Do German men like Black or Asian wom...

Do German men like Black or Asian women too

Created by Guten Tag Deutschland on May 3, 2008

1,478 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, Definitely Black Women

Only African women(Nigerian..)

Only African American Women

Yes, Definitely Asian Women

Only Northern Asians(Japan etc

Only Southern Asians(India etc

Asian American Women

I Like Both

No, Niether

sweetcaramel

AOL

#44 Dec 5, 2009
Katie wrote:
Why do black women have the highest results?
Well Katie, last night at a outing with my colleagues I was able to meet many people. Some from Germany, UK, Iran, & Colombia. There was a married German couple there, well the husband saw German & the wife was Swiss. The German man took a great interest in me and just could not stop talking with me. His wife looked a little annoyed but he did not aknowledge that in the least bit. He kept saying that he is dark to be German and I agreed. I wasn't sure why he kept focusing on me but I did sense that he found me attractive.

We were at a comedy club earlier that night and I met an Asian woman while waiting at the ladies room. She seemed a bit afraid to tell me but she told that I was extremely hot and curvy. I told her she was as well b/c she was quite cute and she went on to say, not as hot as I am. I'm an exotic black woman made up of several different races so I don't look like the average black woman. I do find white guys blatantly starring at me while I am out. I never feel second fiddle while in a room with other white or Asian women because I do happen to get equal amount of attention if not more. I live in NYC BTW.
Hindu Aryan

Livermore, CA

#45 Dec 6, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, I figured Asian would have the hightest results.
Oh well, we already know how white men feel about Asian women.=)
There are two places I dream about constantly. Mexico and India! And sometimes Japan.
God bless those countries.
Stick to Mexico, and stay away from India. Germans (particularly Bavarians, and Austrians) are very similar to Mexican people. Dumb, smelly, heavy meat eating and heavy drinking. Both are CATHOLIC. Other than sharing dark skin and a little resemblance, I don't think you can get anymore opposite than an East Indian Hindu and a Mexican.

Germans and Mexicans = inferior to Indian Hindus
Mirror

Kingston, Jamaica

#46 Dec 16, 2009
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian women are the best - disziplined, soft, thin, nice, well behavoioured, amazing.
simply the best after nordic blue eyed women.
black ladies - big feets - ugly hairs - no style - big noise - undisziplined -
mostly fat -....blablabla
if you go to hell at the end of your life - 72 black virgins are waiting hahaha
Can you at least learn how to spell before posting?
Chas0x01

Spring, TX

#47 Dec 16, 2009
Harry wrote:
sirs and darlings and whatelse:
man have to be dark hairs like italian machos and germanic tall and women have to be nordic blond and blue eyed and small. what else?
so asian woman are respectable because they are mostly thin and under 50 kg. i don´t guess that anyone gets an erection on fat black beyonces?
haha. Big booty chicks are for mediterraneans, blacks, and middle easterns I think. But I always wondered what women thought about blonde guys, as blondness on a guy seems feminine. I bet blonde guys in prison are the most likely to shave their heads..

“Sally says the sweetest things”

Since: Nov 09

Árgos, Greece

#48 Dec 17, 2009
Chas0x01 wrote:
<quoted text>
haha. Big booty chicks are for mediterraneans, blacks, and middle easterns I think. But I always wondered what women thought about blonde guys, as blondness on a guy seems feminine. I bet blonde guys in prison are the most likely to shave their heads..
You know what?I really can't understand how some Americans like you for example,have an opinion which sounds wannabe European,while in fact "smells" Texas!Man...what do you know of Mediteranean women?Why don't you speak better about trumpet tongued Texan chicks or ....Oklahoman ones and leave Greek Italian or Lebanese girls to be judged by ppl who can really apreciate beauty and refinenment.You just can't speak like that while driving a LOL...DODGE while someone like you in Europe drives a refined European car.Same with women.I mean just think,will ya?You are American,in other words whatever,and furthermore live in LOL Texas,in other words North Africa.Jesus stop playing it Europeans.You all go to Mexico for holidays.
Chas0x01

Spring, TX

#49 Dec 17, 2009
Alcibiades Inside wrote:
<quoted text>You know what?I really can't understand how some Americans like you for example,have an opinion which sounds wannabe European,while in fact "smells" Texas!Man...what do you know of Mediteranean women?Why don't you speak better about trumpet tongued Texan chicks or ....Oklahoman ones and leave Greek Italian or Lebanese girls to be judged by ppl who can really apreciate beauty and refinenment.You just can't speak like that while driving a LOL...DODGE while someone like you in Europe drives a refined European car.Same with women.I mean just think,will ya?You are American,in other words whatever,and furthermore live in LOL Texas,in other words North Africa.Jesus stop playing it Europeans.You all go to Mexico for holidays.
I know that mediterranean chicks have big juicy booties. What else is there to know? ;)
lulu

South Africa

#50 Dec 18, 2009
I am an Indian women in a very intense realtionship with a handsome German man ..yes he adores the colour and shades of my skin and I his very much . I must emphasize that after a while you look past the colour..never notice it after our 2nd date ..

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#51 Dec 18, 2009
Last week we had the "Indian Man" who married the pretty German girl.
Now we got you in here.
Next week is going to be the Eskimo who ONLY goes....German!

“Sally says the sweetest things”

Since: Nov 09

Árgos, Greece

#52 Dec 19, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
Fascinating!!!
Hey T.P i've noticed that your ISP is located in OKC.Tell me sumtin...I'm travelling to the states next month.Final destination...Norman OK for abt 10 days and then,goin down to Texas.I hear that OKC is near Norman.Any interesting places in those cities?What about the nightlife there?Any usefull info?Sooners-Boomers all the way!!!Thx
Natalia

Greece

#53 Dec 30, 2009
Chas0x01 wrote:
<quoted text>
FCUCK NO GREEKS ARE THE THINEST THE FAIREST AND THE MOST PURE FROM THE GROUP.

Plus wtf?
Lebanese are hot.
and theyu haven't big ''curves they are decents of ancient aryan crousades

PEOPLE GET REAL

Here is a HALF GERMAN HALF GREEK GUY

KOSTAS ZOMMER

OF GERMAN FATHER AND GREEK MOTHER LOOK:
http://qs1882.pair.com/myworld/assets/media/T...

His Greek mother from crete SOUTHERN GREECE is far more fairer than his German father his german father

LOL look at these women:
&fe ature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Natalia

Greece

#54 Dec 30, 2009
Chas0x01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a chick too?
or gay?
i think blond guys ARE HOT and not famine AT ALL.

IN Greek culture blond hair si considered mascular

blondguys are HOT but BUt YOU ARE NOT Chas0x01
noname

Brookfield, WI

#55 Jan 2, 2010
natalia,

I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

blonde guys are my favorite. hands down. I especially love green eyes, and also blue.

source: I'm a blonde woman myself.
Bambi

Briarcliff Manor, NY

#56 Jan 13, 2010
My Sister husband is German and Black. His dad is German and he has only dated black females. He moved to the states when he was a pre-teen & said he just wanted to touch a Black Woman!LOL!
Living in germany

Baesweiler, Germany

#57 Jan 14, 2010
Typical austrian... BTW I thought this thread was about Germans liking Blacks and Asian, austrians are not German, they are a mixture of Turkish/Mongols, Hungarian (see former) and Tyrolean cliff dwellers...
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
another ignorant one. No I'm Asian
cat

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#58 Jan 14, 2010
why do german men love black women so much? Why are they ahead of asian women?
Living in germany

Baesweiler, Germany

#59 Jan 14, 2010
Gimme a sista I can't resista, red beans and rice didn't miss-ha!
sweetcaramel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Katie, last night at a outing with my colleagues I was able to meet many people. Some from Germany, UK, Iran, & Colombia. There was a married German couple there, well the husband saw German & the wife was Swiss. The German man took a great interest in me and just could not stop talking with me. His wife looked a little annoyed but he did not aknowledge that in the least bit. He kept saying that he is dark to be German and I agreed. I wasn't sure why he kept focusing on me but I did sense that he found me attractive.
We were at a comedy club earlier that night and I met an Asian woman while waiting at the ladies room. She seemed a bit afraid to tell me but she told that I was extremely hot and curvy. I told her she was as well b/c she was quite cute and she went on to say, not as hot as I am. I'm an exotic black woman made up of several different races so I don't look like the average black woman. I do find white guys blatantly starring at me while I am out. I never feel second fiddle while in a room with other white or Asian women because I do happen to get equal amount of attention if not more. I live in NYC BTW.
Living in germany

Baesweiler, Germany

#60 Jan 14, 2010
Yeah, and they're probably the most likely to walk like John Wayne after the first night...
Chas0x01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in germany

Baesweiler, Germany

#61 Jan 14, 2010
Korean women can work that thang though...
Living in germany

Baesweiler, Germany

#62 Jan 14, 2010
Ach geh... Du schau her, woas moacht a Piefke-Freund auf der Seiten?
Harry wrote:
and the inner-german rule is:
its nice to be a preiss, but its higher to be a bayer
means, munich is better than berlin.
so, ab jetzt bin ich aber unabkömmlich, da die österr. kuk. Armee neuerlich an den Frontabschnitt Königsgrätz abkommandiert wird.
desmoi werns schaun, de teppatn preissn.
Gott schütze Kaiserin Sissy
es zeichnet der k.u.k. Feldmarschall
Living in germany

Baesweiler, Germany

#63 Jan 14, 2010
If you're Thai you'll probably get 30 marriage proposals from bald, beer-bellied, otherwise loser-types before getting to your final destination.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
nope just curious. I'm Asian will be moving to Germany. I have 3 questions:
1. Do geman men like bw or aw?
2. Why do bw have the highest results?
3. What do German like about aw/bw?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany stays tough on debt relief for Greece Sun Filipsamovich 14
Do Germans still hate Russians for raping Germa... (Jul '09) Jul 21 Heinrich 749
News Ukraine: Obama prepares to cut Putin's cash flow Jul 20 STARVE THE NAZI R... 2
Lazy Greeks Lose Their Stolen Pensions (Apr '12) Jul 17 dGo mnDaed lyHo i... 135
News It's beginning to look like we'll let Ukraine f... Jul 17 Oliver Cromwell 59
GERMAN NAZlS ==>>BURN ATHENS Jul 17 GERMAN PIGS 1
Why Do Germans Hate Greeks? (Apr '11) Jul 16 GERMAN PIGS 1,053
More from around the web