Adrian Of Windsor

Gurnee, IL

#45 Nov 13, 2012
By the way
Germans are not part Mongolian,
Oh another thing
Hungarians are actally an adapted race of Inuits hard to believe right, Inuits are white, but they are not aryans or indo-euopeans but thy originally inhabited Hungary... Odd right.. Back then thy were called Magyars, one of them have a bit of Mongol in them... That's as far as the Hun empire got, hence Hungary, and Hungarian...
demetrius

Greece

#46 Jan 16, 2013
However, the Germans and Scandinavians will not ever reach the Japanese technology as generally the Caucasian race. The superiority of the Japanese is overwhelming to the issue of technology. Personally I like folks are indifferent. However, the Greek elite intellectuals have not been in any good estimate.
Butterfly

Vienna, Austria

#47 Mar 3, 2013
yeaj, Germans are pretty much inferior to every other nation on the planet
Inspektor Manninger

Austria

#48 Mar 3, 2013
Butterfly wrote:
yeaj, Germans are pretty much inferior to every other nation on the planet
Die Einwanderkinder in 3. Generation werden´s ja wissen.
Schleich Dich aus Deutschösterreich, wenns Dir nicht passt.
Anonym

Ås, Norway

#50 May 26, 2013
I think you misunderstood a little here. The germans sees the german(ic) race as superior. Which is swedes germans,netherlanders,norwegia ns,swizz,austrians, western fins and danes. Not just germans. Actually the nazi realized that north germans were "more" superior than the central germans =P
Scandinavians share a hell of a lot bloodline with the germans cus some hundred thousand people migrated trough and in germany in ancient times.
InferiorGerman

Munich, Germany

#51 May 26, 2013
Of course. Germany is in the middle of Europe. So is their DNA, culture and everything else in this country. Mixed.
svarun

Sabac, Serbia

#52 Jun 3, 2013
whenever you feel like talking about superiority just check the results of wwars 1 and 2.

muzzies are protected with that stupid equality and political correctness bs, while they slowly but surely take over by numbers.
i mean i love france, culture, history, wine, women, everything. one of the coolest cultures with that old feeling. shit i would love to retire there, but now there are more mosques than churches and damn muzzles are gonna destroy that culture utterly and completely.
europe has to stop damn immigrants and their religion.
its not racism or chauvinism. it is DEFENCE of what one country actually represents.
i dont expect americans would understand this since they dont know nothing about this but hey...

scandinavia? stop albos, stop mosques building,
they hate all that is not islamic while they pretend they are peaceful.

yours truly,
fighting slav.
mee

Germany

#53 Jun 3, 2013
svarun wrote:
whenever you feel like talking about superiority just check the results of wwars 1 and 2.
As Serbian, you shouldn't even mention WW1. Ever.
At least your country wasn't the cause for WW2.

But I agree at the rest.
SErious

Harstad, Norway

#54 Jul 21, 2013
Are you f. serious?
Lots of scandinavians think they are superior not least in Norway where i'm living. Even thow they are the same people as germans.
The lies of Hitlers plans of blue eyed, blond haierd "master race" - is something invented by jews.
And something that foolish braindead scandinavians cheer for.
Adrian Of Windsor

Highland Park, IL

#55 Dec 8, 2013
New research came up in my studies

Number 1...

Aryans are a thought that a group of people are related due to bone plus facial structure plus minor blood (not ancesteral) similarities

So yah

Plus personally since there is no evidence I believe we can give credit for language and writing systems than to those summerians the theory that proto-indo-European is an ethnicity is not proven and neither as a language same with the futhark being from italic runes

I think we owe everyone a bit more credit than that
Sure they could come up with their own language why does every theory revolve around Summeria
Adrian Of Windsor

Streamwood, IL

#56 Dec 8, 2013
InferiorGerman wrote:
Of course. Germany is in the middle of Europe. So is their DNA, culture and everything else in this country. Mixed.
Wrong... They are all 100%

In Hitler's time they believed in alpine race Mediterranean race etc.

This is wrong

They judged races by hair eyes and skin which are not determiners of ethnical purity

In response to rest
Oh and Caucasian is only a race in theory

And imperial Germany's government was used in Japan's plan to modernize and imperial Germany received a ridiculous amount of achievements and noble prizes exceeding a all others put together
TRX

Winston Salem, NC

#57 Dec 9, 2013
How can Germans be inferior to a people who did not contribute much to human history or technology?

Scandinavians are basically the Africans of Europe. While everyone else was innovating and revolutionizing they were rowing in their boats playing pirates LOL

If you're going to call Germans inferior atleast don't use a people who haven't anything for humanity such as Scandinavians.

Secondly both Scandinavians & Germans are majority Germanic people they are directly related. Only difference is the Germans were the more successful Germans just as the English were.
TRX

Winston Salem, NC

#58 Dec 9, 2013
demetrius wrote:
However, the Germans and Scandinavians will not ever reach the Japanese technology as generally the Caucasian race. The superiority of the Japanese is overwhelming to the issue of technology. Personally I like folks are indifferent. However, the Greek elite intellectuals have not been in any good estimate.
Are you trolling or what? The Japanese have not done anything for technology. What they do is take Western technology and add things to it. All Japanese cars, computers, video games consoles etc are running on western technology not Japanese. Before Europeans Japan didn't even have electricity, and their art looked like a child drew it.

I think you meant to say the Chinese, they actually invented more than the Japanese. Japs haven't invented anything much of worth.

All England, France, & Germany invented far more than Japan did. Japan hasn't come anywhere close to any of the big four in Europe (England, France, Germany, Italy).

Most of the things you use daily traces back to these four countries. Even those neons lights the Japanese love so much and use all over their cities invented by the French.
TRX

Winston Salem, NC

#59 Dec 9, 2013
svarun wrote:
Regardless of the results. They occupied 3/4 of Europe and wasn't stopped until a combined effort from the Russians and allies. You're telling Germans against all these countries still managing to occupy the majority of Europe isn't impressive? Especially consider American couldn't even keep one third world country under control (Vietnam).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#60 Dec 9, 2013
Jay Willington wrote:
W
And also all the stupid people minorities in Germany like Greeks, Turks, Kurds, Albanians, Armenians, etc SHOULD NOT be hating each other. THAT IS STUPID.
I agree with that above statemant. I also agree that germans are inferior to pretty much everybody.

But on a nother note: By the way immigration is going in Scandinavia(especially Sweden ) Scandinavians are going to be the first europeans to get whipped off the map.
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#61 Dec 9, 2013
TRX wrote:
How can Germans be inferior to a people who did not contribute much to human history or technology?
Scandinavians are basically the Africans of Europe..
TRX is making an Ass out of himself again. Its funny, but almost all germans are like him.

Hey TRX , read some books before you talk ! The Swedes were one of the most innovatie people in europe ! Of course Muslim immigration destroyed all of that. But at least they were !
TRX

Winston Salem, NC

#62 Dec 9, 2013
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
<quoted text>
TRX is making an Ass out of himself again. Its funny, but almost all germans are like him.
Hey TRX , read some books before you talk ! The Swedes were one of the most innovatie people in europe ! Of course Muslim immigration destroyed all of that. But at least they were !
Name these innovations please and tell me how they came anywhere close to Germany's, England's, France, or Italy's.

All four of these nations have been dubbed the big 4.

Concentration of innovations from 1400s to 1950

http://i.imgur.com/lilRtcU.jpg

^ Sweden, Norway, Denmark don't even come up to half of that of Germany, France, Britain, or Italy. Hell the Scandinavian nations didn't even manage to pass Netherlands in terms of innovation.

U mad?

By the way learn how to read do not see my location says America retard. I just respect Germans and am not an anti german racist like yourself.
Hitler was jew

United States

#63 Dec 10, 2013
GERMANS ARE A MIXED RACE AND BECAUSE OF THEIR PROPAGANDA THEIR BEHAVIOUR REALLY SUCKS.
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#65 Dec 10, 2013
TRX wrote:
<quoted text>
Name these innovations please
Swedens school system craps on germanys. Also Sweden was one of the first countries to have a biogas plant. And of course : IKEA !

P.S.: TRX, if youre such a patriotic german, why dont you go back to Germany and live there ?!?!
Dirt2

United States

#68 Dec 11, 2013
germans-brainwash laundry machine mind,developed technology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austria passes 'Law on Islam' banning foreign m... Fri QUITTNER Feb 27 2015 5
What do handsome Indian men think of blonde Ger... (Jun '12) Thu DEAL WITH IT 182
War Crimes Case Filed In Germany Against Bush A... Feb 25 Swedenforever 31
FYROM Slavs are Bulgarians Yes or No? Feb 25 Macedonian 18
Is FYROM-Skopje a Turkish state Yes or No? Feb 25 Macedonian 10
Is the Skopje the capital of Gypsies Yes or No? Feb 25 Macedonian 6
German conservative hardliners warn against vot... Feb 25 Ing 1
More from around the web