Why do Germans behave like animals?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#26 Dec 27, 2013
Who makes these pathetic threads?

Pathetic Turks!

It must be them.

Who are you calling animals you slimy vermin!
Der Deutsche

Germany

#28 Feb 2, 2014
Its real easy for all they dont like germany and germans:
Go home, go back to the place you belong to.
Its a free country and every body can leave if he like.

Auf nimmer Wiedersehen

Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#29 Feb 8, 2014
Please dont disrespect animals. Germans are far worse than animals !
Trommel

Viechtach, Germany

#30 Feb 8, 2014
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
Please dont disrespect animals. Germans are far worse than animals !
You're just a little ridiculous stupid freak with an unbelievable huge inferiority complex!.
Can't stop laughing about clowns like you.
sehsuperaus

Karlsruhe, Germany

#31 Nov 6, 2014
Anti-Kraut forever wrote:
Actually calling Germans "animals", is a great insult to the animals. Germans behave like the dirtiest, most worthless creatures on this planet - if you are ever in a room full of Germans or if you have the misfortune of crossing paths with a German on the street, run the other direction. Germans usually smell very terrible, and will barrel straight into you and violate your personal space / privacy on purpose. When waiting in line they usually tailgate you very uncomfortably, to the point where you have to use your elbow to get the dirty Kraut to back off. They usually stink up the tram, bus, or trains. Never sit next to one, in addition to the horrible stench, they try to take as much space as possible. Why do these animals behave this way, and why do they need to take up so much space and violate your personal space? Should such an awful culture even exist?
I'm romanian in germany and i love germany!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#32 Nov 6, 2014
sehsuperaus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm romanian in germany and i love germany!
Romanians are welcome in Germany because they are nice people not like Brits, Americans and Anti-Kartoffeln.
Koenig Ludwig

Regensburg, Germany

#33 Nov 7, 2014
deutscher Nationalstolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Romanians are welcome in Germany because they are nice people not like Brits, Americans and Anti-Kartoffeln.
Was bist du denn für ein Schwachkopf? Haben wir nicht schon genung Gesindel vom Balkan in unserem Land? Deine Posts hier lassen ja eh schon deutlich erkennen, dass du grenzdebil bist!
Spoon

Oxford, UK

#34 Nov 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You believe this because you ARE a Romanian, what is often called a gypsy! You've just admitted this in your other posts!

Romanians are responsible for 52% of all pickpocketing crime in London, and Romanians and Bulgarians are responsible for 90% of all credit card skimming crime in Europe!!

"An estimated 68,000 Romanians live in Britain, but there have been 28,000 arrests of Romanian people for serious offences in the past five years."

"France’s foreign minister has called for Romanians and Bulgarians to be stopped from travelling freely. Laurent Fabius said there were security fears over crooks using the two impoverished countries as a way into the rest of the EU."

God knows what the Germans are secretly thinking ....

So, that's the REAL reason you don't like Nazis, because they would have put YOU in an oven! Looking at the above (and all your deranged posts on this site), you can see that they were not as racist as it would first appear.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25376...

Location hidden

#35 Nov 7, 2014
Spoon wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe this because you ARE a Romanian, what is often called a gypsy! You've just admitted this in your other posts!
Romanians are responsible for 52% of all pickpocketing crime in London, and Romanians and Bulgarians are responsible for 90% of all credit card skimming crime in Europe!!
"An estimated 68,000 Romanians live in Britain, but there have been 28,000 arrests of Romanian people for serious offences in the past five years."
"France’s foreign minister has called for Romanians and Bulgarians to be stopped from travelling freely. Laurent Fabius said there were security fears over crooks using the two impoverished countries as a way into the rest of the EU."
God knows what the Germans are secretly thinking ....
So, that's the REAL reason you don't like Nazis, because they would have put YOU in an oven! Looking at the above (and all your deranged posts on this site), you can see that they were not as racist as it would first appear.
You idiot are totally wrong and racist. Not all Romanians are the same. There are criminal Romanians and nice Romanians. Someone who likes Germany and see himself as a German can't be a bad person.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 7, 2014
Koenig Ludwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Was bist du denn für ein Schwachkopf? Haben wir nicht schon genung Gesindel vom Balkan in unserem Land? Deine Posts hier lassen ja eh schon deutlich erkennen, dass du grenzdebil bist!
Schleim dich weiter bei den Briten und Amis ein bis sie uns wieder in den Rücken fallen.
Spoons

Oxford, UK

#37 Nov 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Schleim dich weiter bei den Briten und Amis ein bis sie uns wieder in den Rücken fallen.
He's decided you're a moron. Good call!
sehsuperaus

Karlsruhe, Germany

#38 Nov 7, 2014
Koenig Ludwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey du Knallkopf,das war nicht nett.Und >genug< schreibt sich ohne -ung-Endung.Ich kann besser deutsch als du.

Location hidden

#39 Nov 7, 2014
sehsuperaus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey du Knallkopf,das war nicht nett.Und >genug< schreibt sich ohne -ung-Endung.Ich kann besser deutsch als du.
Er ist kein echter Deutscher. Echte Deutsche würden Umlaute verwenden. Ich schätze, dass er ein Ami ist.
Spoon

Oxford, UK

#40 Nov 8, 2014
<quoted text>
You idiot are totally wrong and racist. Not all Romanians are the same. There are criminal Romanians and nice Romanians. Someone who likes Germany and see himself as a German can't be a bad person.
You are totally racist - against Romanians and all your other mongrel relatives! You're claiming to be a German - deutscher Nationalstolz - and by doing so you are rejecting and despising your own blood in favour of Germans. That makes YOU a Nazi racist!
Just because you WANT to be a German, and might have a bit of paper which says you are German - it doesn't MAKE you a German. I could give you a piece of paper that said you were an Elephant, but it does not make you an Elephant. You are not German in blood and bone, you just live there - rejecting your own family and country.
Compared to the rest of the European populations, Romanians are statistically much more likely to be criminals, and as such should not be let out of their own country to defile other populations.
And we still haven't got to the bottom of your other weird claims that the Nazis were British and Hitler was a British puppet - your words not mine. Do you really think the German people can be brainwashed by the English from overseas?? You really don't give them much credit for independent thought, do you?
Or perhaps you think that if you try and show that you 'hate' people that you think your host country 'hates' that will make you more acceptable to Germans.

Location hidden

#41 Nov 8, 2014
Spoon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally racist - against Romanians and all your other mongrel relatives! You're claiming to be a German - deutscher Nationalstolz - and by doing so you are rejecting and despising your own blood in favour of Germans. That makes YOU a Nazi racist!
Just because you WANT to be a German, and might have a bit of paper which says you are German - it doesn't MAKE you a German. I could give you a piece of paper that said you were an Elephant, but it does not make you an Elephant. You are not German in blood and bone, you just live there - rejecting your own family and country.
Compared to the rest of the European populations, Romanians are statistically much more likely to be criminals, and as such should not be let out of their own country to defile other populations.
And we still haven't got to the bottom of your other weird claims that the Nazis were British and Hitler was a British puppet - your words not mine. Do you really think the German people can be brainwashed by the English from overseas?? You really don't give them much credit for independent thought, do you?
Or perhaps you think that if you try and show that you 'hate' people that you think your host country 'hates' that will make you more acceptable to Germans.
Everything you write doesn't make sense. Why do I speak excellent German if I am allegedly not German but Romanian. I have never wrote a single Romanian word in this forum you bastard.
Koenig Ludwig

Regensburg, Germany

#43 Nov 8, 2014
sehsuperaus wrote:
<quoted text>
No so ein Eselkarrenlenker und Kulturbereicherer vom Balkan. Wer sonst nichts im Leben hat, für den bedeutet ein banaler Tippfehler halt schon einen Höhepunkt - armseliger und kleingeistiger Volldepp!
Spoon

Oxford, UK

#44 Nov 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Everything you write doesn't make sense. Why do I speak excellent German if I am allegedly not German but Romanian. I have never wrote a single Romanian word in this forum you bastard.
No, everything I say makes perfect sense. For example, you are now writing in English. If - according to you - writing in German makes you German, your logic necessarily dictates that you are now English because you have switched into that language. Merciful God has fortunately granted that this is not actually the case. Your rantings on this site also show you up as a mongrel gypsy wannabe Nazi. And no, not German. I'm sure they are more logical than you.

Location hidden

#45 Nov 8, 2014
Spoon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, everything I say makes perfect sense. For example, you are now writing in English. If - according to you - writing in German makes you German, your logic necessarily dictates that you are now English because you have switched into that language. Merciful God has fortunately granted that this is not actually the case. Your rantings on this site also show you up as a mongrel gypsy wannabe Nazi. And no, not German. I'm sure they are more logical than you.
You idiot.
My German is on a native speaker level. My English isn't. How do you explain that?
Spoon

Oxford, UK

#46 Nov 8, 2014
<quoted text>
You idiot.
My German is on a native speaker level. My English isn't. How do you explain that?
I explain it by saying that you have learned to speak German at a native level, but you don't speak English at a native level. I know you speak a few other languages too - like Turkish! That in itself doesn't make you German or English or Japanese. Many people can speak multiple languages to 'native' level. Some people can even speak perfect Latin, but it doesn't make them ancient Romans!

But we will add this to the list of your loony conclusions and 'facts', for example that Hitler was a British puppet and the Nazis were British!

You are not a proud German, more like an ashamed Romanian.

Location hidden

#47 Nov 8, 2014
Spoon wrote:
<quoted text>
I explain it by saying that you have learned to speak German at a native level, but you don't speak English at a native level. I know you speak a few other languages too - like Turkish! That in itself doesn't make you German or English or Japanese. Many people can speak multiple languages to 'native' level. Some people can even speak perfect Latin, but it doesn't make them ancient Romans!
But we will add this to the list of your loony conclusions and 'facts', for example that Hitler was a British puppet and the Nazis were British!
You are not a proud German, more like an ashamed Romanian.
I am not Romanian you silly bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TURKOFILE GERMAN NAZlS ==>>SUPPORT TURKOMONGOLIA! 19 hr GERMAN PIGS 1
News WWII hero lived with shrapnel Jul 31 Big Johnson 1
Hack Western union (Oct '12) Jul 31 LDL 22
News Disputed German Michael Jackson memorial may ha... Jul 31 Octopus 1
News Germany stays tough on debt relief for Greece Jul 26 Filipsamovich 14
Do Germans still hate Russians for raping Germa... (Jul '09) Jul 21 Heinrich 749
News Ukraine: Obama prepares to cut Putin's cash flow Jul 20 STARVE THE NAZI R... 2
More from around the web