Election violence in Kosovo hits Serb...

Election violence in Kosovo hits Serbs hardest

There are 20 comments on the Deutsche Welle story from Nov 6, 2013, titled Election violence in Kosovo hits Serbs hardest. In it, Deutsche Welle reports that:

The elections in Kosovo were seen as a milestone. For the first time since independence, the Serb minority would take part.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deutsche Welle.

Jooosh04

France

#1 Nov 6, 2013
What else did you think, that albanian talibans are the victims maybe? God damn even deutsche welle sees the truth.
BOHUMIR

Czech Republic

#2 Nov 6, 2013
The culprits are still unknown.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#3 Nov 6, 2013
yeah right, unknown hahah

are you kidding me, Serbs try to destabilize Kosovo in every chance they get, blaming others or playing stupid is just a part of the process
blimeyme

France

#4 Nov 6, 2013
How can Serbs destabilize their own land stupid hoe? The only troublemakers in Kosovo are you albanian jihadists. In the news you only hear albanians attacked, albanians robbed Serbs. Usual news
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#5 Nov 6, 2013
Any Serb who voted in that election is a disgrace,and those bastards in Belgrade have sold their arse to the Reich,i wonder how cheap they were? they may just as well have signed on the dotted line at Rambuoillet and saved everyone the bother.
diroguevara

France

#6 Nov 6, 2013
The worst thing is Serbian people still sit and watch with ease what traitors and thieves in government do to them and their country. When Milosevic was the president everyone was going out protesting until he stepped out on 5th October 2000. Now there's no one on the streets protesting, it's like Serbs are satisfied with the current government or out of their mind!

And until someone stands up and says "enough" such things are gonna happen, and it's gonna get worse and worse
Servonazis

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
The worst thing is Serbian people still sit and watch with ease what traitors and thieves in government do to them and their country. When Milosevic was the president everyone was going out protesting until he stepped out on 5th October 2000. Now there's no one on the streets protesting, it's like Serbs are satisfied with the current government or out of their mind!
And until someone stands up and says "enough" such things are gonna happen, and it's gonna get worse and worse
this is not your topix name, you are a servoimposter
Braco Jurac

Hurlstone Park, Australia

#8 Nov 6, 2013
prishtina wrote:
yeah right, unknown hahah
are you kidding me, Serbs try to destabilize Kosovo in every chance they get, blaming others or playing stupid is just a part of the process
Mate,
I am Croatian but even us know that Kosovo is Serbia so why would they try to destabilise their own country???Also for your information, Croatia would have almost zero crime rate if there were no Albanians in it....

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#9 Nov 6, 2013
BOHUMIR wrote:
The culprits are still unknown.
According to Serbian media reports, members and sympathizers of Obraz, a right-wing Serbian nationalist organization, took part in the disruption of the elections. There are also questions as to whether organized crime was involved.

"It's possible that thugs or smugglers who profit from the lack of the rule of law took part in it," said Andreas Ernst, a Balkan expert and foreign correspondent for the "Neue Zürcher Zeitung" in Switzerland.

-YOU FORGOT THE REST. It's funny how you always forget something that doesn't help you.

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 6, 2013
Braco Jurac wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate,
I am Croatian but even us know that Kosovo is Serbia so why would they try to destabilise their own country???Also for your information, Croatia would have almost zero crime rate if there were no Albanians in it....
I don't believe that you're Croat but just in case :)))

Antisrpska nalepnica u centru Zagreba

http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Politika/418086/Anti...

Prishtina, Kosovo

#11 Nov 7, 2013
Braco Jurac wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate,
I am not your mate and if you were a croatian you would know that Albanians are not the problem of Croatia.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#12 Nov 7, 2013
blimeyme wrote:
How can Serbs destabilize their own land stupid hoe? The only troublemakers in Kosovo are you albanian jihadists. In the news you only hear albanians attacked, albanians robbed Serbs. Usual news
What land? You cigan need a passport to enter Kosovo.

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Location hidden

#13 Nov 7, 2013
Vulin: Albanac verovatno gradonacelnik Kosovske Mitrovice

http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Politika/418190/Vuli...

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 7, 2013
Dacic kosovskim Srbima rekao ovo:'Zar mislite da ce Srbija žrtvovati svoju buducnost zbog vas?'

Srpski premijer Ivica Dacic, nakon što je jucer u Bruxellesu dobio zadatak neka "sredi situaciju na sjeveru Kosova ili ništa od ulaska u EU" danas je pred novinarima bio jako ljut na Srbe iz Kosovske Mitrovice koji se protive normalizaciji odnosa Beograda i Prištine što su pokazali i na nedjeljnim izborima kada su izazvali nerede isprijecili one Srbe koji su željeli izaci na birališta. Upozorio ih je da ako oni ne izadju na izbore u vecem broju, Albanac ce im biti gradonacelnik, a ako oni misle kako im Albanac treba biti gradonacelnik "i da cijela Srbija griješi, a ne njih deset tisuca", onda oni "ne zaslužuju bilo kakvu konkretnu poziciju".

- Zar netko misli da ce Srbija žrtvovati svoju buducnost zbog deset tisuca ljudi?- zapitao je Dacic i savjetovao ih neka izadju na izbore ne zbog vlade Srbije "vec zato što je rijec o njihovoj sudbini i sudbini njihove djece".

- Srbija je na udaru zato što njima pomaže, a što trebamo uciniti? Uvesti sankcije protiv njih? Koga oni slušaju? Oni ne slušaju ni Beograd, ni Prištinu, ni medjunarodnu zajednicu. A koga slušaju? Demokratsku stranku Srbije, Dveri, Obraz. Kako budete radili, tako ce vam biti - rekao je Dacic i porucio kosovskim Srbima da je "dosta bilo junacenja bez osnova".

http://www.vecernji.hr/balkan/zar-mislite-da-...
Braco Jurac

Matraville, Australia

#17 Nov 7, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that you're Croat but just in case :)))
Antisrpska nalepnica u centru Zagreba
http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Politika/418086/Anti...
well what can I say....shit happens...there are lots of anti Croatian posters all over Belgrade so what...people have a right to express themselves..my motto is sticks and stones( you know the rest ) but the words are just a words...oh nearly forgot...I am definitely a Croatian ( read the name )
Braco Jurac

Matraville, Australia

#18 Nov 7, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not your mate and if you were a croatian you would know that Albanians are not the problem of Croatia.
Thank god that you are not my mate..As for Albanians not being the problem you have obviously never been to Zagreb
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#19 Nov 8, 2013
Sebs should have eradicated, criminal, parasitic, evil muslim vermin from the face of the earth.
Servonazis

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
Sebs should have eradicated, criminal, parasitic, evil muslim vermin from the face of the earth.
pure servian racism
sergej_lavrov

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#21 Nov 8, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
I should should have eradicated, criminal, parasitic, evil muslim vermin from the face of the earth.
yes you should
Servoslaves

Niagara Falls, NY

#22 Dec 8, 2013
sergej_lavrov wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you should
you should eradicated your brain from pathological psychosis the sooner the better you servoslaveimposter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highest IQ of Europe: GERMANY !! (Nov '12) 1 hr bella 113
News In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) 6 hr TOM CHATTE 4,316
News Germany's Merkel starts 3rd term in new coalition (Dec '13) 9 hr Rockstar 61
News Canadian scientist and educator Ursula Franklin... Tue hydro 1
The worst experience of my life: Germany (Dec '13) Mon Joe 225
God Damned Holy Spirit!!! Jul 25 Greater Good 2
News One dead, 12 injured, after - deliberate' explo... Jul 25 Greater Good 1
More from around the web