Zeljko

Kalamáta, Greece

#152 Sep 9, 2013
How pathetic are you all hahaha Greek girls are gorgeous and definitely NOT hairy
and even if s girl is hairy yuhouuu there's something called SHAVE and Greek people know what this means...
FYRoM TurkoSlavix Troll

York, UK

#153 Sep 9, 2013
Trolling Stirring Agitating - FYRoM Turkix Troll
Ted Alex

Plant City, FL

#154 Sep 25, 2013
I am Greek and have lots of hairon my back.
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#155 Sep 25, 2013
love hair

Sydney, Australia

#156 Feb 4, 2014
Son OF America wrote:
Anyone ever seen the average greek?? JESSUE!!! UGLY, SHORT AND VERY HAIRY!!
like most answers how dumb is this. A real men is hairy
Ever heard of "freedom of taste"!!! Also hairless men look like misguided women.YUK
SIFILIDIS HELLASSOGLOU

Skopje, Macedonia

#157 Feb 5, 2014
HOLIDAY AT CUTS A'TACHE

My eye was caught this week by an advertising hoaring at the side of the road.
It was from the Greek tourist board urging us all to take our summer holiday in Greece this year.
Strangely, however, it showed a boat which definitely wasn't made in Greece, lots of sea, and a girl who didn't look all that greek either.
She didn't have a moustache for instance.

It is, I think, the only advert I've ever seen in which there's no picture at all of the product. Which is a good thing.
Because Greece is a TOILET.

(Jeremy Clarkson, The Sun, 8 november 2008)
Anonymous

Athens, Greece

#158 Jun 9, 2014
Hahahaha wrote:
The Greeks are pretty hairy people. One time I went to the Euro2008 world cup and these greeks were hairy as hell!! Why are they so hairy?? Even the women looked like men with all of that hair!!! MY GOD do they even shave?? They looked like apes !! I threw up as this greek girl because she got unibrows!! Very gross!
really ? Because i was there too and i only saw beautiful and NOT hairy Greek girls.Lol.
Anonymous

Athens, Greece

#159 Jun 9, 2014
Swedish guy wrote:
OMFG, I'm going to spend one year in Greece, without any hot chicks; I should have gone to Russia or Ukraine!
And then when you go back to ''Sweden" (you're probably not even Swedish lol) you'll have AIDS from these "amazing" Slavic girls.Yeah.I wish i were you and i could stay in Greece for one whole year with all these beautiful and MODEST not whores just like Swedish Slavic etc. girls !
Anonymous

Athens, Greece

#160 Jun 9, 2014
Zeljko wrote:
How pathetic are you all hahaha Greek girls are gorgeous and definitely NOT hairy
and even if s girl is hairy yuhouuu there's something called SHAVE and Greek people know what this means...
I'm happy there are people like you out there!
Anonymous

Athens, Greece

#161 Jun 9, 2014
Okay so here we are.First of all i just wanna say that I'm not even 1% Greek but I'm a mix from north Europe.I would like to keep anonymous as much as i can because i hate people who spend all day behind a computer and saying racist comments about other nations and foreign people anyways.I've been in Greece like 4 times and I've seen only beautiful Greek girls.I was truly surprised because i always heard that Greek girls are just average looking.But no.The "hairy" "fat" or "ugly" don't exist in Greece believe me.They are so underrated its such a shame and the best about them is that they are modest funny cheerful and crazy i mean they like spending time with friends doing fun things.If you don't visit Greece more than 2 times you can't have an opinion about Greek girls.Summer is not a good idea for meeting Greek people in general.Visit Greece and then judge Greek girls.I repeat I'm not a Greek guy or girl! I repeat!Men usually don't like Greek girls because they are not easy and they'll not have sex with them.Unfortunately greek girls prefer Greek men and in my opinion Greek men are not so cool.Again IN MY OPINION.Other European women will sleep with you even if they don't know you but Greek women don't.So that's why people have a negative opinion about them because YOU DUMBASS IDIOT CAN'T HAVE HAVE/FUCK A GREEK GIRL.
Thanks for reading and BYE
Anonymous

Athens, Greece

#162 Jun 9, 2014
Russian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Greeks also invented homosexuality and they raped little boys. You're proud of that too?
inveted homosexuality? Hahaha homosexuality is a genetical thing which cannot be invented.My father is a biologist. he knows trust me! But even if they invented homosexuality we the STRAIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL GUYS FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES adapt homosexuality from the Greeks and we become gay too??? So pathetic and racist.
suomipoika

Helsinki, Finland

#163 Aug 25, 2014
if you brush ur chest hair every morning, if u smell like tzaziki, and if your nose hair is a part of your beard or mustache you are a real greek...
West Hating TurkoMongol

Ilford, UK

#164 Aug 25, 2014
FYRoM monki
Jodie

UK

#165 Nov 15, 2014
I'm greek and I'm not ugly, not all greeks are ugly
you are gay

Portugal

#167 Nov 25, 2014
Hahahaha wrote:
The Greeks are pretty hairy people. One time I went to the Euro2008 world cup and these greeks were hairy as hell!! Why are they so hairy?? Even the women looked like men with all of that hair!!! MY GOD do they even shave?? They looked like apes !! I threw up as this greek girl because she got unibrows!! Very gross!
you are gay
turcoalbanian slavomongol

Ilford, UK

#168 Nov 25, 2014
FYRoM Monki
DSG

Shepherdsville, KY

#169 Nov 25, 2014
Question about unions in Germany? Are there many and are there many muslim members?
sehsuperaus

Karlsruhe, Germany

#170 Nov 25, 2014
Jodie wrote:
I'm greek and I'm not ugly, not all greeks are ugly
I am not greek and I'm ugly, not just greeks are ugly... LOL
Werwolf

Karlsruhe, Germany

#171 Nov 27, 2014
Why not?
Macedonian

Greece

#172 Nov 28, 2014
So many FyroMonkeys here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adressing the global refugee crisis, Kenya's ro... 1 hr Mr Beastly 2
Should Cyrax pull the UFO Gas on the Freeway? 8 hr GassingMexicans 1
Germans Are The Master Race (May '08) 12 hr Drgunzet 236
News U.S., other Western leaders to snub Russia's Vi... Fri George 4
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Fri WOMDRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 352
Why do Germans hate Poles? (Oct '09) Fri German Reality 96
News Celebrate 'SNL' MVP Kate McKinnon with 12 of he... Fri Snake Pliskin 2
More from around the web