|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

homeboy wrote:
harry , first thing is, the acient greeks are not the same people who live in todays greece. just like egypt.acient egypt was founded and controled by egyptians but today, it is the arabs who are the people of egypt but that does not mean that they have some connection with acient egypt. same thing with greeks.
the second thing is , seeing a holy book as devil is just shows how stereotypical u are . by the way long time no see, harry
late reply...greece is invaded by indian, srilankan, pakistani and bangledeshi illegals..thats why you see alot of dark skinned people..they are not greek - they do not represent greece - they are imposters - they represent their own nationalist ideas - they contaminate...
Anonymous

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

I have noticed that pure blooded people in every single race can be extremely good- looking or very unlucky.
FYRoM is Wahabee Ugly

Aberdeen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Where ugly Mehmeto-Goranic people live
Really

Woodford Green, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

iro

Geneve, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Hahahaha wrote:
The Greeks are pretty hairy people. One time I went to the Euro2008 world cup and these greeks were hairy as hell!! Why are they so hairy?? Even the women looked like men with all of that hair!!! MY GOD do they even shave?? They looked like apes !! I threw up as this greek girl because she got unibrows!! Very gross!
seriously??? you f****g racist ignorant pig.
Anonymous

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Son OF America wrote:
Anyone ever seen the average greek?? JESSUE!!! UGLY, SHORT AND VERY HAIRY!!
You owe your technology to Greeks so don't speak..
Pro NEA

Clausen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> You owe your technology to Greeks so don't speak..
Hahahaha ahahahahahaha ahahahahahhahaha!
Tam

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

To correct your ignorance, male sex intercourse was establish during that period due to the fact that men thought they were superior to women and this aas practised as a form of bonding and education - and to clarify anal sex was performed as it was looked down upon
Russian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Greeks also invented homosexuality and they raped little boys. You're proud of that too?
FYRoM Turkish Schitts

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Abdul-Trolls, Mehmetin-Trolls, Goranovic-Trolls, Kemalovi-Trolls = TurkoSlavic Agitators!
Empathetic Nazi

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Why Greek Nazi Golden Dawn party exists?

They look uglier than the Pakies they slay.

Not aryan at all!

If Golden Dawn members loved pure nationalism even a bit,

they sould all commit suicide for the benefit of

a new less hairy Nation!!!
FYRoM Turkish Troll

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Just Trolling - doing what FYRoM Turkish Schitts do!

Just being a TurkoSlav!
a human

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Pythagoras (probably the most perfect human being Europe never had) 600bc
Homer-Probably the best poet Europe had
-Socrates- probably the second most perfect human Europe never had. 400bc.
Plato- probably the best philosopher Europe had. Aristotle- probably the second best philosopher Europe had.
Herodote-probably the best historian Europe had
Democritus: First man to had stated that matter.is made of atom.- Probably the best scientist Europe had in antiquity.
Alexander The great.- Probably the most glorious warrior kings ever had.
Euclid- Probably the best mathematician Europe had.
Strabo.- Probably the best geographer Europe had.

FROM WHICH COUNTRY those people came ftom? Who translated the bible in latin so western european could understand? Who thought the roman maths, philosophy, medecine, poetry, philosophy, epistemology, asttonomy, physics, chemistry, chirurgy, religions, architecture, jurisprudence, administration, urbanism, navigation?
:)))))))))
Ask Goranovic Abdullovic

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

The TurkoSlavic Troll
Swedish guy

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

OMFG, I'm going to spend one year in Greece, without any hot chicks; I should have gone to Russia or Ukraine!
Bunch of idiots

Goiânia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

"White" americans are really fu**ed up!!! Why they thing they´re "pure race". They´re english-amerindian-irish mix... irish n english are mixed, they´re not completely white. Look at Mr Bean and Cat Zeta-Jones. I´m sure they look from north India. You american guys are all blacks!
Bunch of idiots

Goiânia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Europe is a Black Continent! The only white people lives in the inner earth an they have no hair at all. They have pinky eyes and shiny eyebrows made of light they copulate with their brains cause its too disgusting to touch other people.
Ask Fatima from FYRoM

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Fatima Sultana Svetlana and Abdullovic Kemalovic Goranovic like to badmouth Greeks and Hellenism, on the internet.

Buta look at FYRoM!

TurkoSlavic country - peopled by the ugliest Abdullovic, Kemalovic, Goranovic...Fatimas Sultanas and Svetlanas you ever seen.

Since: Aug 13

Konstantinoupolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Lollers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha you mad TurkoAlbanioSlav? Using propaganda won't make you or your jealous nation feel any better, Greeks are naturally superior over Turkey. Why is it that Turks and always jealous of Greeks? I always notice this. Greece may have economical troubles but it's still one of the greatest countries in Europe, if not the world. The people in Greece are highly educated and hot. Lots of love to Greece, from Italia xxx
By the way is that you in the avatar? Damn I though you were a f*cking ape!! The is what typical TurkoAlbanioSlavs like you look like. Recent DNA studies have proven that Turkey consists of ALL Europeans races, especially Greek. While Greeks managed to maintain their DNA, Turks couldn't maintain their own MONGOLIAN AND ASIATIC DNA. It is a fact that Turks have Greek ancestry amoung other races. Oh and whoever believes that Black Athena crap about Greeks being Sub-human Ethiopeans or whatever then you are retarded because that book has been proven to be filled with lies and propaganda Turks, Albanians & FYROMEANS love to hear.
Not all Turks hate greeks. I go to Greece 5 tines a year and they are a good looking and welcoming people as for italy damn you make good ravioli in Milan. Truth is many turks are uneducated and they cant even afford a holiday in eu so they bash on Europeans all the time. Please though don't hate on the whole country over some idiots on the net! Oh and we barely have any mongol blood it's been proven...

Since: Aug 13

Konstantinoupolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Swedish guy wrote:
OMFG, I'm going to spend one year in Greece, without any hot chicks; I should have gone to Russia or Ukraine!
I thought Swedish girls are the best in Europe?:) oh lol and my enter the numbers shown below is 1974 ololololololol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are germans the most racist europeans? (Sep '12) 3 hr Asian 86
Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meeti... 4 hr Ethan Allen 2
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 10 hr Einmensch 1,383
Merkel:Visionary Plan to Safeguard Western Cult... 15 hr Nick the Greek 1
1 Picture = THOUSAND WORDS!!! 23 hr POOPIS KAKASS 1
German Taxpayers and Fake Greex - UNITED IN MISERY (Jan '13) 23 hr EVROGRATIS DEEPASS 923
Greex TOP-SECRET PLAN: WW2 REPARATIONS by Germany (Oct '13) 23 hr SIFILIDIS HELLASS 157

Search the Germany Forum:
•••