Why are Dutch people so anti-German?
Anti-Kraut

Schwalbach, Germany

#1288 Sep 23, 2013
Willi wrote:
<quoted text>
Some might say you're an idiot. I certainly do. Those living in Germany now didn't have anything to do with WW II, fool. Should I hold all Americans accountable for the murder committed against the Native Americans?
Shut up, stupid Kraut. Those living in Germany now are the exact carbon-copy of their great-grandparents who started WWI & WWII. Maybe you should stop pretending germany is a total paradise without any war-like mentality, because germans of today (and germans of the future generations) could easily re-ignite a new world war due to the fact that they are extremely aggressive, power-hungry, nationalistic freaks who enjoy following orders blindly and enjoy looking down on other people and cultures.
dutchman

Hardinxveld, Netherlands

#1292 Oct 1, 2013
This is an idiotic stereotype that isn't treu. Why does everyone think we hate germans.
dutchie

Zaltbommel, Netherlands

#1293 Oct 5, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, thanks for your forgiveness, but can you speak for most other Dutch people when you say you don't hate Germans?
well actually yes he can...
dutchy

Den Haag, Netherlands

#1294 Dec 21, 2013
]<quoted text>
They are wimpy and most likely they're just jealous and bitter that Germans are so successful in many things and have a way better country than theirs. Their attitude is that because Germany lost the war they should have a pathetic country forever, and since this obviously didn't happen they're annoyed. Germany stands for a lot of things - a beautiful country, nice cars, athletic people, and so on - and Holland stands for, what,

In ww2 the dutch have suffered more than the other countries cause 20% of our land was taken by the sea due to the germans who destroyed the dykes and 600000 people have lost their lives in their sleep because of the germans believe me u would hate them too.
Die German Die

Mainz, Germany

#1295 Dec 22, 2013
The Ruhrgebet should have been destroyed and gone to the Netherlands
Die German Die

Mainz, Germany

#1296 Dec 22, 2013
harry wrote:
thanks for calling me a fool - but the topic is "do the dutch hate the germans - i said no, they don´t.
and you comes with the bible? hm
go away, country which produced hitler
Basque_spaniards

Portugalete, Spain

#1299 Dec 28, 2013
If anyone has study something about the ww2 I have to say that it would have taken less if the France would have done a correct strategy.
How is it possible that the German army could defeat French army even that they were inferior in numbers??
Yes, this is the truth.
In 1940;
Germans had no more than 2.500.000 soldiers in west front, 2.500 tanks, 7.700 artillery weapons, 800.000 Italians soldiers and 5.500 airplane power.
French had 4.000.000 soldiers, 3.400 tanks, 14.000 artillery weapons,3.100 airplane power, and Furthermore the support of British army(237.000 soldiers), Belgique Army (375.000 soldiers) and holland army (250.000 soldiers).
Nevertheless, the french strategy was a disaster, divided the troops very badly. 1.800.000 soldiers in north frontier (belgique frontier 500.000 soldiers, Ardenas 25.000 soldiers, German frontier 1.275.000 soldiers), 1.200.000 against Italy, and the rest 1.000.000( In paris 540.000 soldiers, in Suisse frontier 300.000 and spanish frontier 160.000 soldiers),
Suisse and spain were neutral!!!!!!!
Any general would have ever done better plan defending a country. The germans win when they enter in a position of the frontier that was not protected, yes, "the famous ardenas" defended by 25.000 soldiers.
If the French had been done better plan USA wouldn´t have been needed in europe.
I will never give the guilty to the british army because the commander was French.
Tictac

Viechtach, Germany

#1300 Dec 28, 2013
Die German Die wrote:
The Ruhrgebet should have been destroyed and gone to the Netherlands
You total disturbed psychopath needs urgently professional help. What is wrong with you racist and stupid moron?
DutchGirl

Lowell, MA

#1301 Jan 1, 2014
What a bunch of freaking haters you all are. Stoke those ovens. Time for another cleansing..
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#1303 Jan 1, 2014
DutchGirl wrote:
What a bunch of freaking haters you all are. Stoke those ovens. Time for another cleansing..
Shut up German girl.

The real question should be. why are Germans so anti-Dutch ?

I live in Germany and let me tell you: The Germans constantly make fun of the
Dutch people every chance they get. The Germans also make fun of its other
neighbours. The Krauts still haven learned their lesson. They respect nobody.
Germany is disgusting

Mainz, Germany

#1304 Jan 2, 2014
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up German girl.
Very true, brother. Krauts are a self-centered, egoistic, self-serving nation who laugh about any other culture behind their backs. They intentionally make their country a miserable toilet / concentration camp-like atmosphere in order to scare the "foreigners" off. It's working, now Germland can't find anyone to work in their miserable country. It is imploding, thankfully.
Mina

Denver, CO

#1305 Mar 9, 2014
Dutch people are very independent, flexible, tolerant and very open to other countries. They are not anti-Germans.
Are there people anywhere in Europe with opposite characteristics than Netherland, that could be unreasonably anti-Dutch people?
RUSSIAN GET OUTOF GERMANY

Kasel, Germany

#1306 Mar 10, 2014
it is not difficult to understand . JUST TAKE A LOOK AT REAL COMBAT SPORTS MUAY THAI AND MMA, WHERE THERA ARE 0 GERMANS AND 1000s DUTCH . DUTCH AND GERMAN MEN ARE OF COMPLETE DIFFERENT RACE. THE GERMANS WORSHIP BOXERS FROM EASTERN EUROPE with all they have.
hahaha

UK

#1307 Apr 15, 2014
Anti German anti kartoffel are these your users names looioollll get a life hahahahaha funny and sad world of the internet

A lot of stereotyping on this. I thought the question was why. WW2 is probably about the right starting point.

1175 posts later...
Tanja

Hamburg, Germany

#1308 Apr 15, 2014
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up German girl.
Yeah right.Because we have nothing better to do than making fun of other nations.^^ Seriously...who has filled your head full of shit?Or were you born this way?I think the only thing left to say is "RIP" to your brain...or the lack of it.^^
Cambridge, MA

#1309 Apr 15, 2014
Why shouldn't Dutch people have some antiGerman sentiment? It's not like they were raped by Germany , or were they, twice.
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#1310 Apr 19, 2014
Tanja wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right.Because we have nothing better to do than making fun of other nations^
Stop lying ! U know germans make fun of everyone when they are amongst other Krauts !
Germania

Kaufbeuren, Germany

#1312 Apr 23, 2014
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a delusional filthy muslim diwits who is leeching off the superior german welfare state, because my Country is shithole and my wife is a donkey.
lulz, don't feel sorry for you
Nikolaj

Osnabrück, Germany

#1313 Apr 25, 2014
Germania wrote:
<quoted text>
lulz, don't feel sorry for you
Typical German. Someone tells the truth about this shitty country and then he is allegedly a German hating Muslim according to the Germans. Get it. Not only Muslims are hating your country.
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#1314 Apr 26, 2014
Nikolaj wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical German. Someone tells the truth about this shitty country and then he is allegedly a German hating Muslim according to the Germans. Get it. Not only Muslims are hating your country.
Thanks bro,

First they thought I was greek , then a roma from the balkans and now muslim !

These Germans are so ridiculous with their nationalism and racism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Europe, there's a sense that Trump could act... 7 hr IsisTrannyBathrooms 2
News Kerry at G7: No apology for Hiroshima 7 hr George 32
KEEP ==>>THE TURKlSH ISLAMIC MUSLIM SAVAGES OU... Tue TURKS RSAVAGES 1
News Obama says new US troops in Syria will be essen... May 2 Cat74 112
News Right-wing German party Alternative for Germany... May 1 Go AFD 3
News 400 arrested in protests at Germany far-right c... May 1 ATHENA the MACEDO... 5
Greeks are white Jews/South Italians/Turks/Anda... (Mar '11) May 1 Niko 75
More from around the web