German writer: 'Israel is world's greatest danger'

Apr 5, 2012 Full story: Jerusalem Post 2,433

In his writing, the 84-year-old poet and novelist aligns himself with the Islamic Republic of Iran and calls for the administration of German Chancellor Angela Merkel to stop its delivery of Dolphin submarines to the Jewish state.

Full Story

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2182 Jul 24, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Europe must co operate and help Middle East to become integral part of each other.In order to do so Israel must be excluded from any Economic design ,untill such time that Israelies sees themselves not a butcher ,warmongers but a peaceful part of Middle Eastern society..
Do you think that will ever be possible that Israelis and Arabs see themselves on the same page?
Judge

Europe

#2184 Jul 26, 2012
Clayton Rockwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that will ever be possible that Israelis and Arabs see themselves on the same page?
Zionists must be forced to stick to the international law.
Fredy

United States

#2186 Jul 26, 2012
Clayton Rockwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelite people want to survive !
The Arabs want eradicate all Jews not
Only fr Israeli !
They have triedn many times but failed !
The Jews will continue triving no matter how Many Arab or Muslim terrorist attacks !

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2187 Jul 26, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Europe must co operate and help Middle East to become integral part of each other.In order to do so Israel must be excluded from any Economic design ,untill such time that Israelies sees themselves not a butcher ,warmongers but a peaceful part of Middle Eastern society..
Europe doesn't have time for the mid-east anymore. We have our own problems now. And yes, the muslim problem is one of those problems. The solution to this problem is defeating the traitorous left AND right and mass-deportation. You can't have peace with muslims in your country... Impossible. We have tried a zillion times.

And eventhough I'm not a fan of Israel, I bet they have tried a zillion times as well.
Judge

Europe

#2188 Jul 26, 2012
Fredy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelite people want to survive !
The Arabs want eradicate all Jews not
Only fr Israeli !
They have triedn many times but failed !
The Jews will continue triving no matter how Many Arab or Muslim terrorist attacks !
What a BS (speak Hasbara)!
Fredy

United States

#2189 Jul 27, 2012
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
What a BS (speak Hasbara)!
It is the true !
No opinions asked!
The Arabs can try it again at any time!
And at any time they will get their ass kciked!

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#2190 Jul 28, 2012
Fredy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the true !
No opinions asked!
The Arabs can try it again at any time!
And at any time they will get their ass kciked!
And have you stopped to think that if another major Middle-East war starts, your wallet via your gas tank will take a tremendous arse-kicking.
super grover

Houston, TX

#2191 Jul 28, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe doesn't have time for the mid-east anymore. We have our own problems now. And yes, the muslim problem is one of those problems. The solution to this problem is defeating the traitorous left AND right and mass-deportation. You can't have peace with muslims in your country... Impossible. We have tried a zillion times.
And eventhough I'm not a fan of Israel, I bet they have tried a zillion times as well.
then what is the solution Jericho?mass deportation to where?then what? there has to be anther way.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2192 Jul 28, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
And soon enough the USA will realize that the time has passed when Europe had some special importance to the USA. It is time we left Europe to Europe, the Arabs to the Arabs, Iran to its own follies, and paid proper attention to other continents.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2193 Jul 28, 2012
Old Jew wrote:
Once we take care of Syria and have some bases there , it will be easy to strike Iran.
I hope that the warmongers will be eventually brought to justice.

Location hidden

#2194 Jul 28, 2012
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
And soon enough the USA will realize that the time has passed when Europe had some special importance to the USA. It is time we left Europe to Europe, the Arabs to the Arabs, Iran to its own follies, and paid proper attention to other continents.
What continents are you talking about?

There are not as many, as you believe.

Location hidden

#2195 Jul 28, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
And yes, the muslim problem is one of those problems. The solution to this problem is defeating the traitorous left AND right and mass-deportation.
The "Muslim problem"(speak the Multi-Culti-Problem) was created by Zionists.

You cannot defeat the European traitors, because they are supported by Zionists.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#2197 Jul 28, 2012
Here's some very interesting reading:

New Israel Fund (NIF) Associate Director in Israel Hedva Radovanitz commented that she believed that in 100 years Israel would be majority Arab and that the disappearance of a Jewish state would not be the tragedy that Israelis fear since it would become more democratic.

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2011/09/06/...

According to the New Israel Fund, 20 percent of the Israeli citizens, and one in three of its children, live below the poverty line.

In recent weeks the streets of Tel Aviv have witnessed desperate people setting themselves on fire in protest at the growing income inequality and inflation in Israel.

Israel is sinking into poverty and debt while its hawkish leaders spend lavishly on military equipment. According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Israel ranks 18th in the world for total military expenditure, largely predicated on the $3.1 billion it receives from the U.S. in military aid. Recently it was reported that Obama had signed into law to allow the government to give Israel another $70 million in military assistance.

Israel's economy is in disarray. Mass protests in Tel Aviv and other cities betray Israel's failed economy. Perhaps it might be better for the Israeli leaders to focus more on their domestic woes than their policies of oppression in the Palestinian territories and their designs on Syria and Iran.

http://www.thejc.com/news/israel-news/70490/f...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2198 Jul 28, 2012
GermanTruther wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot defeat the European traitors, because they are supported by Zionists.
What an idiot!! Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Zionist Conspiracies of Zionist Companies that own the media, the world and all the world's money supply?? What a conspiracy nutjob you are!! Give us something more credible or don't post this ignorant nonsense! Do you ever watch MSLSD, MSN, CNN, NBC, FOX, CBS?? Do they start out telling you they are Zionist controlled and give you the Zionist Message of the day!! If you listened to MSLSD, CNN, NBC they are hardly in favor of JEWS and ISRAEL!! Get REAL! My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2199 Jul 28, 2012
GermanTruther wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated Folks Only! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs on an ego trip give themselves names like "GERMAN SO-CALLED TRUTHER"; "Oliver Crumwell"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2200 Jul 28, 2012
reza june wrote:
New Israel Fund (NIF) Associate Director in Israel Hedva Radovanitz commented that she believed that in 100 years Israel would be majority Arab and that the disappearance of a Jewish state would not be the tragedy that Israelis fear since it would 70490/four-more-self-immolatio ns-israel
AND WHATEVER IS LEFT OF YOUR PEA BRAIN IS IN DISORDER!! What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the American Institute for the criminally Insane (AICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob Reza Jewhater Diaper head in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Afghanistan terrorist 9/11; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2201 Jul 28, 2012
reza june wrote:
New Israel Fund (NIF) Associate Director in Israel Hedva on their domestic woes than their policies of oppression in the Palestinian territories and their designs on Syria and Iran.
http://www.thejc.com/news/israel-news/70490/f...
I already showed you this moron and what do you do? You come back with the same BS!! For those uneducated low IQ worms who think they see the demise of Israel From the real Israel Central Bureau of Statistics: Hey dumbazz!! Here's a makeup of Israel statistics by population:

Jewish 5,569,200 75.5%

Muslim 1,240,000 16.8%

Christian 153,100 2.1%

Druze 121,900 1.7%

Unclassified by choice 289,800 3.9%
Ibn Natas

Pocatello, ID

#2203 Jul 29, 2012
One well placed nuke.......ya baby.....
I do feel sorry for the dogs....
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2204 Jul 29, 2012
Ibn Natas wrote:
One well placed nuke.......ya baby.....
I do feel sorry for the dogs....
You must be talking about Iran!!

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#2205 Jul 29, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about Iran!!
Only a cretin thinks like you!
Now go to Israel and join Romney in Israel's favourite pastime of
self immolation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why German women love Italian and American men ... (Jan '10) 5 hr Rodd 85
Lazy Greeks Lose Their Stolen Pensions (Apr '12) 5 hr Canadian FYRoM Monki 107
Independence for Scotland? 10 hr James 178
Ancient Macedonian tomb,found in Amfipoli,Greece! 14 hr Macedonian 58
Why are the Greek so ugly and hairy? (Oct '09) 14 hr Macedonian 160
why does everyone hate armenians? (Jun '13) 14 hr Macedonian 66
Forex News from InstaForex 22 hr InstaForex Gertrude 62

Germany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE