identified in previous studies as Caucasian (i.e. of European descent), and likely share some degree of common ancestry. Sub-group analysis of the Northern and Southern European groups showed little evidence of population differentiation. This is consistent with other studies showing little among-population differentiation[25,27,30]. " ~ Nucleotide diversity and population differentiation of the Melanocortin 1 Receptor gene, MC1R
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18402696
FYRoM Abduls Not White

Aberdeen, UK

#1583 Nov 27, 2012
They are TurkoSlavoMongols
Here Is The Truth

UK

#1584 Nov 28, 2012
Nick the Greek is a gypsy
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#1585 Nov 28, 2012
Here Is The Truth wrote:
Nick the Greek is a gypsy
The only gypsy is you.
FYRoM Abduls Not White

Aberdeen, UK

#1586 Nov 28, 2012
TurkoSlavoMongols

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#1587 Nov 29, 2012
Christianity is hazardous for the Human health,must be banned immediately....

We can not call Christianty ""a religion of love""
This love looks like the love of a bear...
When bear like to fcukk he squeze the female bear...heheheheh

Christians were like bears...
They killed the millions of non-christians with several reasons...when trying to make love to them :))hahahahah

South american INCA AZTEC MAYa nations have been killed in the name of Christianity and Jesus and for gold.
Were pizarro Cortez and Other Spanish and Porueqese conquistador islamic imams?

Even Christian protestants have been killed for the name of jesusin 30 years religion wars in europe .The Catholic Pope said

""yes there were some catholics but god will seperate them after their deads"""" "
Who killed Protestants in 100years war,Turks?hahahah
What a love religion....

6 millions of Jews,Egyptian arabs or Christian German Nazis?

Middle eastren moslems have been killed in 11 Crusades by the LOVE RELIGION Christianity killers...

50 Millions of people have been killed in Europe and Asia during the 1 and 2 World wars,by Americans,germans,Britts,Frenc hs and Russians.

Were they all moslems or cyripto moslems who have been killing all the Christians*hahahahahahaha

Polish 250.000 have been killed Katyn Forest in 1944, by the Love religious Kyrpto Soviet Soldiers....

Who killed 350.000 Bosnians in 1990s infront of the ""Civilized Europens for 3 years with snypers"""Eskim os?

3.000.000 algerians have been killed by France army after the 2.WW?

10.Who killed 40 millions of north american indians in USA 200 years one by one,Turks?

250.000 Japanese people has been killed with the Nuke bombs after a finished war just for the revenge of pearl Harbour for the sake of jesus Christ the LOVE MESSENGER hahahahaha

2.500.000 Vietnam people in 1960s amd 70s USA&France armies of Christianty..

LOVE RELIGION is not CHRISTIANITY...
CHRISTIANS kill for imperialism or oil&Gas....

So,Christianity must be outlaw and banned immediately to stop mass killings for a fictious Prophet and Fictious religion...

What do you say?
FYRoM Abduls Not White

UK

#1588 Nov 29, 2012
They are TurkoSlavoMongols
David

Scottsdale, AZ

#1589 Dec 2, 2012
Filip the II Reincarnated wrote:
They are related to Ethiopians:
http://www.eurobasket2009.org/en/cid_toT,ovGD...
Only Macedonians believe this. Greeks have little, if any, Ethiopian admixture, and if they do it comes from the fact that the Egyptians had some Black Africans living among them during the Hellenistic period.
FYRoM Abduls Not White

Aberdeen, UK

#1590 Dec 2, 2012
Turanid Yellow
Pseudo-Greek monkeys

Europe

#1591 Dec 3, 2012
Gypsie Greeks ask your assimilated Turkish grandfathers, what color he had, or look in the mirror!
Pseudo-Greek monkeys

Europe

#1592 Dec 3, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The only gypsy is you.
bastardized gypsie?

Show us evidence, of your claims
FYRoM Abduls Not White

UK

#1593 Dec 3, 2012
more abdul than white
larrythelamb

London, UK

#1594 Dec 4, 2012
You can't be white. White people don't beg neither are Europeans anywhere as lazy and stupid.
FYRoM Abduls Not White

Aberdeen, UK

#1595 Dec 4, 2012
more Turanid Yellow than white

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#1596 Dec 5, 2012
After the ""DECLARATION OF BANKRUPTY" of the PSEUDO CYPRUS GREEK STATE,Turkey offered Germany to buy CASH the rest of the island..today..REUTERS
hillama

London, UK

#1597 Dec 5, 2012
I could buy Greece with the loose change that falls out of my pockets and falls into the fold of my car seat
FYRoM Abduls Not White

Aberdeen, UK

#1598 Dec 5, 2012
Turanid-Yellow - TurkoSlavoMongols
phil

Athens, Greece

#1601 Dec 25, 2012
my dear people why are you quarrelling over such meaningless things?like where do greeks or europeans come from?or what colour are they?...
well i myself am greek but i dont care about these things and neither should you because seriously these things are not important.
also think about this even if you find out where they come from or what theyr colour is or whatever you try to find,will it really make a difference? will it really help you to improve as a humana being?
the answer to both of these questions is no...so why bother it??
so what you have to do is just not argue about meaningless things and do something more productive like helping other people :)
Neo-Greek gypsie fraud

Europe

#1603 Dec 30, 2012
phil wrote:
my dear people why are you quarrelling over such meaningless things?like where do greeks or europeans come from?or what colour are they?...
well i myself am greek but i dont care about these things and neither should you because seriously these things are not important.
also think about this even if you find out where they come from or what theyr colour is or whatever you try to find,will it really make a difference? will it really help you to improve as a humana being?
the answer to both of these questions is no...so why bother it??
so what you have to do is just not argue about meaningless things and do something more productive like helping other people :)
bravo for telling the true, very rarely in Greece.

yes you are right we should help!

I want Greeks go back to their roots!

I give a free ticket to pseudo-greeks, to go back to turkey or Armenia o mideleast!

Where they came from!

Because nobody want some gypsie immigrants to steel their lands, like you impostors have done in Epirus, Macedonia and Thracia!

He'll even the ancient Greeks where negro and semitic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debt Consolidation Loans $5000 To 230000 (Jul '13) 4 hr James310 2
Why do Greeks get the reputation of being rude ... (Jan '13) May 3 publicnumber34 13
why do greek women suck? (Jun '11) Apr 27 carlos 127
armenian jokes...! (Nov '06) Apr 23 muradgreat 17
Serbia's vassalage and cooperation with turks (Oct '08) Apr 23 Wikipedia 31
News the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) Apr 22 Fakedonski 47,148
News Pope brings 12 Syrian refugees to Italy in less... Apr 17 Regina 2
More from around the web