Why are the Greek so ugly and hairy?
corfiot hell

Scarborough, Canada

#23 Apr 27, 2010
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAA, oh, man, I truly hate "der horror devil quoranerfleischenderbergerstei n!" Tell me, Harrienzche, how's living in post-Nazi, white-washed Vienna working for you? I bet you just live riding the metro to downtown just in time for the daily lynching of the gypsies, the Arabs, and even the Sephardic Jews! Bruno likes to do it, too!
Idiots all of you!

You wouldnt know a greek if he f*(*(( up the ass!

white...yeah i have white skin light blue eyes, my daughter has blue yes, wife hazel. father in law in blue yes, mother my mother blue eyes.

i may be Canadian but all the above are GREEK!

remember, Peloponnessos and Crete is GREEK !!!!!
we took care of all foreign invaders and kept our GREEKNESS>

we don;t pay taxes....but we are proud to be White Europeans !

at least 40% of us are...the rest greeks will slowly be whitized....is that word haaaahha @ FUCK!
YOt

Templestowe, Australia

#26 Jun 28, 2010
ur a dick greeks r just ugly in general
MontenegroSlavic man

Attikí, Greece

#27 Jul 10, 2010
What a pathetic JEW ever seen your average jew EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW uGLY AS HELL GREASY CURLY HAIR LOTS OF FACIAL AND HAIRY BODIES AND SHORT AS HELLL

HELLENIC PRINCESSES ARE WAY MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR OWN JEWISH BULLCR@P

MontenegroSlavic man

Attikí, Greece

#28 Jul 10, 2010
YOt wrote:
EVER ,ET A JEWISH CHICK EWWWWWWW THEY AL LOOK LIKE GREMLINS ARE FUGLY IN GENERAL EWWWW NO WONDER WHY HITLER TURNED THEM INTO SOAPS HE COULDN'T PASS THE SMELLL EWWWWW EVEN JEWISH MEN HATE NO WONDER WHY THEY WEAR MEAN ON THEIR FACE IN HANIKAH TO LOOK SEXIER HOPIING AHAHAHAH EWWWWW MAN BURN THIS FAGGGGOTS IN UGLY HELLL
&fe ature=related

GREEK WOMEN ARYAN BEAUTYYYYYY
MontenegroSlavic man

Attikí, Greece

#29 Jul 10, 2010
YOt wrote:
Really like who from what i have seen are quite good looking in general ugly hairy gay jew sc*m n.....egr0 go back to arabia sc...m blewwww

being and too much proud of yourselves here go way w0ps RUSSIANS ARE COMING
SERBO

Brisbane, Australia

#30 Jul 13, 2010
Greeks are the most mixed race in Europe they are in no way connected to the ancient Greeks, the Greeks of today according to a Dutch DNA study are closely related to Ethiopeans who were brought to Greece as SLAVES by the Ottoman Rulers over the past 500 years.
And now days these confused people believe that they have some direct link with the Ancient Greeks.
CRETECOS

Scarborough, Canada

#32 Aug 3, 2010
SERBO wrote:
Greeks are the most mixed race in Europe they are in no way connected to the ancient Greeks, the Greeks of today according to a Dutch DNA study are closely related to Ethiopeans who were brought to Greece as SLAVES by the Ottoman Rulers over the past 500 years.
And now days these confused people believe that they have some direct link with the Ancient Greeks.
100 % greek from Laconia/Crete descent. How about we post pictures and let the publc decide who is white and aryan??

Come on Monkey.

By the way. I highly doubt your a White Serb. Most likely a Muslim.?

or quite possibly

a so called Macedonian??

“in the eye of the beholder”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#33 Aug 13, 2010
Hahahaha wrote:
The Greeks are pretty hairy people. One time I went to the Euro2008 world cup and these greeks were hairy as hell!! Why are they so hairy?? Even the women looked like men with all of that hair!!! MY GOD do they even shave?? They looked like apes !! I threw up as this greek girl because she got unibrows!! Very gross!
Let me put on the other way around now to se what you like....

I have come across with a lot of Greeks in my life i have seen some hideous looking older ones the young ones i have seen happen to be cute good looking and sexy.Clean and classy.

A country such ass Greece has lots of Models give and Miss Universe Miss World Miss Planet Earth.

The ancient Greeks were Nordics.

I bet your average Greek Is way much times hotter than your average Jew or Australian.Cause Most good looking Australian ''beauty'' women are of Greek ancestry.

And your so called ''hot'' Turks are luckily mixed up.Thanks god to my Greek aunt who forced to marry one.

Since: Jul 10

Shenzhen, China

#34 Aug 13, 2010
SERBO wrote:
Ancient Greeks are Nordics, today's Greeks are hybrid of hybrid, only god knows how hybrid they are.
Tecktonik deutschland

Weissach, Germany

#35 Aug 14, 2010
Greeks are ugly people. but also they are very ugly inside. i havent seen one normal greek person in germany.
well to be honest we dont want them here.
Tecktonik deutschland

Weissach, Germany

#36 Aug 14, 2010
they might be ugly outside alright but they are also very ugly people as a person. most of them homosexuals.if they cannot find boyfriends , they go infront of night clubs and look for men. sick very sick
Tecktonik deutschland

Weissach, Germany

#37 Aug 14, 2010
nomatter what they do,some people are just ugly. well i guess this is true for greeks
LAX

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Aug 14, 2010
you should see greeks , they are worst than dogs they are human size walking rats

Location hidden

#40 Aug 14, 2010
LAX wrote:
you should see greeks , they are worst than dogs they are human size walking rats
Sophia Loren son once said:"Nothing in this wolrd can compare with the beauty of the greek women "

NUFF said
http://www.youtube.com/user/WorldwideBeauty#p...

Greeks are the most hardworking europeans and most educated europeans

they beautiful on both outside inside

i think this topic is insulting and offensive

Location hidden

#41 Aug 14, 2010
she's Greek and beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/user/thinspirationalic...

Greece is a country with 1.000.000 (i swear)model population.And high class population.

We have Miss World Miss Europe Miss Universe

Location hidden

#42 Aug 14, 2010
Tecktonik deutschland wrote:
nomatter what they do,some people are just ugly. well i guess this is true for greeks
And you want us to make us to believ that you are a GERMAN right up eh?ahhahahaahhah i have live in Germany for 6 months i know German mentality very well.And you shouldn't talk like that for the Greeks.Cause Greeks helped Germany and are the best immigrating group there.And most Greek women i have seen with German men are good looking.I don't thik that our Greek men are agly at all.

What are you now?Balkan muslim?Turk?Albanian?Even better?

Just GET A FCKIN LIFE WHAT YOU WROTE IS LOOOOL

To the user joker:
Jews are probably the most disguisting race on planet earth...btw you are mistaking Greek women with the Jewish ones.

I know that you try to defend your nation but it doesn't work.Cause a beautiful morning the jews aren't gonna grew up and be moree beautiful they will still look HIDEOUS.I have seen plenty jews in my life and were both outside inside hideous.

And i wanted to saw a special article for you.....
http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2008/02/j...

I never heard to call Greek women ugly or disguisting.I guess its because we are beautiful.

I feel sorry for your soul.Spending time on internet to pass people as ugly is not gonna make your folks prettier.
CRETECOS

Scarborough, Canada

#43 Aug 15, 2010
haskka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient Greeks are Nordics, today's Greeks are hybrid of hybrid, only god knows how hybrid they are.
Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit.

White Euro Trash Greeks and proud of it.

Greeks and Romans were bosses for 2500 years....all the way to CHina/India/Turkey/Persia/Fran ce.England..........Sorry.

Even whenTurks kicked out Greeks in Anatolia in 19century.........BUT GREECE IS GREECE AND ALWAYS WILL BE GREECE. Tha anatolian Greeks were inherently darker......they are anatolian greeks who were settled in 800 bc.....by invading Greeks froM GREECE and conquered all areas and mixed with Asiatic tribes.

No big deal.

Location hidden

#44 Aug 15, 2010
Badtothebone

Yorktown Heights, NY

#45 Aug 15, 2010
Natalia161616 wrote:
this video said it all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DrYrRIhlRkoXX

Is that your body in the picture?

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#46 Aug 16, 2010
CRETECOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit.
White Euro Trash Greeks and proud of it.
Greeks and Romans were bosses for 2500 years....all the way to CHina/India/Turkey/Persia/Fran ce.England..........Sorry.
Even whenTurks kicked out Greeks in Anatolia in 19century.........BUT GREECE IS GREECE AND ALWAYS WILL BE GREECE. Tha anatolian Greeks were inherently darker......they are anatolian greeks who were settled in 800 bc.....by invading Greeks froM GREECE and conquered all areas and mixed with Asiatic tribes.
No big deal.
Subhuman Mongolic barbarians have been f.... Greeks for 700years.
450 Years in their own beds.
In every 50 years in everywhere on Balkans.
Greeks are Mongolic barbarian subhuman's sons&daughters.
:))
Alexander........gone with the wind
Makedonia ...... gone with the wind.
Crete.......... going with the independence winds
Epirus..........going to Albania
12 Islands close to Turkey.......going to be sold soon for the theft debts of Greece.

Because Greece can not recover in next 50years with %9 interest rate.

Greece have to pay 420billions theft money back with this rate in next 50 years.

What does Greece producing exept fake and fraudulent reports to steal EU funds since 1981,what?

Nothing.

Only clocks and fools work im Greece.

Greece is sunk and hopeless.

Because EU stucked all the ratholes and passages to EU funds.

Greeks must work.
Hahahahaha

They need to learn ""how to work""from th beginning.

They havent been working since their starting day in 1821.

Everything has been given them by the Great Britain,France and Russia in 19Th century.

Everything has been given them by USA and EU after 1981.

They gave and played Greeks as puppets on the string against Turks:)))with Maghali Idea bullshit.

They have failed in 1897 with their politics
They have failed in 1922 with their foolish expanding wishes
They have failed in 1974 with their ""Oh Turks can not move their fingers""opinions.

But the Greeks sissies kept dreaming about ""pushing Turks to Central asia to make them neighbour to Chinese people after 2.000years again.

Yes they are succesfull now .Turkey and China will be neighbours again

But with one differance Turks are not going.

Chinese are coming.

Greeks are leaving the zone.

Germany is selling Greece to China

hahahaha
hahahahaaha
hahahahaah

If the Greek sissies's prayers were granted by

jesus/Moses/Muhammad/god/Allah /Buda/ or any other

force there would be bone rainings and shovers for

the Greeks in last 2000years of turkish dominancy

on 3 continents ...

It's hot in Greece.

Are there any bone shovers for the praying dogs?

No?
Sorry, God hasn't granted your prayers yet ,keep

praying and waiting for another 2.000years :)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany stays tough on debt relief for Greece 2 min Filipsamovich 3
News Nobel Laureate Says Obama's 'Dead Wrong' on Glo... 11 hr SpaceBlues 1
News It's beginning to look like we'll let Ukraine f... Mon Zeppelin 3
News Greece awaits European Central Bank decision on... Sun Loser 2
News Wild rainbow trout story could have a fairy tal... Jul 5 Isolated House 1
Germany sucks forever (Sep '13) Jul 5 Alexander Fleming 104
News Merkel Replaces Michelle Obama at Top of Forbes... (Aug '11) Jul 4 tonja demoff 2
More from around the web