7 turks rape 14 year old girl

7 turks rape 14 year old girl

Posted in the Greece Forum

Truthteller

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Nov 8, 2012
The distucting turkish race stikes again . 7 of them raped a little 14 yr old girl . They should all be castrated

http://www.eutimes.net/tag/turkish-criminals/

Yhe Whole Truth

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2012
now yu say Turks act same a Greecs who need casration to stop sex sales!
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Yhe Whole Truth wrote:
now yu say Turks act same a Greecs who need casration to stop sex sales!
Don't turn this around on Greeks you fcuking bastard. Do you condone this kind of behavior?

Filthy dog!

Pis ahlaksız kopek
Yhe Whole Truth

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't turn this around on Greeks you fcuking bastard. Do you condone this kind of behavior?
Filthy dog!
Pis ahlaks&#305;z kopek
All yu do is names - take high inteligance. no condone Greec homosex neither. Pervs live in glass house should no throw stones. no have to turn to far!
Truthteller

Ottawa, Canada

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Yhe Whole Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
All yu do is names - take high inteligance. no condone Greec homosex neither. Pervs live in glass house should no throw stones. no have to turn to far!
Whatever dude , just posted the facts on something that happened for real .

“Philbert Is Handsome”

Since: May 12

Woodland Hills, California

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Truthteller wrote:
The distucting turkish race stikes again . 7 of them raped a little 14 yr old girl . They should all be castrated
This is very intelligent, it only has a few problems:

1. You trust a news report that has not been verified. Of course we could research the link, but few is any will bother.

2. You talk about "the distucting turkish race (sic)." Only a troll would post this way.

3. You conclude your intelligent post by recommending "They should all be castrated." Do you include your "Turkish friends" in Canada? You did say the so called Turkish race should all be castrated.

Very good Trollteller.

“Philbert Is Handsome”

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever dude , just posted the facts on something that happened for real .
Really, just posted the "facts" on something that happened "for real." What don't you understand about the words facts and real or the fact that most modern western legal systems require due process,

“Philbert Is Handsome”

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Truthteller wrote:
My mistake about "Turkish friends." I confused you with another troll - of course you are all very similar and hard to differentiate between.
Truthteller

Ottawa, Canada

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very intelligent, it only has a few problems:
1. You trust a news report that has not been verified. Of course we could research the link, but few is any will bother.
2. You talk about "the distucting turkish race (sic)." Only a troll would post this way.
3. You conclude your intelligent post by recommending "They should all be castrated." Do you include your "Turkish friends" in Canada? You did say the so called Turkish race should all be castrated.
Very good Trollteller.
response to your piont #1
It is a proven fact that this happend and of course you wont research b cause its true and that would make your accusations false .

#2 This is my opinion and i can post it if i like , you always blabber on about free speech but i guess thats only when it suits you

#3 I do think they should be castrated for gang rapeing a 7 yr old little girl , not becuase they are turks but because the are pedophile rapest , if you condine thier actions and want to offer them couselling and a slap on the wrist then go ahead , your entitled to your opinion
Truthteller

Ottawa, Canada

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake about "Turkish friends." I confused you with another troll - of course you are all very similar and hard to differentiate between.
For you that maybe true so you are forgiven
Truthteller

Ottawa, Canada

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, just posted the "facts" on something that happened "for real." What don't you understand about the words facts and real or the fact that most modern western legal systems require due process,
ha ha ha ok yes they are good citizens even though they confessed to it and were caught by police officers in the act they are still innocent and people who have researched this story and have formed an opinion on it are not allowed to express it because good old "fliphislid" hasent botherd by his own admission to reasearch the story but must defend the rapist to the end as a good american boy , good job "Flipedhislid" maybe you can contact the rapist and we can get the case on that great show peoples court or judge judy lol
Bigreek

Ottawa, Canada

#16 Dec 6, 2012
Truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ok yes they are good citizens even though they confessed to it and were caught by police officers in the act they are still innocent and people who have researched this story and have formed an opinion on it are not allowed to express it because good old "fliphislid" hasent botherd by his own admission to reasearch the story but must defend the rapist to the end as a good american boy , good job "Flipedhislid" maybe you can contact the rapist and we can get the case on that great show peoples court or judge judy lol
hahahahah i hate that stupid show judge judy sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are greek men attracted to indian girls? (Jul '09) 11 hr Veenak 95
Ugly Gay Fat Greek Men vs Sexy Handsome Mascula... (Apr '13) Fri elena 15
News the Identity of Macedonians (May '07) Fri MACEDONIA is HELL... 47,191
Defaced/Black Money Chemical and Cleaning Machi... (Aug '11) Fri PAI 47
Poll Who are darker, Greeks, Spaniards or Italians? (Oct '08) Fri john 2,559
News Revealed: Turkeya s Plans to Flood Europe with ... Nov 30 dimitrios 3
Poll Greeks using Mongolians as hatred racism symbol... (Apr '12) Nov 23 rockstar 32
More from around the web