Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#486 Feb 9, 2013
Was zum teufel wrote:
O_o Please improve your English also you base the geographical knowledge of a nation on a conversation with one person? lmao
Why should I improve my Eglish?
It is understandable inspite of mistakes.

As for geography, this is you who should study geography.
Russian is clearly the most spoken native language in Europe not German.

European part of Russia - 120 mln. Ukraine - 46 mln. Belarus - 10 mln. EU - 6 mln.
That beats Germany Austria and Switzeland combined.
Even though Swedish, Norwegian and Dutch to consider as German, Russian is the most spoken language in Europe anyways.

“Gott mit uns!”

Since: Nov 12

Adelaide, Australia

#487 Feb 9, 2013
Russia is mostly Asian (77%) you're Asians not European.

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#488 Feb 9, 2013
Was zum teufel wrote:
Russia is mostly Asian (77%) you're Asians not European.
I`m talking about European part of Russia.
I`m currently in Europe, not in Asia stupid kagaroo.
I make those who speak Russian in Europe.
As well as 120 people ofEUROPEAN part of Russia.
Is it clear now?

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#489 Feb 9, 2013
Are you an Astralian aboriginal anyways?
I mean that an average IQ of Astralian aboriginals is 65.
It makes sence you are the one, since you`re unable to grasp very simply things.

“Gott mit uns!”

Since: Nov 12

Adelaide, Australia

#490 Feb 9, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m talking about European part of Russia.
I`m currently in Europe, not in Asia stupid kagaroo.
I make those who speak Russian in Europe.
As well as 120 people ofEUROPEAN part of Russia.
Is it clear now?
Russia is more Asian than European therefore it's an Asian country not European, Bolshevik Ivan Hing Chan.

“Gott mit uns!”

Since: Nov 12

Adelaide, Australia

#491 Feb 9, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
Are you an Astralian aboriginal anyways?
I mean that an average IQ of Astralian aboriginals is 65.
It makes sence you are the one, since you`re unable to grasp very simply things.
My IQ is more accurately around 120 I'd guess yours is around 70 (mentally retarded) seeing as you can't even speak one of the simplest languages properly.

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#492 Feb 9, 2013
Was zum teufel wrote:
<quoted text>
My IQ is more accurately around 120 I'd guess yours is around 70 (mentally retarded) seeing as you can't even speak one of the simplest languages properly.
Try to speak Russian and we will see how properly you will be speaking it!

My IQ is 129.

Yours is certainly around 65.

I tell that in Russian European part there 120 mln. and you keep on babbling that Russia is more Asia than Europe. lol.
Like it somehow change the fact that in Russian Europe live 120 mln. lol.

Well, maybe Russia is more Asia but only in comparison with itself.
In comparison with Germany Russia is more Europe than Germany.
Russian Europe several time bigger than Germany.
Russian European population is bigger than German.

Russia owns more European territoty than Germany.

Is it clearly stupid aboriginal?
mee

Germany

#493 Feb 9, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I improve my Eglish?
It is understandable inspite of mistakes.
No, it isn't. Sometimes you remind me of shitstraa, I don't know what you want.
mee

Germany

#494 Feb 9, 2013
Was zum teufel wrote:
<quoted text>
My IQ is more accurately around 120 I'd guess yours is around 70 (mentally retarded) seeing as you can't even speak one of the simplest languages properly.
Ain't that funny that Germans are better in English than people of other countries in the world? ;) It always amuses me :)
mee

Germany

#495 Feb 9, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
My IQ is 1,29
The IQ of a cockroach.

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#497 Feb 9, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that funny that Germans are better in English than people of other countries in the world? ;) It always amuses me :)
German language is much closer to English than Russian
German and English are from the same Germanic language stock.
It is much easier for you to learn English than for me.
But I bet I would learn Polish in several months very good while it would take you years to learn Polish properly.

Do you kow that we Russians don`t use even Latin alphabet?

This is how our scrypt looks like
pwar.ru/23982-trepeschut-li-bu rzhui.html
mee

Germany

#498 Feb 9, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I bet I would learn Polish in several months very good while it would take you years to learn Polish properly.
You have already proven that your language skills are not so good that you are able to learn a language within several months. Germany's language education is better than you think, because pupils have to learn a language (no matter if Romanian, Russian, Japanese,...) far more faster than you are able to learn Polish. In several months german pupils need to discuss complex topics in the language they chose. So, what is your pointless argument?

“Gott mit uns!”

Since: Nov 12

Adelaide, Australia

#499 Feb 9, 2013
I know what the Russian alphabet looks like and I wish to learn Russian one day but that doesn't change the fact that your English is shit and you should work at it.
Anonymous

London, UK

#500 Feb 9, 2013
Merkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahahaha you little clueless shitslav - we invented this ultramodern weapon in 2004 - the project was completed 2008. Try something ahahaha you will be surprised.
About the a-bomb: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuclear_e...
Educate yourself shitslav ahahahahah - clueless shitty shitslav propaganda believing disabled wodkabottlefucker.
Germany doesn't have shit, that's why your country is occupied by British and american military, you were to stupid to know how to build nukes, that's why you lost, and that's why you are such an unimportant powerless nation today
calcoota straa

Austria

#501 Feb 9, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Germany doesn't have shit, that's why your country is occupied by British and american military, you were to stupid to know how to build nukes, that's why you lost, and that's why you are such an unimportant powerless nation today
yes indeed you pakies love to rape your women.
maybe you like to rape alena?
come on dirty samir patel - do what an indian has to do
mee

Germany

#504 Feb 9, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Germany doesn't have shit, that's why your country is occupied by British and american military, you were to stupid to know how to build nukes, that's why you lost, and that's why you are such an unimportant powerless nation today
Didn't you rape, with the help of your clueless immigrant friends, an English woman to death in a stolen bus yet? According to you, english poussies are better than indish poussies.
Anonymous

UK

#505 Feb 9, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you rape, with the help of your clueless immigrant friends, an English woman to death in a stolen bus yet? According to you, english poussies are better than indish poussies.
English girls are nice, but nothing compares to the beautiful Indian women, and Germans ate just dogs, when i think of German women i get a picture in my mind of an east Berlin Olympic shotputter with facial hair and stinky fat bodies, real German skanks, eeeew
Merkel

Clausen, Germany

#506 Feb 9, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
English girls are nice, but nothing compares to the beautiful Indian women, and Germans ate just dogs, when i think of German women i get a picture in my mind of an east Berlin Olympic shotputter with facial hair and stinky fat bodies, real German skanks, eeeew
Straa as always i completely agree with you!

Look at this:

http://finchsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

English girls are the best YOU can get absolutely true. Well at least they have no moustaches like indian women, so you have another good reason to lick british balls - noooo don't kick be back to calcutta nooo i don't want to become a cabby driver with a women moustache shaving part time job.
Merkel

Clausen, Germany

#507 Feb 9, 2013
I forgot to post a picture of Mrs Straa:

http://teakdoor.com/Gallery/albums/userpics/3...

Damn boy i pity you. She has more hair than your goat.
jaj

London, UK

#508 Feb 10, 2013
I DO enjoy a good debate but was the thread not about Germans liking the English?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fastest Fat Burner With Pure 2 hr PechesPos 1
Lazy Greeks Lose Their Stolen Pensions (Apr '12) 9 hr Lazy Greeks 111
Are German women made for black men? 10 hr Roth 5
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 11 hr Osce Archie 1,411
Why Germany is a terrible country to live in (Aug '12) Sat Viriato 979
Are Germans bad people? Sat Viriato 3
Are Albanian people White? (Sep '12) Sat ffffff 14
More from around the web