Why does everyone hate Germany so much?

“It's winter again.”

Since: May 07

Anywhere I hang my hat.

#25 Feb 22, 2011
ummm. No you are right with some of what you say, but 9-11 was not an "inside job". I'm as big a critic of GWBush as you will find anywhere, but he and his friends were not behind it. And for a lot of the posters, what is with the sweeping criticism? Germans are as varied as are Americans. Both countries have wingnuts and good people too. Ich mich mir is right about that...funny name though.
umm

Aschaffenburg, Germany

#26 Feb 22, 2011
another-peace-nic wrote:
ummm. No you are right with some of what you say, but 9-11 was not an "inside job". I'm as big a critic of GWBush as you will find anywhere, but he and his friends were not behind it. And for a lot of the posters, what is with the sweeping criticism? Germans are as varied as are Americans. Both countries have wingnuts and good people too. Ich mich mir is right about that...funny name though.
Well everyone has their own opinion. Some people I said the same thing..It was an inside job. Some people said American Govt had nothing to do with this. But what I don't get is on the same day it was attacked why wasn't he at the white house? on the same day it was attacked he was in Florida. No where near DC. and the terroist had weapons on the plane with them. How is that so? When you fly internationally..Or I know in the airport i fly out of in Tennessee we take everything out of our pockets, go through metal detectors and still get patted down. The 8 years he was in office he did alot of damaged. America wasn't this bad before he took office. Then Obama is on his 3rd year..I have noo idea what he's doing. The troops are still in Iraq. What they need to worry about is their own people, getting jobs to the americans, health care, help them with college, help the homeless..that money be could use for THAT...instead of in iraq..And China owns America. America owes BILLOINS of dollars to China. These Big Talkers want to brag about WW2 and Hitler and what he did and talking crap about the Germans. But when i bring up about 9/11/01 what happened that day..You don't want totalk about that. Germany has not been in a war in nearly 70 years. And America has been in a war for the last 10 years. America seems to always be in a war. Because the govt puts their noses into everyone elses business and are war mongers. They love wars apparently. I have no regrets I left the USA

“It's winter again.”

Since: May 07

Anywhere I hang my hat.

#27 Feb 24, 2011
This isn't really something where an opinion matters much. Sure everyone has one, but you know what they say about that. The evidence is pretty clear; that Bush was in Florida doesn't prove anything and it was possible to get the kind of weapons used in those skyjackings (razor knives) through security. I myself got through airport screening accidentally carrying a small pocket knife/pipe tool that contained enough stainless steel in it to have been an effective weapon. And that was in the year following the attacks. Whether Americans in general are warmongers may be more of a question of opinion. It seems clear to me that far too many of them were willing to jump on the bandwagon and support both invasions. I was opposed from the start. Someone came up to me at work on the morning of September 11 and said, "this changes everything", and I thought, no, what the U.S. government does now can change everything. I think events have proven me right. These wars may be the beginning of the end for U.S. leadership. Sad really. In my opinion, the U.S. may have made mistakes in the past -- what was done to native Americans was truly genocide and ending slavery so late seems hard to believe from today's view -- but still, for a country with so much power, they managed to do proportionally less damage than other world powers.
Alberto from Milan

Salford, UK

#28 Feb 25, 2011
I agree with you. I used to go to Germany for private visits but not any longer. Deep inside they are fanatically racist and horrible people and this will never change.Politeness: foget about !

This is what Friedrich Nietzsche said on the German race: "At the bottom of all races is the magnificent blonde beast lurking in search of prey and victory"
Hmm

Oberhausen, Germany

#29 Feb 25, 2011
Alberto from Milan wrote:
I agree with you. I used to go to Germany for private visits but not any longer. Deep inside they are fanatically racist and horrible people and this will never change.Politeness: foget about !
This is what Friedrich Nietzsche said on the German race: "At the bottom of all races is the magnificent blonde beast lurking in search of prey and victory"
I tell you what when someone refers to "Germans" or "Americans" or "Turks" That is referring to a WHOLE!!! Referring to EVERYONE. There are rude, horrible, Germans. There are nice ones. There are rude, horrible, English people. There are nice ones. There are rude, horrible, Americans (And I know about Americans beecause I use to live there), But there are nice ones to. And it keeps going on and on. You have them ALL over the world. Not just in Germany. There are rude, horrible, people everywhere you go. You have nice people everywhere you go. I am a German and I am not a rude, horrible person. Alot of people like my sense of humor and personality. I try to help people. So before you say ALL Germans are bad..Think again. You have them in every country. You have them where you live at. Not just here.
Alberto from Milan

Salford, UK

#30 Feb 25, 2011
HMM : you are right ... but in Germany racism is the rule not the exception. Even nowadays. I am highly educated, perfectly fluent in four languages (not German), top professional in my field and constantly being abused in Muenchen because I am Italian. Ridicolous
germany rules

Stockach, Germany

#31 Feb 25, 2011
Alberto from Milan wrote:
HMM : you are right ... but in Germany racism is the rule not the exception. Even nowadays. I am highly educated, perfectly fluent in four languages (not German), top professional in my field and constantly being abused in Muenchen because I am Italian. Ridicolous
Like I said again...Thats worldwide. Racism is across the world. Not just germany. I lived in america most of my life. some people when i was in high school called me a nazi because im from germany. In america some blacks dont like whites. some whites dont like blacks. Certain nationalities hate each other.
ich mich mir

United States

#32 Feb 25, 2011
Alberto from Milan wrote:
HMM : you are right ... but in Germany racism is the rule not the exception. Even nowadays. I am highly educated, perfectly fluent in four languages (not German), top professional in my field and constantly being abused in Muenchen because I am Italian. Ridicolous
Racism is everywhere, in Germany and even Italy, also. It, is not, however -'the rule'.

Perhaps you find people in Munich rude, because of how you present yourself - Arrogent, better than other attitude (I'm guessing based on your post) it is not because you are Italian.

Just my observation - lol
WTF

Pittsburgh, PA

#33 Feb 25, 2011
That doesn't that ALL Germans are like that. I've met some nice americans and some mean ones. The world is full of different people.
WTF

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 Feb 25, 2011
I don't blame them for being rude to you. anyone as stupid as you is asking for it.

There are all kinds of people in this world, nice, mean, you name it.
Alberto from Milan

UK

#35 Feb 25, 2011
ich mich mir wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is everywhere, in Germany and even Italy, also. It, is not, however -'the rule'.
Perhaps you find people in Munich rude, because of how you present yourself - Arrogent, better than other attitude (I'm guessing based on your post) it is not because you are Italian.
Just my observation - lol
Your language is just proving my point! Have a nice read:
http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB1000142...
FISH

Veitshöchheim, Germany

#36 Feb 26, 2011
WTF wrote:
That doesn't that ALL Germans are like that. I've met some nice americans and some mean ones. The world is full of different people.
I'm a German and I'm a polite, well-mannered person. Not all Germans are rude. Like you said, there are rude Americans. I use to live in Tennessee in a small community. I'm serious everyoneeeeee was in your business. And alot of people spread rumors about people. There are nice ones i every country and rude ones in every country. Ya, I've encountered some rude Germans the 3 months I been here but I've met some nice ones to. Rudeness is all around you.
Rosie

Sydney, Australia

#37 Feb 26, 2011
I was born in Germany too, migrated to Australia as a small child! Yes, there are some rude Germans,Italians, and Americans etc...however often it is the way they speak which makes them sound arrogant and rude, they were simply raised in that environment....most people are pleasant!!
Hmm

Essen, Germany

#38 Feb 26, 2011
Rosie wrote:
I was born in Germany too, migrated to Australia as a small child! Yes, there are some rude Germans,Italians, and Americans etc...however often it is the way they speak which makes them sound arrogant and rude, they were simply raised in that environment....most people are pleasant!!
How is life in Australia? I always wanted to go there lol.
Alberto from Milan

UK

#39 Feb 26, 2011
My last post on this topic. I am not talking about rude/polite people, what I am talking about is a general attitude. Listen to this: try and drive a car with Italian plates in Muenchen. You will be constantly stopped by police invariably asking you in the most unpleasant way: 1. where have you stolen this car; 2. why is you driving license forged ? This is costantly happening to everybody (= people of all walk of life with all kind of cars) and not only to me and is not few policemen that behave like this is the whole police that is partaking this behaviour. But of course you do not see it as you are German ! The Beast is once again roaring around in Germany and I am afraid the worst will once again come
james

Seoul, Korea

#40 Jun 29, 2011
People do not hate Germans because of the war. German are anal, boring people who ARE not fun to be around.(lost in Germany is right) Germany would be better without Germans!
Hate german

Milwaukee, WI

#41 Jul 10, 2011

Really. That makes everything ok? I don"t think so
linda

United States

#42 Jul 10, 2011
I am German and I am rude to tourists because of what I read in forums like this and because I know how people from other countries accuse our generation of Germans as NAZIS and that makes me mad. However 99% of my friends are foreigners who live in Germany. I also think this being rude thing is just German mentality, Germans are rude even to Germans but we don't take it personal tourists or people who have lived in Germany tend to be very sensitive and they are usually used to nice talking and getting compliments for the easiest shit which even a blind monkey could do but yeah we Germans are different from other people. But hey at least we don't open topics in forums like these and insult other countries for example all Americans are patriots, Italians are facists, English people have ugly teeth and drink tea all day, Chinese people only eat fish, or all American Mexicans are drug dealers, well yea we don't insult them because we know (we are educated) that not all Americans are patriots, not all Italians are mussolini loving facists, not all Chinese people eat fish all day and not all the brits have ugly teeth and drink tea all day.
sofia

United States

#43 Jul 10, 2011
Well don't cry about it " German hating people" don't visit the country anymore.
European

Oberkirch, Germany

#44 Oct 31, 2011
I am not a german, but I was born in German and grow up and was going in school with them, I know what they think and feel about "Ausländer"(non germans),they let u feel that u aint one of them

btw in that village I have spend my childhood , they have always kill our pet cats( once on of our cat had a airgun bullet in his ear and the others just disappere and nevr come back, how they should wit a bullet in their head), but the cats of our neigbours(germans) was never killed if some claims that was just a cat/animal hater, they have done this cuz they hate us and cant hurt us without getting troubel so they have pick our pets

Germans still belive they are some kind of special and suporiar ( they are stll nazis in their backhead, u should known that the worst insult in germany for germans is when some1 call them a jew)

If germans go in vaction in other nations they expect that every 1 speaks german, and if they dont speak german they are just dumb 4 them..

Germans are awfull remember the worldcup 2006 when italy has beaten them? they have attacked some pizzarias in germany (u can see it on youtube, or watch the hidden camera from brazilian tv in berlin, u will c how they yell heil hit*er ), I was wittnes of such an attack... and then they dare 2 call them self worldchampions of hearts( they have given them self this titel no other nation have called them so, the funny thing is when u watch this semi final Italy vs germany 2006 the commentators from around the world, u will notice 4 which side their heart has beaten!

In east germany it is still dangerous 4 darkskinned or asian ppl , once I guess 1993 they have burn down a asylmhome full of vietnamis ppl , the firefighter didnt have try 2 stop the flames , the cops didnt have try 2 stop , these germans which have thrown molotvoscotials, and the "normal" ppl has applused this so called spectacel

But 2 be honest I must say that I have some few good german friends, which arent like the german majority...

Six month agao the cops have stoped me on the street and I have /showgive them my passport , the first thing, this pigfaced one, had said was something racist about my herritage...

I guess it was better 4 the world if the USA had droped, in WW2 the a-bomb on berlin so that this morons would never be act again so ...

The most viewed Nazi/Adolf Hitler movie in germany , was titel :Downfall, the most awfull hours of germany( in the meaning when they was defeated and hitler did suicide),(in german :Der Untergang, die schrecklichsten stunden deutschlands)

Sorry for my bad english.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are Albanian people White? (Sep '12) Thu albanianboy2001 18
News Ukraine leader urges unity to bring change, com... Thu DYING NAZI RUSSIA 11
News On This Day: Anne Frank's Diary Published (Jan '13) Wed ayy 7
Why do Germans hate Turks ? (May '08) Aug 26 samuel 1,144
why does germany have no big or great cities. (Apr '12) Aug 26 Hanz 302
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Aug 25 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Satellite data reveal silver lining of Middle E... Aug 25 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web