|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

aiight wrote:
Chuck Norris is a German male aged 20-27years.
I don't want Chuck Norris :P
shelly

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

I don't think so German men they like Chinese woman,and i been dating with German man for 6 yeas and his come from West Germany,but to the end he could don't marry me and my heart is total broken.
aiight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

INDIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want Chuck Norris :P
fits you great.
mee

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

INDIE wrote:
if you are a German guy aged 20 to 27 and want a curvy black girl comment me
Damn, I live in the wrong country.:/
INDIE

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I live in the wrong country.:/
How old are you?
It doesn't matter that much that your in a different country
INDIE

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

you're not your soz
mee

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

I'm 30..which means I'm a little bit older :(
morenaone

Milan, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

I'm a black american woman who has been living in Italy for over 5 years. I do find German men very attractive.. the blond hair and blue eyes and the height.. Dutch men are good looking too. I haven't been out with a German guy but wouldn't mind if the right one was to come along.. There should be a website or something LOL..Tall german over 30 years old bit not over 40 LOL

However I will say that most black women in Europe are generally african women and whether people want to admit this or not black american women and african women aren't the same at all.. not saying that in a negative way at all..

However I find European men quiet open to dating black women I've seen so many black women with white men in Europe it is not a big deal at all..
Nita

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

morenaone wrote:
I'm a black american woman who has been living in Italy for over 5 years. I do find German men very attractive.. the blond hair and blue eyes and the height.. Dutch men are good looking too. I haven't been out with a German guy but wouldn't mind if the right one was to come along.. There should be a website or something LOL..Tall german over 30 years old bit not over 40 LOL

However I will say that most black women in Europe are generally african women and whether people want to admit this or not black american women and african women aren't the same at all.. not saying that in a negative way at all..
However I find European men quiet open to dating black women I've seen so many black women with white men in Europe it is not a big deal at all..
Can you explain the differences between Black American and African women please?
morenaone

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

Nita wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain the differences between Black American and African women please?
There is a big cultural difference. They have traditions and many other things that me being this proud black american woman didn't realize how big of difference there were between us. I've had African women in Europe come right out and ask me why do we call ourselves African-American because we don't know the first thing about what is it like to be african. This is from the women that I've come across in Europe but I can't say they all are like this.. but there is a difference, we may have the same skin color etc.. but culturally we are worlds apart and I found out the hard way, thinking I knew it all.
Nita

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

morenaone wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big cultural difference. They have traditions and many other things that me being this proud black american woman didn't realize how big of difference there were between us. I've had African women in Europe come right out and ask me why do we call ourselves African-American because we don't know the first thing about what is it like to be african. This is from the women that I've come across in Europe but I can't say they all are like this.. but there is a difference, we may have the same skin color etc.. but culturally we are worlds apart and I found out the hard way, thinking I knew it all.
Thank you morenaone, for answering my question. I figured the difference in cultures and traditions is what you meant. Which is a given. Like Europeans are different than Americans. And furthermore each African socieity is somewhat different so the traditions vary. I for one don't call myself African-American, there is no such animal. It's unfortunate that Jessie Jackson and his ilk force fed the African-American title on us. Truthfully, we are not Negro, colored nor Black, we are Moors. Many Americans call themselves African-Americans because it's an acknowlegement of our roots from that continent.

If you want to take this further with the Africans you can let them know that they are not African. Yet another illegitimate title. The continent of what is now called Africa was first called Ethiopia. Which also included India and what is now called the middle east. The Romans named the continent Africa.
Morenaone

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

Nita wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you morenaone, for answering my question. I figured the difference in cultures and traditions is what you meant. Which is a given. Like Europeans are different than Americans. And furthermore each African socieity is somewhat different so the traditions vary. I for one don't call myself African-American, there is no such animal. It's unfortunate that Jessie Jackson and his ilk force fed the African-American title on us. Truthfully, we are not Negro, colored nor Black, we are Moors. Many Americans call themselves African-Americans because it's an acknowlegement of our roots from that continent.
If you want to take this further with the Africans you can let them know that they are not African. Yet another illegitimate title. The continent of what is now called Africa was first called Ethiopia. Which also included India and what is now called the middle east. The Romans named the continent Africa.
Nita do you want me to get mobbed by the Africans here in Europe if I was to tell them that LOL. Most of the ones I met aren't too fond of us black americans or always have something negative to say. They really do keep to themsleves and I mean even the Africans usually don't mix among the Africans, they stay with their tribe, countrymen etc..

I agree with you and I have always called myself black even after what they called the "political correct way" to identity ourselves and you right about us being Moors LOL
mrcosmith

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

In South Africa, Most German men prefer women of colour, than so called white women.

Since: Oct 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Morenaone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nita do you want me to get mobbed by the Africans here in Europe if I was to tell them that LOL. Most of the ones I met aren't too fond of us black americans or always have something negative to say. They really do keep to themsleves and I mean even the Africans usually don't mix among the Africans, they stay with their tribe, countrymen etc..
I agree with you and I have always called myself black even after what they called the "political correct way" to identity ourselves and you right about us being Moors LOL
LOL Morenaone I agree don't tell them that, you might get pummeled. I tend to get along with Africans here in the States. I haven't met any abroad though so I don't know what the attitudes are like. I find most cultures tend to be clannish and keep within that tribe, culture, countrymen. Perhaps that's the best way to do things.:)
MadMike

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

cat wrote:
why do german men love black women so much? Why are they ahead of asian women?
thats what Id like to know!
JTL

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

I am looking for a German guy age 50-60yrs. That is my long dream and God is my witness.
Native Filipina

Iligan City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

It depends on it... I'm an Asian girl (Native Filipina) with Hispanic influence... black woman with curves sounds beautiful and sexy... it depends on the guys especially German men likes.. Like me...Filipino guys don't like tan skinned, exotic and native beauty and tall (i'm tall one 5'7" -_-) They like oriental and Latin girls especially with fair feature skin. however, I was surprise that some young (I think 20 age guys) western guys asking about me and wanted to date with him (one of them)... O.o...See, we have different likes and types of people...
moonshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

@Nita.
I met German man on a dating site just recently. His mom is German and father is African. So I guess he's considered mix. He lives within the States now. Although we have never met in person, he has asked me to be his wife. He is planning to travel to where I live to meet. I am African Southern girl. He and I are older. The same age. He tells me that he loves me evrryday and wants me to come and meet his parents. He seem to be very simcere and honest.
Will someone tell me what to do?
holly

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

my mom is German and Irish,my dad black and even tho im with a woman,i love German men,soooooo handsome and dominate natured,but really white men in general with well chizzled features i love,im not flirtatious and im content in my relationship,but its a feeling i keep to myself i guess,but yea,gosh,love them...if i was with one,id be with only him and treat him like my king,so not all black women are crazy acting,guess its all in the person or how one was raised..
Cherrica_12073

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Hi just want to ask if a German guy really mean if he says if he really wanted to settle down, wanted a child and build a family of his own?.. hope German guys can give me an idea about this..thanks alot..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Germany Forum right now

Search the Germany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
www.diybrands.co gute Qualität Handtaschen, Sch... 37 min HaraldLora168 8
Moscow reopens Cold War spy post in Cuba 2 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 20
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 7 hr Petra Howie 1,369
Dumb Krauts 11 hr Cloaker 23
Merkel urges Greece and FYROM to settle dispute 16 hr Macedonian 101
3rd WORLD WAR 18 hr SKINHEADS 19
The Corliss Group Latest Tech Review 23 hr natashirsch 1
•••
•••