Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

und falls sich wer dort einlassen mag, niemals auf Argumente eingehen und feuer frei. Fertigwerden as allways
holding that beach strip

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

"USA has Hispanic issues which are the same as muslim issues in Europe."

If you're not sufficiently mentally competent to be embarassed for being as lame as the above statement proves that you are, I'll be embarassed for you.

Really, just stop. Don't presume to know anything else, please.

Talk about how important it is to avoid puking when the last bottle of vodka is gone or the best way to shit in the snow, anything you have actual knowledge of, but go no further.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Habsburger wrote:
<quoted text>
come on douchebag - german is a masculine language - slav language is for vodka Schweine.
there a no vokals in it.
a drunken lanugage - a drunken alessandra (name is cool) and a forsaken rusty rustyland.
the superior german takes it all - the rusky looser has to fall
(ABBA)
Slavic languages are for singing poetry and philosophy.
German is for killing toturing and raping like brutal uncivilized animals you are!

And Germans are not masculine anymore.
After we had cut their balls in 1945 they had become very feminine.
50 % of the male population of Berline had a sex with males!
You are poofters! Fkg pooters!

Fiminine German pooters are not real men now.
That`s why they let Turks rape their girls and don`t do nothing to punish them.

Any Ruusian expact is clearly more manly than any German poofter.
You don`t even protect your women I mean!

Like I was in park in Munich with 2 of friends of mine.
2 Turks molested a German gilr.
There were a lot of German so called men around and it took us - 3 Russians to save her from rape.

Yea it was late at night and they were simply carrying to bushes to rape!

There was a drunken company of yong Germans.
There were about 8 of them and NO ONE ven moved to save that German girls. They simply turned away like nothing was happening before their eyes.

Yea it took 3 Russians one which was 50 years old to protect that girl!

Germans are useless chimps.
They don`t even deserve to live.

Oh really police got us arested for assault for those Turks!
Realy they told we shouldn`t break their hands.
Like they didn`t knives in those hands!

Yea, Oleg - 50 years old took all the blame on himself and was jailed for 3 years.

Those Turks were not jailed foran atempt of assault, an attempt of murder attempt of rape and hooliganism. They were put in hopital for free and got away with it.

Like they pay any taxes! Oleg paid much more taxes than all of their useless tribe. He was a businessman and had a small shop in Munich.

Yea, idiotic Germans had decided to jail him rather than useless Turks 18 and 19 years old which never really worked!

Germany is a country of idiots!
All the western Europe is a big mad house!

Fck you fking German pigs!
Next time your sister or wife will be raped you will certainly not have this Russian around to save her.
German Watch

Basking Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavic languages are for singing poetry and philosophy.
German is for killing toturing and raping like brutal uncivilized animals you are!
And Germans are not masculine anymore.
After we had cut their balls in 1945 they had become very feminine.
50 % of the male population of Berline had a sex with males!
You are poofters! Fkg pooters!
Fiminine German pooters are not real men now.
That`s why they let Turks rape their girls and don`t do nothing to punish them.
Any Ruusian expact is clearly more manly than any German poofter.
You don`t even protect your women I mean!
Like I was in park in Munich with 2 of friends of mine.
2 Turks molested a German gilr.
There were a lot of German so called men around and it took us - 3 Russians to save her from rape.
Yea it was late at night and they were simply carrying to bushes to rape!
There was a drunken company of yong Germans.
There were about 8 of them and NO ONE ven moved to save that German girls. They simply turned away like nothing was happening before their eyes.
Yea it took 3 Russians one which was 50 years old to protect that girl!
Germans are useless chimps.
They don`t even deserve to live.
Oh really police got us arested for assault for those Turks!
Realy they told we shouldn`t break their hands.
Like they didn`t knives in those hands!
Yea, Oleg - 50 years old took all the blame on himself and was jailed for 3 years.
Those Turks were not jailed foran atempt of assault, an attempt of murder attempt of rape and hooliganism. They were put in hopital for free and got away with it.
Like they pay any taxes! Oleg paid much more taxes than all of their useless tribe. He was a businessman and had a small shop in Munich.
Yea, idiotic Germans had decided to jail him rather than useless Turks 18 and 19 years old which never really worked!
Germany is a country of idiots!
All the western Europe is a big mad house!
Fck you fking German pigs!
Next time your sister or wife will be raped you will certainly not have this Russian around to save her.
LOL

I heard the word German came from what the English language speakers deemed were GERMs who had a huMAN form so they called them GERMan for short.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

German Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I heard the word German came from what the English language speakers deemed were GERMs who had a huMAN form so they called them GERMan for short.
Are you there Abe?))

Hello Jewish monkey. lol.
German Watch

Basking Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you there Abe?))
Hello Jewish monkey. lol.
So you don't like my comments about Germans?

:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

German Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't like my comments about Germans?
:(
You don`t make any sence Abe.
Your comments are chimpish language I hardly undertand.

I was asking Matt to tell these German idiots about Hispanic issues in USA but he doesn`t feel like it.

I can tell myself but certainly my opinion about life in USA would be not worthy of attention since I lived in USA in 1992 - 93 when I was just a kid.

Yea, It`s better if Matt tell em about Hispanic issues.
I think Hispanics in USA are much like Turks in Germany or Arabs in France.
Berliner

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Alexey25... You´re just a poor,sick little abused boy, that knows nothing but his daddys dick. Nobody is responsible for your misary, but you! You´re not even worth, discussing with.Just get back to your bottle of Vodka, open den balcony door and jump!Nobody will miss you anyway...

“Gott mit uns!”

Since: Nov 12

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

German Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
*A stupid American appears*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Berliner wrote:
Alexey25... You´re just a poor,sick little abused boy, that knows nothing but his daddys dick. Nobody is responsible for your misary, but you! You´re not even worth, discussing with.Just get back to your bottle of Vodka, open den balcony door and jump!Nobody will miss you anyway...
There`s nothing at all in this.......

Are you able to give an intellegent reply?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Habsburger wrote:
<quoted text>
1. won ww1 against russia - russia surrenderd 1917 as you know
That is because Germany in 1917 sent the train of Bolsheviks to create the Bolshevik revolution which caused Russia to surrender due to Bolshevik revolution in Russia.

http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolsh...

n April 1917 Lenin and a party of 32 Russian revolutionaries, mostly Bolsheviks, journeyed by train from Switzerland across Germany through Sweden to Petrograd, Russia. They were on their way to join Leon Trotsky to "complete the revolution." Their trans-Germany transit was approved, facilitated, and financed by the German General Staff. Lenin's transit to Russia was part of a plan approved by the German Supreme Command, apparently not immediately known to the kaiser, to aid in the disintegration of the Russian army and so eliminate Russia from World War I. The possibility that the Bolsheviks might be turned against Germany and Europe did not occur to the German General Staff. Major General Hoffman has written, "We neither knew nor foresaw the danger to humanity from the consequences of this journey of the Bolsheviks to Russia."1

At the highest level the German political officer who approved Lenin's journey to Russia was Chancellor Theobald von Bethmann-Hollweg, a descendant of the Frankfurt banking family Bethmann, which achieved great prosperity in the nineteenth century. Bethmann-Hollweg was appointed chancellor in 1909 and in November 1913 became the subject of the first vote of censure ever passed by the German Reichstag on a chancellor. It was Bethmann-Hollweg who in 1914 told the world that the German guarantee to Belgium was a mere "scrap of paper." Yet on other war matters — such as the use of unrestricted submarine warfare — Bethmann-Hollweg was ambivalent; in January 1917 he told the kaiser, "I can give Your Majesty neither my assent to the unrestricted submarine warfare nor my refusal." By 1917 Bethmann-Hollweg had lost the Reichstag's support and resigned — but not before approving transit of Bolshevik revolutionaries to Russia. The transit instructions from Bethmann-Hollweg went through the state secretary Arthur Zimmermann — who was immediately under Bethmann-Hollweg and who handled day-to-day operational details with the German ministers in both Bern and Copenhagen — to the German minister to Bern in early April 1917. The kaiser himself was not aware of the revolutionary movement until after Lenin had passed into Russia.

While Lenin himself did not know the precise source of the assistance, he certainly knew that the German government was providing some funding. There were, however, intermediate links between the German foreign ministry and Lenin, as the following shows:

Germany also supplied gold for the Bolshevik revoluton in 1917.

http://gazetawarszawska.com/2012/05/14/prof-i...

Six million dollars in gold was brought from Germany by Lenin, and twenty million dollars in gold from New York was brought on board of the ship Christiana Fiord by Leon Trotsky (Lev Davidovich Bronstein) for the financing of the Bolshevik takeover of the government in St Petersburg. It happened simply by hiring, for that purpose, local organized criminal gangs. The unwanted Bolshevik government had to use terror in order to stay in power. True to Lenin’s mission, the Bolshevik government surrendered to Germany at Brest Litovsk on February 9, 1918 and agreed to make Russia a vassal of Germany as the first step towards building of the “German Empire from the Rhine River to Vladivostok.”

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Alexey25 wrote:
1. Germany killed 27 mln. of Russian people.
Now this is a total lie for several reasons.

1) 27 million is not just Russian people, but ALL people in the USSR.

2) 27 million is not just people killed by Germans, it is the TOTAL deaths during the war, this includes:
NKVD massacres
Famines due to Communist policies
Deaths due to disease, plague, etc
Political murders, massacres of anti-communists
Communist crimes that were blamed on Germans
Berliner

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

There is no need for an inelligent reply! You won´t understand it anyway! Chears!:-)
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Merkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting shitslav!
Angela Merkel = 25% Polish & East German.

Also the best leader Germany has had in ages.

Why are almost all the heroes of German leaders East German?

Including Friedrich the Great, Von Bismark & Von Hidenburg.

East Germans have a lot of Slavic blood though since Germany asssimilated Polabians & Sorbs to Germanization.
Merkel

Kleinblittersdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Russia killed 50 Million russian people - beat that!

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? The American lol?

“Gott mit uns!”

Since: Nov 12

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela Merkel = 25% Polish & East German.
Why are almost all the heroes of German leaders East German?
Including Friedrich the Great, Von Bismark & Von Hidenburg.
East Germans have a lot of Slavic blood though since Germany asssimilated Polabians & Sorbs to Germanization.
WOW! Friedrich the great is of Bismarck and hindenburg? wow!
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Merkel wrote:
Russia killed 50 Million russian people - beat that!
Weren't about 20 million of them from Lenin with his Russian civil war + Volga famine.

Lenin = Half Volga German.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~steeles/gerrus...

Lenin (Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov) was the Premier of the USSR, 1917-1924. His Mother, Maria Alexandrovna Blank, was a Lutheran of Volga German heritage. Lenin (5/22/1870-1/21/1924) was born in the town of Simbirsk, later renamed Ulyanovsk, which is situated on the Volga River. Maria was the offspring of Alexander Dmitrievich Blank and Anna Ivanovna Groshopf (Groskopf?), both believed to be Volga Germans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••