Young Spaniards fleeing crisis seek s...

Young Spaniards fleeing crisis seek solace in boho Berlin

There are 15 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Young Spaniards fleeing crisis seek solace in boho Berlin. In it, Reuters reports that:

They find the language difficult and the locals as chilly as the weather but for young Spaniards Berlin has become a popular spot to sit out the economic crisis at home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Dutch-Irish Guy

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Spain with FRANCISKO FRANCO was fastest growing economy in Europe for 20 years...

Spain with FRENCISOKO FRANCO have no crime, no unimploiment, no Multiculturalims, no problems,..

Now Spain is poor and sad nation and slave of Brussels...

Bring back General Franco...the LEGENDARY Spanish Ruler for 40 years....
Viva Franco!!!!
basque_spaniards

Bilbao, Spain

#4 May 16, 2013
the problem of spain is that we have no president only a good pupil of angela merkel and the euro. As long as spain hasnt got independence we cant improve our economy.
And Franco era was not so good. We didnt have freedom speech, liberty or even learn other languages. Something normal in europe like general elections hadnt.
All the economy experts of spain prefered to a debate before the enter in eurozone but politicians denied it. Even they knew that the actual crisis was going to happen but the politicians didnt wanted to heard of that. The europe crisis was predicted by experts economists.
neighbor

Stuttgart, AR

#5 May 16, 2013
Stay in your own country! We have enuff problems here!!!!
Nordic Rule

Schwalbach, Germany

#6 May 16, 2013
Spanish people are welcome - the muslims have to stay out though!
Basque-Spaniards

Burgos, Spain

#7 May 21, 2013
After two years of Rajoy's "PP" Government the opinion polls says:

PP(Conservative/centre-right): 30%(-15)
PSOE (Socialdemocratic): 25%(-4)
IU(United green/Communist): 14%(+7)
UpyD (liberal/democratic):9%(+4)
Other minorities:20%(+8)

Its needs 45% of voters in order to govern.
Bad future for Rajoy. And of course, 53% the rate of non-partipation, the biggest in the history.
Basque-Spaniards

Bilbao, Spain

#8 Jun 1, 2013
There is one thing that Otto von Bismarck said about spain very clever:

"How is it possible to stay in one piece with so bad politicians".
well

Hamilton, Canada

#9 Jun 1, 2013
Free Katalonia.
General Franco save Spain

Podgorica, Montenegro

#10 Jun 4, 2013
basque_spaniards wrote:
the problem of spain is that we have no president only a good pupil of angela merkel and the euro. As long as spain hasnt got independence we cant improve our economy.
And Franco era was not so good. We didnt have freedom speech, liberty or even learn other languages. Something normal in europe like general elections hadnt.
All the economy experts of spain prefered to a debate before the enter in eurozone but politicians denied it. Even they knew that the actual crisis was going to happen but the politicians didnt wanted to heard of that. The europe crisis was predicted by experts economists.
Spain was better with General Franco then today.

Frnaco Era = Good Economy, High Birth Rate, No Crime, and people were very Happy!

Spain today = broke, have broken Families, to big Immigration problem, Street Ganges and Crime

Glory to Geberal Franco!!!

We need REAL LIDER like Franco, not Elected President!

Viva Franco Arriva Espania !!!!
Basque-Spaniards

Badajoz, Spain

#11 Jun 6, 2013
well wrote:
Free Katalonia.
I´m basque and I´m not nationalist but I have to say that majority of the catalans don´t want the independence.
The latest opinion polls said about Catalan Independence:
Yes: 34%
No: 66%
And I will say the same to the basque country:
Yes: 26%
No:74%
The problem is when the constitution says every referendum of change of soberinity into the country have to had the permission of the spanish parlament.
At this moment only the basques (and it was only to have the same soberinity of Ireland) had the bravery to send to the spanish parlament with this result.
Afirmative: 8% Negative: 89%
The president of catalonia in contrast has not send to the spanish parlament any project.
Basque-Spaniards

Badajoz, Spain

#12 Jun 6, 2013
Nowadays, the current structure is Autonomy an intermediate between centralism and federal state.
But why in Catalonia is bigger the passion of the independence than in Basque country.
The autonomy of the basque is the highest in competences in spain and the only things that the nationalist want to improve is the officiality of his identity and referendum freedom. In Catalonia in contrast they want to improve the funding model and the officiality of his identity and referendum freedom.
Thats the reason of the difference of the passion of independence.
The basque nationalist want two things, in contrast the catalan nationalist three things.
Basque-Spaniards

Badajoz, Spain

#13 Jun 6, 2013
General Franco save Spain wrote:
<quoted text>Spain was better with General Franco then today.
Frnaco Era = Good Economy, High Birth Rate, No Crime, and people were very Happy!
Spain today = broke, have broken Families, to big Immigration problem, Street Ganges and Crime
Glory to Geberal Franco!!!
We need REAL LIDER like Franco, not Elected President!
Viva Franco Arriva Espania !!!!
Hey one thing if you enter in UE its going to be a good decision but be carefull with enter with the EURO.
And please Franco was not so good like you says please keep out that idea of a good leader.
In the order of good president of spain was:
1º Adolfo Suarez (the best)
2º Aznar (It was better in compare with socialists but it did a few bad things, "irak war" and "building economy model").
3º Felipe Gonzalez (better than Zapatero but the corruption was his real problem).
4º Zapatero (His change of the ideological position of the party from centre-left to moderate socialism that caused a split of the party and his bad management of the crisis sank his party).

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#14 Jun 7, 2013
Spain's going to be a muslims country if white spaniards won't stop fleeing the country in large numbers.If you're white and spanish,stick to your country and culture.
Basque-Spaniards

Bilbao, Spain

#15 Jun 9, 2013
iPaul wrote:
Spain's going to be a muslims country if white spaniards won't stop fleeing the country in large numbers.If you're white and spanish,stick to your country and culture.
Spain:
Catholics: 71%
NO-Religion:24%
Other Faiths:3%
Are muslims the majority of spaniards??? Of course not but in the future is going to be the problem. Even only 30% of this muslims are integrated, in contrast, with the other 70%.
But I have to say that the majority of spaniards are worried about this problems but none of them do everything to change.
Furthermore, we have the most fanatic catholic unit in the army, the spanish legion,known in marroco as the spanish terror. It was developed by three spanish famous general in order to combat the muslims in africa. Nowadays, they are all quartered. Only Jose Maria Aznar used them to combat marrocan and in the irak war.
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#16 Jun 10, 2013
Basque-Spaniards wrote:
<quoted text>
Spain:
Catholics: 71%
NO-Religion:24%
Other Faiths:3%
Are muslims the majority of spaniards??? Of course not but in the future is going to be the problem. Even only 30% of this muslims are integrated, in contrast, with the other 70%.
But I have to say that the majority of spaniards are worried about this problems but none of them do everything to change.
Furthermore, we have the most fanatic catholic unit in the army, the spanish legion,known in marroco as the spanish terror. It was developed by three spanish famous general in order to combat the muslims in africa. Nowadays, they are all quartered. Only Jose Maria Aznar used them to combat marrocan and in the irak war.
Spain is run by Evil Socialist Scum!

Spain need to STOP Multiculturalism Defend there nation!

Look at the England,what it look now So sad...

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#17 Jun 10, 2013
England is swarming with muslim and kneegroid vermines and they're not doing anything about it.Hope this won't be the case for other european nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TURKOFILE GERMAN NAZlS ==>>SUPPORT TURKOMONGOLIA! Sun GERMAN PIGS 1
News WWII hero lived with shrapnel Jul 31 Big Johnson 1
Hack Western union (Oct '12) Jul 31 LDL 22
News Disputed German Michael Jackson memorial may ha... Jul 31 Octopus 1
News Germany stays tough on debt relief for Greece Jul 26 Filipsamovich 14
Do Germans still hate Russians for raping Germa... (Jul '09) Jul 21 Heinrich 749
News Ukraine: Obama prepares to cut Putin's cash flow Jul 20 STARVE THE NAZI R... 2
More from around the web