Marlene Dietrich

Austria

#2206 Feb 9, 2014
nebstbei sind unsere deutschen Länder eh schon verschissen, die Bundesrepublik hat eine Dichte wie Indien bzw. noch ärger als China.

Aber - entschuldigen tut den deutschen Schnuckis immer gut.

Die Belgier haben um die 15 mio. Kongolesen ermordet, die Briten um die 30 mio. aber die Bundesdeutschen Schnuckis suhlen sich im Schuldheitswahn.

Sehr gut. Weitermachen!!

Im Schritt Marsch
echte Australierin

Sydney, Australia

#2207 Feb 9, 2014
If you do not like Germany avoid it-that is neither right nor wrong.Just based on personal experience.If you met the wrong people in Germany I am sorry for your bad experiences..Just go to another country or your homeland..
Tanja

Bremen, Germany

#2208 Feb 12, 2014
To everyone who hates us: Germany is the leading country at the olympics at the moment. ;)

Since: Jul 13

Zurich, Switzerland

#2209 Feb 13, 2014
Aber meine damen... lasst euch doch nicht von diesen Affen aufregen!!!
Ich bin froh und dankbar das ich in Deutschland aufwachsen durfte! Deutschland ist sehr tolerant und weltoffen und einfach nur ein wundervolles land!!!
Als Ausländer der in Deutschland aufgewachsen ist, finde ich das es neine Pflicht ist die Wahrheit zu verbreiten!
Und die Wahrheit ist: GERMANY IS THE BEST!!!!
Bin aus beruflichen Gründen wieder ausgewandert und vermisse Deutschland sehr :)
Aber in meinem Herzen bleibe ich immer Dortmunder!
lenny kravitz

Sydney, Australia

#2210 Feb 22, 2014
Polish women are sluts who marry blacks,Asians and Arabs in Australia.I wonder why that is?Every single Pole I know has ended up with a non European man.mmmmmmm.
lenny kravitz

Sydney, Australia

#2211 Feb 22, 2014
White power - the only way....
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#2212 Feb 22, 2014
lenny kravitz wrote:
Polish women are sluts who marry blacks,Asians and Arabs in Australia.I wonder why that is?Every single Pole I know has ended up with a non European man.mmmmmmm.
Funny how you change your name all the time: "echte Australierin" , "arabica", and now lenny kravitz..... You are just a joke !

And if you think polish women are bad, you should come to germany. German women sleep with everything they can get ! They are drty sl*ts ! Just like you !

And if you are such a proud european than maybe you should go back to your HOMELAND: ENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!
James Wright

Gettysburg, PA

#2213 Feb 22, 2014
I cannot believe that the Moderator of these message boards
Would allow such a STUPID topic for discussion...
Ogre

Kaunas, Lithuania

#2214 Feb 23, 2014
Tanja wrote:
To everyone who hates us: Germany is the leading country at the olympics at the moment. ;)
Ooooohh, and now they are Nr.6 in the medal-rankings. Even the Netherlands and Norway have a better medal ranking.
- Worst medal-ranking since the reunification.
- And only gold medals in sports like Sledding / Ski jumping. In all the mentionable sports Germany didn't get to the first ranks. After the bad medal-rankings in the last summer games. It is clear that this obese and soft country goes down the drain.
Ogre

Kaunas, Lithuania

#2215 Feb 23, 2014
lenny kravitz wrote:
At least someone will marry the Polish women. On the contrary with the fugly german women.
I traveled the world, but I never saw a second time so many fugly women looking like men, than in Germany (1/2 of them obese, 2/5 looking like men with manly body language. And 1/10 of them are looking at least acceptable.) Understandable, that the men in Germany are turning gay.
liala

Germany

#2216 Feb 24, 2014
I hate Germany and Germans as well why well I got married to my husband who has been living in Germany for 21 years and I moved here and the people are so rude they would treat u like a piece of shit if you cannot speak dutch. They dont like helping people around they would only help you if they themselves are in benefit. I hate them the doctors the government people even the regular citizens are rude and offensive... they have no respect for anyone elses culture. They hate u but when they come to ur country than they expect to b liked and respected...
Tanja

Hanover, Germany

#2217 Feb 24, 2014
liala wrote:
I hate Germany and Germans as well why well I got married to my husband who has been living in Germany for 21 years and I moved here and the people are so rude they would treat u like a piece of shit if you cannot speak dutch. They dont like helping people around they would only help you if they themselves are in benefit. I hate them the doctors the government people even the regular citizens are rude and offensive... they have no respect for anyone elses culture. They hate u but when they come to ur country than they expect to b liked and respected...
What the hell are you talking about?^^ People treat you like a piece of trash when you cannot speak dutch?Is there another country out there called Germany where people speak dutch?

Listen...if people are being rude to you for not speaking dutch you are clearly in the wrong country my dear.In Germany we speak GERMAN.

And if you really feel that people don't treat you right then I'm sorry but not everyone is like that.

What I hate is when people are generalizing things and that is what you are doing.;)

And if it is so terrible here then why has your husband put up with it for 21 years.

And we don't accept other cultures?Since you live here in Germany why don't you take a walk and look around?Do you have any idea how many people immigrate to Germany?Do you watch the news?Do you see all the people who come from Rumania and Bulgaria who are allowed to come since January 2014?If you really think that we don't embrace the culture of others then you are blind.

The people suck,the doctors suck,the government sucks but you are still here,aren't you?;)
Tanja

Hanover, Germany

#2218 Feb 24, 2014
Ogre wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooohh, and now they are Nr.6 in the medal-rankings. Even the Netherlands and Norway have a better medal ranking.
- Worst medal-ranking since the reunification.
- And only gold medals in sports like Sledding / Ski jumping. In all the mentionable sports Germany didn't get to the first ranks. After the bad medal-rankings in the last summer games. It is clear that this obese and soft country goes down the drain.
Oh yeah you are right.To be 6th in the medal-ranking sucks but I think we will survive.;)
Tanja

Hanover, Germany

#2219 Feb 24, 2014
Ogre wrote:
<quoted text>
At least someone will marry the Polish women. On the contrary with the fugly german women.
I traveled the world, but I never saw a second time so many fugly women looking like men, than in Germany (1/2 of them obese, 2/5 looking like men with manly body language. And 1/10 of them are looking at least acceptable.) Understandable, that the men in Germany are turning gay.
I'm sure the thousands of polish citizins who came to Germany,found work,married a german man/woman and built families will disagree with you.;)

But go on you troll.;D
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#2221 Feb 24, 2014
Tanja wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the thousands of polish citizins who came to Germany,found work,married a german man/woman and built families will disagree with you.;)
But go on you troll.;D
The biggest Troll is Germany itself, its a troll of a country and nation !

And thank GOD Germany only became 6th in the Olympic Games, otherwise there
would have been a month long media patriotism and german Kraut Fascism where they
explain how the master Krauts are so great and better than everyone else !!!
skinny bones taco

Baltimore, MD

#2222 Feb 24, 2014
What an ignorant thread this
is.
Just visiting.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#2223 Feb 24, 2014
lenny kravitz wrote:
Where I am Polish women from Poland all marry Polish men not even American men.
skinny bones taco

Baltimore, MD

#2224 Feb 24, 2014
Ha ha ha, what ignorant , close minded people on this forum.I've spent almost 8 year's in Europe.sluts can be found anywhere, and I've heard Asia is the worse .and we Americans have more than our own fair share of them. Who gives a shit.
We are all sluts you idiot.
skinny bones taco

Baltimore, MD

#2225 Feb 24, 2014
Thank God for sluts.
We need more of them.
skinny bones taco

Baltimore, MD

#2226 Feb 24, 2014
American sluts are the best.
Try topping that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 3 min I be no name 82
NATO sends rapid-reaction forces to Russia's ne... 2 hr tarmo 326
Why Do Germans Hate Greeks? (Apr '11) 2 hr SPARTAN 938
Germany sucks forever (Sep '13) 3 hr deutscher Nationa... 96
Germany houses refugees in Holocaust-era concen... 13 hr Work smart 1
Do German women find greek men gorgeous? (Apr '10) 13 hr Bob 17
Turks are not white! (Apr '10) 13 hr Work smart 127
More from around the web