Why do you Germans call yourselves Ar...

Why do you Germans call yourselves Aryan?

Posted in the Germany Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Hindu Aryan

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Germans, especially Bavarians and Austrians, are NOT Aryans! In fact, Germans are white people therefore you are not Aryan. The only Aryans are Hindus plain and simple. Not a bunch of ugly beer drinking, sausage eating Bavarians. Get real you wanna be Aryans.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#2 Aug 5, 2009
Hindu Aryan wrote:
Germans, especially Bavarians and Austrians, are NOT Aryans! In fact, Germans are white people therefore you are not Aryan. The only Aryans are Hindus plain and simple. Not a bunch of ugly beer drinking, sausage eating Bavarians. Get real you wanna be Aryans.
Ignore others but the 100% pure germans are the real stuff. Russians lost everything and Hitler was an austrian idiot who destroyed the great Germany.

Austria can go to hell with Hungary

I will never forgive Austria for giving Germany Adolf Hitler.

One of the greatest war machines all gone

And that idiot Mussolini and pasta italians attacked Greece on April 1941 when Operation Barbarossa was suppose to start.
Hindu Aryan

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 5, 2009
Sorry but not even the 100% pure Germans are Aryans. Like I've stated before the only pure Aryans are Hindus, because we were the first to call ourselves Aryans and to use the Hindu symbol the swastika (svastika in sanskrit). Germans are white people and therefore they are not Aryan. No European, not even the blondest Scandinavian is an Aryan.

“I'm a prophet of many things”

Since: Jan 09

The High End of Low

#5 Nov 2, 2009
Hindu Aryan wrote:
Sorry but not even the 100% pure Germans are Aryans. Like I've stated before the only pure Aryans are Hindus, because we were the first to call ourselves Aryans and to use the Hindu symbol the swastika (svastika in sanskrit). Germans are white people and therefore they are not Aryan. No European, not even the blondest Scandinavian is an Aryan.
The sanskrit has German words. Sorry pal, but Germans and East Indians ARE related.
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#6 Nov 7, 2009
Bologne. Germans are related to the English, who invaded my country and enacted their pro Muslim, anti Hindu policies. They formulated the ridiculous Aryan invasion theories and wrote off Hindu culture as the creation of so-called invading foreigners. Even many Germans were strong pushers of the AIT theory. Because of your genetic and linguistic relation to the British, that is alone to disqualify a German from ever being Aryan. Not to mention the weird fascination with Islam amongst many Germans, one of Hinduism's greatest enemies. Along with Christianity
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#7 Nov 7, 2009
The only way a Hindu would ever consider a German to be Aryan is if you cease all relations with the English, enact anti Muslim poicies, and admit that Scandinavians and white people in general are not Aryans.

“I'm a prophet of many things”

Since: Jan 09

The High End of Low

#8 Nov 7, 2009
Hindu Aryan wrote:
Bologne. Germans are related to the English, who invaded my country and enacted their pro Muslim, anti Hindu policies. They formulated the ridiculous Aryan invasion theories and wrote off Hindu culture as the creation of so-called invading foreigners. Even many Germans were strong pushers of the AIT theory. Because of your genetic and linguistic relation to the British, that is alone to disqualify a German from ever being Aryan. Not to mention the weird fascination with Islam amongst many Germans, one of Hinduism's greatest enemies. Along with Christianity
Germans like Hinduism (The Swastika?!?!?!?!.. A little tasteless? Sorry) Anyway, the sanskrit does HAVE German words in it.

Secondly, according to hinduism EVERYONE IS HINDU!!! You are probably some ghetto trash that is in America and is trying to claim a culture you know nothing about.

Do you know any of the Gods?

The "triple cannon" of hinduism? What is Gita?

The Vedas?

What IS God in hinduism?

What are the ethnic groups in India?

What is the caste system?

What does Sanatana Dharma mean?

What was the Vedic culture?

How old is Hinduism said to be?

Which Came first then second and so on, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, or Hinduism?

What does Sruti mean?

What does Smriti mean?

What is Hiranyagarbha?

You are Hindu, are you not?
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#10 Nov 7, 2009
white people = non Aryans. Go read the bible or something. A German, American, or Brit are FOREIGNERS to India and Hindu culture.
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#13 Nov 7, 2009
You people are CHRISTIANS and of CHRISTIAN heritage. Stick to your Bible or the Koran. Not our sophisticated pagan culture of Hinduism.

“I'm a prophet of many things”

Since: Jan 09

The High End of Low

#15 Nov 8, 2009
Hindu Aryan wrote:
You people are CHRISTIANS and of CHRISTIAN heritage. Stick to your Bible or the Koran. Not our sophisticated pagan culture of Hinduism.
Dumb@$$, WE WERE PAGAN!!!! Christianity and Islam are middle eastern faiths! NOT indigenous European faiths.

Our heritage IS the pagan religions! They have Islam in India (13% of the population). But India is still is and alwaya shall be a Hindu country!

Oh, and you didn't answer ANY of the questions I proposed to you. You are definitely a FAKE ghetto trash talker and have NO CLUE WHAT Hinduism is. You never were, nor shall be an East Indian (Aryan or Dravidian).
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#16 Nov 8, 2009
Dravidians are Aryans you dumb ass. And Europeans aka white people are not even close to being Aryans. Only INDIANS.
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#18 Nov 8, 2009
Plus you're related to the Englishmen and Americans and Germans generally are friendly with Muslims and Arabs. All enemies of Hindu nationalists. Jews are smarter than Germans by the way and all other white people.
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#19 Nov 8, 2009
enemies of Hinduism = Islam, Christianity

enemies of Hindu Nationalism = Islam, Christianity, USA, UK.

friends of Hinduism = Israel, Jews

“I'm a prophet of many things”

Since: Jan 09

The High End of Low

#20 Nov 8, 2009
Hindu Aryan wrote:
enemies of Hinduism = Islam, Christianity
enemies of Hindu Nationalism = Islam, Christianity, USA, UK.
friends of Hinduism = Israel, Jews
Dude you sound like a zionist (Especially with the whole "jews" thing)

The Jews started this whole race thing when they claimed they were the "chosen people" bull$hit.

Islam and Christianity CAME FROM Judaism. To deny this is only stupid.

Europeans were not racist until the off spring ideaology of Judaism AKA Christianity came and invaded europe. They burned anyone who did not convert to christianity and then proceeded to take over the world (mainly the UK and Spain). A hindu nationalist? Dude, I understand that you are pissed about Islam and christianity, but you know nothing about what you preach and are slowly but surely proving you are not a TRUE east indian nor a hindu for that matter.

“I'm a prophet of many things”

Since: Jan 09

The High End of Low

#21 Nov 8, 2009
Hindu Aryan wrote:
Dravidians are Aryans you dumb ass. And Europeans aka white people are not even close to being Aryans. Only INDIANS.
Look at India's census, 75% Indo-Aryan and 25% Dravidian.

Though I believe that indo-aryans and dravidians are the same people just different sects. But India DOES label them differently. You are wrong once again.

All Indians descend from the Vedic people (including Dravidains) as well as the europeans.
Minoan Islander

Athens, Greece

#22 Nov 8, 2009
Hindu Aryan wrote:
Sorry but not even the 100% pure Germans are Aryans. Like I've stated before the only pure Aryans are Hindus, because we were the first to call ourselves Aryans and to use the Hindu symbol the swastika (svastika in sanskrit). Germans are white people and therefore they are not Aryan. No European, not even the blondest Scandinavian is an Aryan.
Swastika can be seen in Ancient Greek monuments even today-it's a Greek symbol, however i do to wish to further analyze that in case you guys try to take advantage of it and put your efforts on trying to underestimate the great Hellenic Civilization.
Anyway, swastika meant other things 2500 years ago;
Hitler humiliated and disgraced this symbol of Ancient World;
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#23 Nov 8, 2009
Hindu nationalists? you don't think such things don't exist? Perhaps you should read Koenraad Elst. You've never heard of the RSS or the Hinduvta movements?

India is for HINDUS. Christias, Muslims, whites, Orientals are all foreigners to Bharat and should not be allowed entry. Although I have respect for Flemish people.
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#25 Nov 8, 2009
Jews are superior to Europeans
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#26 Nov 8, 2009
Proud Hindus are strong supporters of the Zionist movement. In fact, every German should be donating money to Israel for the crimes you huns committed against the Jewish people. Hinduism has zero regard for Islam and Christianity as well as Muslims and Christians. We highly respect the Jews for standing up to Islamic fundamentalism and Israel is the most democratic and freedom loving country in the middle east. I am a proud Hindu of East Indian heritage who strongly support the Zionist movement for Jews.

Secondly, you're just a German HUN.
Hindu Aryan

Fairfield, CA

#27 Nov 8, 2009
exactly, what started out as an ethnic faith for Jews came to be two religions championed by non-semites. Only proves how stupid you Europeans and Middle Easterners really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany stays tough on debt relief for Greece Sun Filipsamovich 14
Do Germans still hate Russians for raping Germa... (Jul '09) Jul 21 Heinrich 749
News Ukraine: Obama prepares to cut Putin's cash flow Jul 20 STARVE THE NAZI R... 2
Lazy Greeks Lose Their Stolen Pensions (Apr '12) Jul 17 dGo mnDaed lyHo i... 135
News It's beginning to look like we'll let Ukraine f... Jul 17 Oliver Cromwell 59
GERMAN NAZlS ==>>BURN ATHENS Jul 17 GERMAN PIGS 1
Why Do Germans Hate Greeks? (Apr '11) Jul 16 GERMAN PIGS 1,053
More from around the web