SIFILIDIS AFRICOPOULOS

Skopje, Macedonia

#43 Nov 21, 2011
China Has Its Rural Areas -- Germany Has Greece To Keep Its Currency Weak

http://www.spendmatters.com/index.cfm/2011/11...

So, everybody happy: Germans work hard, Greex enjoy the high pensions on 50 years, Chinese export to EU,...
PEDERAKIS HELLASSOGLOU

Skopje, Macedonia

#44 Nov 21, 2011
(Bloomberg)-- Antonis Samaras, head of Greece’s New Democracy party, was told by the president of the European Commission to quit playing “political games” and drop his refusal to pledge written support for Greek budget cuts as a condition for the next installment of international aid.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-11-21/g...

EU bureaucracy at it's best!!!-> IN ORDER TO KEEP THE GERMAN TAXPAYERS TO PAY FOR THE GREEX PENSIONS - THEY HAVE TO BEG THE GREEX TO TAKE THE MONEY!!!
POOPIS KAKAS

Skopje, Macedonia

#45 Nov 22, 2011
''Not only did the Germans make us pay for a bunch of submarines that don't work, on pain of being cut out of the money markets, but we're still paying off a 'loan' made in World War II to pay for the Nazi occupation of the country! How can that be right?''

http://www.smh.com.au/world/drama-yet-to-end-...
FILIP II REINCARNATED

Skopje, Macedonia

#46 Nov 23, 2011
"The Greek question hasn't been cleared up yet, because the conditions are not in place for the payment of the next tranche,» Merkel said in a speech to the German Parliament on Wednesday.

"For that to happen... we need not only the signature of the Greek premier but also those of the parties that have agreed to support the government. Otherwise there can be no payout of the sixth tranche,» she added.

Antonis Samaras's New Democracy, a member of Greece's provisional coalition government led by technocrat economist Lucas Papademos, has so far refused to sign the pledge.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles...
MEGAS ALEXANDROS

Athens, Greece

#48 Nov 23, 2011
FILIP II REINCARNATED wrote:
"The Greek question hasn't been cleared up yet, because the conditions are not in place for the payment of the next tranche,» Merkel said in a speech to the German Parliament on Wednesday.
"For that to happen... we need not only the signature of the Greek premier but also those of the parties that have agreed to support the government. Otherwise there can be no payout of the sixth tranche,» she added.
Antonis Samaras's New Democracy, a member of Greece's provisional coalition government led by technocrat economist Lucas Papademos, has so far refused to sign the pledge.
http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles...
Right! Samaras refused to sign the pledge and he refused to sign for THE NAME YOU STOLE FROM GREECE in 1993.
Gruefski VETOFSKI

Athens, Greece

#49 Nov 23, 2011
SIFILIDIS AFRICOPOULOS wrote:
China Has Its Rural Areas -- Germany Has Greece To Keep Its Currency Weak
http://www.spendmatters.com/index.cfm/2011/11...
So, everybody happy: Germans work hard, Greex enjoy the high pensions on 50 years, Chinese export to EU,...
NO EU/NATO for FYROM.
Gruefski VETOFSKI

Athens, Greece

#50 Nov 23, 2011
PEDERAKIS HELLASSOGLOU wrote:
(Bloomberg)-- Antonis Samaras, head of Greece’s New Democracy party, was told by the president of the European Commission to quit playing “political games” and drop his refusal to pledge written support for Greek budget cuts as a condition for the next installment of international aid.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-11-21/g...
EU bureaucracy at it's best!!!-> IN ORDER TO KEEP THE GERMAN TAXPAYERS TO PAY FOR THE GREEX PENSIONS - THEY HAVE TO BEG THE GREEX TO TAKE THE MONEY!!!
NO EU/NATO for FYROM.
Gruefski VETOFSKI

Athens, Greece

#51 Nov 23, 2011
POOPIS KAKAS wrote:
''Not only did the Germans make us pay for a bunch of submarines that don't work, on pain of being cut out of the money markets, but we're still paying off a 'loan' made in World War II to pay for the Nazi occupation of the country! How can that be right?''
http://www.smh.com.au/world/drama-yet-to-end-...
NO EU/NATO for the SLAVOfyromians.
SIFILIDIS AFRICOPULOS

Skopje, Macedonia

#52 Nov 23, 2011
''Not only did the Germans make us pay for a bunch of submarines that don't work, on pain of being cut out of the money markets, but we're still paying off a 'loan' made in World War II to pay for the Nazi occupation of the country! How can that be right?''

http://www.smh.com.au/world/drama-yet-to-end-...
SIFILIDIS HELLASSOGLOU

Skopje, Macedonia

#53 Nov 23, 2011
Samaras Gives EU a Letter, but NOT a Contract

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2011/11/23/sa...

CONTRACT??? What...

What the heck do these Europeans think the Grease was stealing for??? To give back the stolen????
POOPIS KAKAS

Skopje, Macedonia

#55 Nov 24, 2011
Samaras tells lenders he backs bail-out plan

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/5d60adf2-15f9-...

Offcourse he does!- Another € 8 BILLION BABIES RIGHT FROM THE GERMAN POCKETS!!!
VETO means VETO

Athens, Greece

#56 Nov 24, 2011
NO MORE BEGGAR SLAVS IN EU.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
POOPIS KAKAS

Skopje, Macedonia

#57 Nov 25, 2011
Grease's Hellenic Petrol posts Q3 loss

ATHENS, Nov 24 (Reuters)- Greece's biggest refiner Hellenic Petroleum on Thursday reported a loss for the third quarter, hit by falling demand in its austerity-battered home country
mee

Oberhausen, Germany

#58 Nov 25, 2011
POOPIS KAKAS wrote:
How can that be right?''
If you enjoy a meal and you say its okay, why would somebody say afterwards it was the worst? Its only if you plan to steal instead of paying for it. Accept it, like other countried did and do.
POOPIS KAKAS

Skopje, Macedonia

#59 Nov 25, 2011
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you enjoy a meal and you say its okay, why would somebody say afterwards it was the worst? Its only if you plan to steal instead of paying for it. Accept it, like other countried did and do.
Grease is not like the other countries! It's unique, the cradle of democracy!!!
POOPIS KAKAS

Skopje, Macedonia

#63 Nov 27, 2011
Greece MAY MISS 2012 selloff target due to EU crisis

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/26/us-...
PAPAZORBASS KARAVOULGARIS

Skopje, Macedonia

#64 Nov 27, 2011
Greek Banks to Post Losses, Writedowns This Week as Stock Wipeout Looms

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-28/gree...
PAPAROGRUEFSKI BULGAROFSK

Athens, Greece

#66 Nov 28, 2011
"Historically, the term Macedonia, which is a Greek word, refers to the kingdom and culture of the ancient Macedonians,who belong to the Hellenic nation and are unquestionably part of Greek historical and cultural heritage".

HELLENIC REPUBLIC
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
PAPAZORBASS KARAVOULGARIS

Skopje, Macedonia

#67 Nov 28, 2011
SIFILIDIS HELLASSOGLOU

Skopje, Macedonia

#69 Nov 29, 2011
8 billion euro aid payment to Greece

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/29/us-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I hate the Germans? (Feb '10) 14 min Ainu 2,439
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 31 min Pro Ukraine 230
Ancient Macedonian tomb,found in Amfipoli,Greece! 2 hr Macedonian 14
Pakistan offers one of world's best investment ... 11 hr NITiN 43
GREECE MURDER - Griechenland Mord 17 hr XAC 1
Independence for Scotland? 20 hr Long shanks 153
German Muslims protest against Islamic State group Fri Ginny from Venezuala 1
•••

Germany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••