Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

Anyone ever seen the average greek?? JESSUE!!! UGLY, SHORT AND VERY HAIRY!!
Kid3

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

Greeks have beauty and ugly types like all races do.

although if you are gonna bring up the race issue then I can concur that Greeks are probably mixed with all of haplotypes white & non-white.
Hahahaha

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

The Greeks are pretty hairy people. One time I went to the Euro2008 world cup and these greeks were hairy as hell!! Why are they so hairy?? Even the women looked like men with all of that hair!!! MY GOD do they even shave?? They looked like apes !! I threw up as this greek girl because she got unibrows!! Very gross!
Harry

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Judged:

and who where the origene of western liberality?
it were the ancient greeks of 1000-400 b.c, then the romans 500-400 a.c ,then the other europeans and now for a few days america?
and the greeks and roman gods had more to tell, than talmud, bible or the horror devil quoran?
Russian Guy

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Judged:

Harry wrote:
it were the ancient greeks of 1000-400 b.c, then the romans 500-400 a.c ,then the other europeans and now for a few days america?
and the greeks and roman gods had more to tell, than talmud, bible or the horror devil quoran?
The Greeks also invented homosexuality and they raped little boys. You're proud of that too?
homeboy

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Judged:

harry , first thing is, the acient greeks are not the same people who live in todays greece. just like egypt.acient egypt was founded and controled by egyptians but today, it is the arabs who are the people of egypt but that does not mean that they have some connection with acient egypt. same thing with greeks.
the second thing is , seeing a holy book as devil is just shows how stereotypical u are . by the way long time no see, harry
Harry

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

maybe 8-10% are homosexuell of the russians too?

so now?
Harry

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

homeboy wrote:
harry , first thing is, the acient greeks are not the same people who live in todays greece. just like egypt.acient egypt was founded and controled by egyptians but today, it is the arabs who are the people of egypt but that does not mean that they have some connection with acient egypt. same thing with greeks.
the second thing is , seeing a holy book as devil is just shows how stereotypical u are . by the way long time no see, harry
nice to meet you again homeboy-darling, hahaha
Harry

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Judged:

Mars (Ares), Venus, Merkur, Luna, Helios, Mercur, Pluto (Hades), Jupiter (Zeus), Saturn, Uranos, Neptun (Poseidon)

and the germanic Gods Wodan (wednesday), freya(Friday), Thor(thursday), baldur, loki...

they are more bright than talmud, bible and quoran which i canīt stand.
Come in and find out!!
homeboy

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Judged:

gods and goddesses are more mythological . i know greek mythology and also western art history(it is connected with timelines in acient world) but i dont think they are a real religion like christianity or islam . although early Christians adopted many elements of these gods and goddesses in the development of Christianity, it is still cant be considered as enlighting as 3 holy books.you dont like quoran becuase islam is not represented by modern countries and modern people.its all about goverment system not religion actually. countries who talk about religion alot are the ones not very developed.i am not saying that taking about religion is bad thing but being religous as a goverment will not make any good for a state .example: afganistan or other religous countries
greek boy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

i am greek and iam hairy as hell and i like my little boys hairy too
LOL

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Judged:

Harry wrote:
yeah your gos had so much to tell, thats why you gave them the finger and swapped from your 1000 god religion to christianity RETARDS. greeks are the biggest fuckwits of the world LOLOL

you are bankrupt and still talk big XD
Greece4ever

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Judged:

I am a greek man and i am looking for a big hard dick to screw me.
if someone could supply i would really apreciate.
I am ugly but you can bear with me and put a paper bag.
i used to be straight but found our women were VERY ugly.. possibly hairier than me, and i am hairy!!
i love all kinds of penis i want a dick to stretch my asshole. even greek men are ugly. please help a fellow greek in his butthole =) zeus will be happy
LOL

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Judged:

"I am a greek man and i am looking for a big hard dick to screw me.
if someone could supply i would really apreciate.
I am ugly but you can bear with me and put a paper bag.
i used to be straight but found our women were VERY ugly.. possibly hairier than me, and i am hairy!!
i love all kinds of penis i want a dick to stretch my asshole. even greek men are ugly. please help a fellow greek in his butthole =) zeus will be happy"

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW freak!!!! see this proves that greek men are ugly and gay!!!!
Hairy Greek

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

greek boy wrote:
i am greek and iam hairy as hell and i like my little boys hairy too
Ditto. Yet I like mine depilated. Like those
"koceks" of old.

Cheers.
tomas

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Judged:

Russian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Greeks also invented homosexuality and they raped little boys. You're proud of that too?
Invented homosexuality? please research before you say such a silly thing, hopefully you're only 13 if not oh god save you, darling.(what God?) I wish your son or your daughter is going to be gay...
Jeremy

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

Russian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, homosexuality was "invented" by birds via selective sexuality roughly 7 billion-some years ago, but, hey, ancient birds in heat, modern day Greeks, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE AMIRITE?
Jeremy

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

homeboy wrote:
Actually, genetically, the ancient Greeks are nearly the same exact people. The modern Greeks have been Balkanized by the northern, Slavic neighbors so they're even lighter and less Middle-Eastern appearing than the ancient Greeks.
Jeremy

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

Harry wrote:
HAHAHAHAA, oh, man, I truly hate "der horror devil quoranerfleischenderbergerstei n!" Tell me, Harrienzche, how's living in post-Nazi, white-washed Vienna working for you? I bet you just live riding the metro to downtown just in time for the daily lynching of the gypsies, the Arabs, and even the Sephardic Jews! Bruno likes to do it, too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of146
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Germany Forum right now

Search the Germany Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do Germans still hate Russians for raping Germa... (Jul '09) 1 hr Amadeus M 679
Why do Germans refer to themselves as Deutsch? 10 hr TanjaL 31
FYROM ist KEMALOVIC COUNTRY 14 hr ABDULLOVIC KEMALOVIC 6
Germans to PAY the Greex Pensions until 2050 20 hr SULEYMANIS BANKRUPTOPULOS 13
Bringing Ukraine into the European Club (Apr '09) 20 hr George 65
German culture 21 hr Nikolaj 1
German Taxpayers and Fake Greex - UNITED IN MISERY (Jan '13) 21 hr PENIS PAPAPOPODOPOPOPULOS 842
•••
•••
•••
•••