why are you still racist?

Posted in the Germany Forum

Turk

Istanbul, Turkey

#1 Oct 20, 2013
"Kanaka is recently in Germany a name for immigrants with a Mediterranean look. In der Frühphase der Anwerbung von Gastarbeitern in den 1970er Jahren oft gegen Italiener , Spanier und Griechen verwendet, zielt der Ausdruck heute meist auf Menschen arabischer , persischer , türkischer , kurdischer sowie süd- und südosteuropäischer Abstammung."

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanake_ (Schimpfwort)

first africans, then jews, later italians, now turks, tomorrow who knows who... why are you still racist? even all that bashing over WW2 and holocaust couldnt change you and make you normal human beings. wtf wrong with you germans? is it because one generation of your society brainwashed with hardcore racism since childhood? why cant you get over it?

i am not trolling. i am really curious. and english please!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Ha, German are so racist that made genocide of their fellow white people, not to mention about Africans and Turks.

TThe today Germans are children and grand children of those genocidal scumbags.

Bad blood I guess.
General List

Neutraubling, Germany

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
Ha, German are so racist that made genocide of their fellow white people, not to mention about Africans and Turks.
TThe today Germans are children and grand children of those genocidal scumbags.
Bad blood I guess.
Russian Vodka clown, first of all you should have a closer look to your own nation. No other nation is so racist like your dirty and rotten country. Be happy that you have so many natural recources otherwise you rabble would be on the same level like Somalia. I visted Russia last year, never be before in such a dirty, shabby, impolite, and unsympathetic country!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2013
General List wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian Vodka clown, first of all you should have a closer look to your own nation. No other nation is so racist like your dirty and rotten country. Be happy that you have so many natural recources otherwise you rabble would be on the same level like Somalia. I visted Russia last year, never be before in such a dirty, shabby, impolite, and unsympathetic country!
BS. Russia is a nice and beautyful country.
Russian people saved the world from racist Germans dogs.

No other nation is so racist as Germany.
Germans were so racist that could not tolerate even other white people, not to mention about none whites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Germany is a terrible country to live in (Aug '12) 3 hr Almost amish 1,007
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 4 hr Ainu 171
News PEGIDA Quebec, anti-racist protesters expected ... 4 hr Marie-Luise_J 1
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 4 hr The Greatest Kaptoz 10
News Lufthansa Liability May be Unlimited; Insurance... 16 hr humanspirit 2
News In EU foreign policy, strength through unity ha... Sat trying 2
News Report: 1 pilot locked out of cockpit on doomed... Sat Beowulf 13
Poll FOPOG Prosfigs are delusional Christian Turks -... Mar 26 MINORASIA 2
Poll FYROM Slavs are Bulgarians Yes or No? Mar 6 TOMMY 19
More from around the web