Why do Germans behave like animals?

Posted in the Germany Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ahahha

Schwalbach, Germany

#2 Sep 27, 2013
Everybody hates Germany... living in this craphole will make you hate it even more.
heh

Schwalbach, Germany

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Anti-Kraut forever wrote:
Actually calling Germans "animals", is a great insult to the animals. Germans behave like the dirtiest, most worthless creatures on this planet - if you are ever in a room full of Germans or if you have the misfortune of crossing paths with a German on the street, run the other direction. Germans usually smell very terrible, and will barrel straight into you and violate your personal space / privacy on purpose. When waiting in line they usually tailgate you very uncomfortably, to the point where you have to use your elbow to get the dirty Kraut to back off. They usually stink up the tram, bus, or trains. Never sit next to one, in addition to the horrible stench, they try to take as much space as possible. Why do these animals behave this way, and why do they need to take up so much space and violate your personal space? Should such an awful culture even exist?
Any ideas why Germany is such a horribly place?
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#5 Sep 28, 2013
I have no idea why its such an horrible place but it trully is an horrible place. I personnaly think they beahave like this on purpose to scare immigrants away from their country. This is the only explanation I have for why they behave like complete assholes all the time.
mee

Germany

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Soon you will be free, we just burn you in our 4th Reich The best part is that you don't need to talk with yourself anymore if you are burnt
mee

Germany

#7 Sep 30, 2013
typisch Eselfkr
andrew

Alexandro├║poli, Greece

#8 Sep 30, 2013
i think that these filthy labels for nations are as fool as to masturbate thinking of philosophy! every nation has good and bad people in it! to judge a nation because of the choices of its goverment it's wrong! i have met good and bad germans as well as good and bad people of all nations! let's get serious here! if someone has met a german who is asshole thet doesn't that every german is an asshole! and my friend i think that the 4th reich that you support is following the steps of the previous two! total disaster for all germany ! not really a good idead don't you think?
mee

Germany

#9 Sep 30, 2013
andrew wrote:
and my friend i think that the 4th reich that you support is following the steps of the previous two! total disaster for all germany ! not really a good idead don't you think?
You don't get the meaning of my posting, aren't you?
Suleika

Germany

#10 Sep 30, 2013
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
I have no idea why its such an horrible place but it trully is an horrible place. I personnaly think they beahave like this on purpose to scare immigrants away from their country. This is the only explanation I have for why they behave like complete assholes all the time.
It's quite simple (even for a total stupid cockroach like you)- take all your rubbish and go back to your goats and donkeys. Believe me, you never will be happy in Germany because in our country it is not allowed to force a 12 year old girls for marriage, you bastard!
Jack Straw

Schwalbach, Germany

#11 Sep 30, 2013
andrew wrote:
i think that these filthy labels for nations are as fool as to masturbate thinking of philosophy! every nation has good and bad people in it! to judge a nation because of the choices of its goverment it's wrong! i have met good and bad germans as well as good and bad people of all nations! let's get serious here! if someone has met a german who is asshole thet doesn't that every german is an asshole! and my friend i think that the 4th reich that you support is following the steps of the previous two! total disaster for all germany ! not really a good idead don't you think?
Heh - there is no such thing as a good german... all of them should be removed from earth...
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#12 Sep 30, 2013
Suleika wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite simple (even for a total stupid cockroach like you)- take all your rubbish and go back to your goats and donkeys. Believe me, you never will be happy in Germany because in our country it is not allowed to force a 12 year old girls for marriage, you bastard!
Im not muslim you idiot. Also Suleika sounds very arabic/muslim to me. You must be the one getting married with 12yrs old.
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#13 Sep 30, 2013
Jack Straw wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh - there is no such thing as a good german... all of them should be removed from earth...
Exactly !!
mee

Germany

#15 Sep 30, 2013
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not muslim you idiot.
Does your beloved Allah know that you deny him to lie at us?
Suleika

Schkopau, Germany

#17 Oct 3, 2013
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not muslim you idiot. Also Suleika sounds very arabic/muslim to me. You must be the one getting married with 12yrs old.
No matter what rotten bastard like you believe or where you come from. Fact is your just another worthless scumbag who pollutes our country. The same to you - take your rubbish and go back to the slum where you came from!
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Suleika wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what rotten bastard like you believe or where you come from. Fact is your just another worthless scumbag who pollutes our country. The same to you - take your rubbish and go back to the slum where you came from!
BWHAHAHA " you need people like me, so you can point your fucking fingers and say: look! there goes the muthafucking bad guy. But check this out mayne, you will never see a bad guy like me again "

HAHAHA You dumb arab. Why dont you and your hitler blow up doll go back to arabia ?!?
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#19 Oct 3, 2013
Also germans are the ones polluting europe !! Stop destroying europe you dumb krauts !!
Suleika

Germany

#20 Oct 3, 2013
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
<quoted text>
BWHAHAHA " you need people like me, so you can point your fucking fingers and say: look! there goes the muthafucking bad guy. But check this out mayne, you will never see a bad guy like me again "
HAHAHA You dumb arab. Why dont you and your hitler blow up doll go back to arabia ?!?
You clown will be a bad guy, can't stop laughing about you Volldepp! In reality your just a very disturbed and ridiculous little boy full of complexes. Go home you total underexposed weak head.
Nameste

Germany

#22 Nov 10, 2013
Maybe you should read first how to behave in Germany.
http://www.deutsch-werden.de/how-behave-germa...

Every culture on the World is different. And every folk has its own reasons why behave like that. Easily calling theme "animals" is not the best way to talk about. I would like to know who are not "animals" for you?
ahahahahahahaha

Mainz, Germany

#23 Nov 10, 2013
Nameste wrote:
Maybe you should read first how to behave in Germany.
http://www.deutsch-werden.de/how-behave-germa...
Every culture on the World is different. And every folk has its own reasons why behave like that. Easily calling theme "animals" is not the best way to talk about. I would like to know who are not "animals" for you?
If that is German "culture" then that culture should be wiped off the face of the planet. Honestly who hides behind blatant racism, animalistic behavior and calls it simply their "culture"???
straa

London, UK

#24 Nov 10, 2013
mee wrote:
Soon you will be free, we just burn you in our 4th Reich The best part is that you don't need to talk with yourself anymore if you are burnt
"Fourth Reich", haha, if its anything like the thousand year third Reich, that didn't even last ten years, I don't think anyone need worry LOL
Donnerhall

Austria

#25 Nov 11, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fourth Reich", haha, if its anything like the thousand year third Reich, that didn't even last ten years, I don't think anyone need worry LOL
the fourth Reich will be a white europe without dirty paky boys like you are.
the white brits will deport you ugly faces soon.
EUROPE IS OURS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dont use lufthansa greece dont use lufthansa . 3 hr tim 2
germans threaten paul krugman 15 hr johannes 1
Who shot up the movie theatre ? Wed Preacher Man 2
News Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit ... Tue dennis 47
Nigel Farage==>>NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF ENGLAND! Jun 28 TRUMP ISRIGHT 1
News Hungary hits out at France and Germany as EU pr... (Jan '11) Jun 26 RC CHRIS 34
News Reactions to Britain's vote to leave the Europe... Jun 25 uther pendragon 1
More from around the web