Why do I hate the Germans?
White man

Houston, TX

#1865 Jan 31, 2013
AMERICA wrote:
FCK GERMANS WE WILL HATE YOU FOREVER I WILL ALSO TEACH MY KIDS TO HATE YOU DAMN YOUR GRANDPARENTS TO HELL IM PRETTY SURE THEY WERE HAILING HITLER YOU JEW, AMERICAN, BASTARDS!
You are not a very good ambassador for our great nation. Now promptly hang your head in shame.
mee

Germany

#1866 Jan 31, 2013
White man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a very good ambassador for our great nation. Now promptly hang your head in shame.
The encoding he uses shows us that he is from a different country. It is not a country with a standard latin charset. My guess, it's a country with kyrillic usage.

“fuer das Deutsche Vaterland!”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1868 Feb 3, 2013
The United States has no room to talk they are just as bad if not worse than us. They try to take over every thing, they think everything should be American the only thing that is different is they are FAT AND LAZY
White man

Houston, TX

#1869 Feb 3, 2013
Deutschenpride wrote:
The United States has no room to talk they are just as bad if not worse than us. They try to take over every thing, they think everything should be American the only thing that is different is they are FAT AND LAZY
I'm not fat or lazy. I'm also not trying to take over your country. As a matter of fact my car was made in Germany. So my money actually helps support somebody in your country. Yet you insult me :(
Froschkoenig

Angersdorf, Germany

#1870 Feb 4, 2013
AMERICA wrote:
FCK GERMANS WE WILL HATE YOU FOREVER I WILL ALSO TEACH MY KIDS TO HATE YOU DAMN YOUR GRANDPARENTS TO HELL IM PRETTY SURE THEY WERE HAILING HITLER YOU JEW, AMERICAN, BASTARDS!
You're a real mastermind and a very good example for your children.
It's sad enough that ridiculous clowns like your have children.
My god, it's frightening how many full idiots are running arround!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1871 Feb 4, 2013
AMERICA wrote:
FCK GERMANS WE WILL HATE YOU FOREVER I WILL ALSO TEACH MY KIDS TO HATE YOU DAMN YOUR GRANDPARENTS TO HELL IM PRETTY SURE THEY WERE HAILING HITLER YOU JEW, AMERICAN, BASTARDS!
what are you planning on doing if research finds that you have some German ancestry in ya?
.
and or if one or more of your kids marries a German American? or your grandkids finds someone with German ancestry in them?
.
what will you do????

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1872 Feb 4, 2013
by the way. here is a interactive map I found. many of the counties are of German ancestry. it points out that the largest amount of folks in America are of German ancestry. even if you change your name to a more "English" name. you can not hide your DNA......
.
http://go.bloomberg.com/multimedia/measuring-...
anon

Winchester, KY

#1875 Feb 18, 2013
I hate them too. And, if I could. I'd murder one.
Kopfschuss

Saarbrücken, Germany

#1877 Feb 19, 2013
anon wrote:
I hate them too. And, if I could. I'd murder one.
Ahahahahaha. You would shit in your pants if you see a glorious german man, like the little disabled spastic you are.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1878 Feb 19, 2013
anon wrote:
I hate them too. And, if I could. I'd murder one.
I bet that somewhere in your ancestry is at least one person who came from Germany.
Anonymous

UK

#1879 Feb 19, 2013
Deutschenpride wrote:
The United States has no room to talk they are just as bad if not worse than us. They try to take over every thing, they think everything should be American the only thing that is different is they are FAT AND LAZY
The difference is that America is an Anglo nation that actually has the power to controll the world, Britain is an Anglo nation that controlled the world, Germany have never controlled anything because you are too weak and stupid, have no strength, intelligence, honour or integrity, you are Americas and britains bitch, so get back on your knees, and swallow every drop, bitch

“Gott mit uns!”

Since: Nov 12

Adelaide, Australia

#1880 Feb 19, 2013
Listen all you haters, you can sit here and spew your BS all over the internet but the facts are this: Germans don't give a shit what you say, you're just glorifying a nation that's hit the 21st century and no longer has any power or any nations to bully and extort anymore (except the middle eastern countries with the country it lost to rebels and the french), German blood is in almost all the important people in the world, you haters are pathetic. if you'd actually checked you'd see the German nation is making more money than Britain :) "Deutschland über alles"

Straa your consistent cry of "Führer war alles besser" is just sad, little man you should go back to India and rape little children at public schools just like your ape brethren.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1881 Feb 19, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that America is an Anglo nation that actually has the power to controll the world, Britain is an Anglo nation that controlled the world, Germany have never controlled anything because you are too weak and stupid, have no strength, intelligence, honour or integrity, you are Americas and britains bitch, so get back on your knees, and swallow every drop, bitch
listen. do you know HOW the term Anglo-Saxon became a term?
.
because they were GERMANIC tribes who INVADED England. along with the Jut tribe as well. they then started to stay there in numbers and bred with the native Celtic tribes. the area they came from is that is now known as the Jutland peninsula. which the southern half is Germany. the northern section being Denmark. they were never under the Roman thumb like England was.
.
England had been invaded soooo many times. and the invaders either raped and or married the women that were there. this included the Normans from France.
.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Anglo-Saxon 1.(Historical Terms) a member of any of the West Germanic tribes (Angles, Saxons, and Jutes) that settled in Britain from the 5th century ad and were dominant until the Norman conquest
2.(Linguistics / Languages) the language of these tribes See Old English
.
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/engl... relating to or denoting the Germanic inhabitants of England from their arrival in the 5th century up to the Norman Conquest.
Origin:
from modern Latin Anglo-Saxones (plural), medieval Latin Angli Saxones
melani Sanchez

Iran

#1882 Mar 2, 2013
I really hate Germans. They assume themselves the best race in the world but you should live with them for at least one year to realize the the sad truth about Germans awful characteristics and terrible behaviuor. I am from brazil, but have been in Germany for two years. I should pointed out that most of them are nosy, impolite to any international people particularly anyone who is not blond with blue eyes. They clearly refuse to speak English; the reason behind is that they hate USA because it is so much more developed than Germany. They do not accept English as an international language around the world. They easily justify their status of being impolite by this sentence: we dont beat around the bush
Chris

Beckingen, Germany

#1883 Mar 2, 2013
''They assume themselves the best race in the world''
Because it is true.

''I am from brazil, but have been in Germany for two years''

Wrong, you are neither from Brazil nor have you ever been to Germany. You are an iranian peasant, who wanted to immigrate to Germany illegally.

''...most of them are nosy, impolite to any international people particularly anyone who is not blond with blue eyes''

Completely wrong - Germany most loved country together with Japan after latest researches around the world. Apart from that much stereotypes up your ass? I am blond and have green eyes.

''They clearly refuse to speak English; the reason behind is that they hate USA because it is so much more developed than Germany''

Neither is the US more developed, nor do we hate them, nor do we refuse to speak english.
Now the french, that is a whole different matter - try to speak english to them.

''They do not accept English as an international language around the world''

Completely wrong. English is simplified german with a few other influences, very easy to learn and everybody speaks at least the basics. Apart from uneducated immigrants like you perhaps.

''They easily justify their status of being impolite by this sentence: we dont beat around the bush ''

We are not impolite, you are right - we dont beat around the bush, because we hate ass kissing and fake friendliness. That is because we are such a successful nation.

More defined answers would be misplaced with people like you.
mikhail

Iran

#1884 Mar 2, 2013
Melanies comment was interesting.I was invited in one of Germans scietific institue to get familiar with their area of research.Althogh I am blond( Im from Russia), they really treat me poor.When I was speaking English in the community I felt that I commit a sin.One day when I was terribly got cold and needed to buy a drug, after going into the drugstore"Apotheke"a nd asked a drug in English language, she replied me in a very impolite and loud voice in front of all:"Hier ist deutscland.Sie mussen deutsch sprechen". I didnt say anything and got out. I am so happy that I made a firm decision not to live or study in Germany never ever.
Thanks God for making me aware befor it is late:-)
melani

Iran

#1885 Mar 2, 2013
If chris is German, so every body could make a judgement about his tone.Thats enoughf! No need to explain!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1886 Mar 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
''They assume themselves the best race in the world''
Because it is true.
''I am from brazil, but have been in Germany for two years''
Wrong, you are neither from Brazil nor have you ever been to Germany. You are an iranian peasant, who wanted to immigrate to Germany illegally.
''...most of them are nosy, impolite to any international people particularly anyone who is not blond with blue eyes''
Completely wrong - Germany most loved country together with Japan after latest researches around the world. Apart from that much stereotypes up your ass? I am blond and have green eyes.
''They clearly refuse to speak English; the reason behind is that they hate USA because it is so much more developed than Germany''
Neither is the US more developed, nor do we hate them, nor do we refuse to speak english.
Now the french, that is a whole different matter - try to speak english to them.
''They do not accept English as an international language around the world''
Completely wrong. English is simplified german with a few other influences, very easy to learn and everybody speaks at least the basics. Apart from uneducated immigrants like you perhaps.
''They easily justify their status of being impolite by this sentence: we dont beat around the bush ''
We are not impolite, you are right - we dont beat around the bush, because we hate ass kissing and fake friendliness. That is because we are such a successful nation.
More defined answers would be misplaced with people like you.
and some folks wrongly assume that the stereotyping of Germans are blond is supposedly true. like that poster who assumes that they are only blonde and that they refuse to talk to anyone who is not blonde.
.
my dad's generation of him and his siblings were full German ancestry. not one blond among them. except for a about three redheads. the other ten were brunettes. both of my paternal grandparents were born in Germany before they came over to become citizens of America as teenagers. as for the eyes. can not remember. think some were blue. but I dont think all were. and from the family photo that my dad had. even my grandparents had dark hair.
.
no, they didnt meet until they moved to a area in Minnesota that had a high German ancestry. there they met each other.
Chris

Beckingen, Germany

#1887 Mar 2, 2013
mikhail wrote:
Melanies comment was interesting.I was invited in one of Germans scietific institue to get familiar with their area of research.Althogh I am blond( Im from Russia), they really treat me poor.When I was speaking English in the community I felt that I commit a sin.One day when I was terribly got cold and needed to buy a drug, after going into the drugstore"Apotheke"a nd asked a drug in English language, she replied me in a very impolite and loud voice in front of all:"Hier ist deutscland.Sie mussen deutsch sprechen". I didnt say anything and got out. I am so happy that I made a firm decision not to live or study in Germany never ever.
Thanks God for making me aware befor it is late:-)
Talking to yourself and changing your ethnicity and gender from post to post?

How imaginative....
Funny how these disabled disturbed persons always want to be part of the glorious Germany. Boy oh boy, the jealousy.

You just
yaser

Iran

#1888 Mar 2, 2013
I am from Dubai.My sister had a Phd admission from one of the german universities. When she jointed the research group she found that she was not at all welcoming. As she mentioned she was totally isolated from other students and non of the students were prepared to answer her questions willingly.After two years she stopped her studies and got back home due to bad sadness but two months ago she got an offer from one of universities in another country, but still not as happy as before after that pressing years.
Hope to approche to a universal village, with no sense of racism towards specific race, complexion, language...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 6 hr Don Zarzana 1,510
Why Germany is a terrible country to live in (Aug '12) Jan 17 YOusuk 1,016
News Press Digest - Wall Street Journal - Jan 17 Jan 17 Le Jimbo 1
Where can I get Jan 12 The Sub 1
News German Utilities Face Tough Year as Power Rally... Jan 10 Solarman 1
News Easter comes early for Germany after Storm Axel... Jan 8 Beverley Hanes 1
News Merkel Considers Annual Migrant Cap Jan 7 PAYBACK 8
More from around the web