Merkel refers Samaras to troika over new measures

Oct 24, 2013 Full story: EKathimerini 61

Prime Minister Antonis Samaras and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held brief talks on the sidelines of the European Union leadersA' summit in Brussels on Thursday but, according to sources, the Greek leaderA's attempts to discuss the details of his countryA's fiscal consolidation program received short shrift.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TRNC

London, UK

#1 Oct 25, 2013
More and more measures on the way thats bad news ... to cypriot greek communities harry up..get the gas and petrol on the surface so you can pay back money u owe to greece.. all this years they been helping you lots. come on now start paying something back.. stop acting like a baby.............
EU Observer

Enfield, UK

#2 Oct 25, 2013
TRNC wrote:
More and more measures on the way thats bad news ... to cypriot greek communities harry up..get the gas and petrol on the surface so you can pay back money u owe to greece.. all this years they been helping you lots. come on now start paying something back.. stop acting like a baby..........
Didn't you see the other picture where Nicos Anastasiades and Antonis Samaras talking and Merkel is few yard away, that pair of pirasites scroungers look as saying, I wonder where she keeps all the money.
TRNC

UK

#4 Oct 26, 2013
EU Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you see the other picture where Nicos Anastasiades and Antonis Samaras talking and Merkel is few yard away, that pair of pirasites scroungers look as saying, I wonder where she keeps all the money.
brilliant
EU Observer

Enfield, UK

#5 Oct 26, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> brilliant

Both of them are a scroungers but at least Antonis Samaras had little bit of manners, but that Greek Cypriot clown is almost got in to Angela Merkel's pocket,
LondonTurkixCypr iot Troll

York, UK

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Just one Abdul-Turk discussing TO himself the politics of the EU.
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Trust me we'll get there as usual and that's a promise, bad news for you Turko losers so suck siht and weep.
EU Observer

Enfield, UK

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
Trust me we'll get there as usual and that's a promise, bad news for you Turko losers so suck siht and weep.
You have been eating dog shite for years, and you will carry on eating them for many years to come..
here your own press,
http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2012/03/10/s...
http://greeceexposed.com/2013/05/15/hell-hole...
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#10 Oct 26, 2013
EU Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been eating dog shite for years, and you will carry on eating them for many years to come..
here your own press,
http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2012/03/10/s...
http://greeceexposed.com/2013/05/15/hell-hole...
You are the dogsiht
TRNC

UK

#11 Oct 26, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
re how you gonna manage to you pay IMF... and german.. And greece... compensation to turk. lost their homes and land from 50s to 74s because of your greedines...u.. my stay where you are you got nothing to come back. ball sucker:-$o_O:-@:-\+-:!
TRNC

UK

#12 Oct 26, 2013
EU Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of them are a scroungers but at least Antonis Samaras had little bit of manners, but that Greek Cypriot clown is almost got in to Angela Merkel's pocket,
I have nothing against greece. just this greek gypsies from cyprus. They're not even greek. their bastardos f****** biggest there
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Oct 26, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> re how you gonna manage to you pay IMF... and german.. And greece... compensation to turk. lost their homes and land from 50s to 74s because of your greedines...u.. my stay where you are you got nothing to come back. ball sucker:-$o_O:-@:-\+-:!
You have everything to lose and enemies on every border, you Turks are a bunch of misfits and big time losers, so suck shit as usual
TRNC

UK

#14 Oct 26, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>You are the dogsiht
you are the 1 who's begging for charity.. stupid c***
TRNC

UK

#15 Oct 26, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>You have everything to lose and enemies on every border, you Turks are a bunch of misfits and big time losers, so suck shit as usual
let us worry about it.. let us deal with it... Why you care you look after yourself not to worry about turks..so carry on sucking s*** yourself that's all you got left
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#16 Oct 26, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> let us worry about it.. let us deal with it... Why you care you look after yourself not to worry about turks..so carry on sucking s*** yourself that's all you got left
We don't care and you can't deal with it you piece of camel shit, suck rotten eggs for ever loser
TRNC

UK

#17 Oct 26, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>We don't care and you can't deal with it you piece of camel shit, suck rotten eggs for ever loser
we are still around. whatever you say. im returning back to you .....tosser
SIFILIDIS HELLASSOGLOU

Skopje, Macedonia

#18 Oct 26, 2013
Beggar Greex are BACK!!!
Nick the Greek

York, UK

#19 Oct 26, 2013
FYRoM Turkix Monkey wrote:
Beggar Greex are BACK!!!
FYRoM Turkix Monkey!

TurkoSlavix Monkey!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 26, 2013
Nick the Greek wrote:
<quoted text>FYRoM Turkix Monkey!
TurkoSlavix Monkey!
Begging is not for proud nation is it?
Not only begging but begging to Germans.
Waffel Strudel

Skopje, Macedonia

#21 Oct 26, 2013
Beggars beg pleeeeaase...!

Plee-plee-pleeease...!

“ETHIOPIAN HELLASS”

Since: Oct 13

Athens Abeba

#22 Oct 26, 2013
Germany MUST PAY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The worst experience of my life: Germany (Dec '13) 1 hr deutscher Nationa... 68
The German Disease: Coming Soon to a Country Ne... 2 hr KaBooom und kaput 3
The Swiss police arrested a Skopian because..... 2 hr Macedonian 1
I love Germany 10 hr Cuda GTX 17
if the pope(pooop)trusts in god,how come he som... (Nov '10) 11 hr Otto Von Hapsburg 3
Forex News from InstaForex 11 hr InstaForex Gertrude 42
Girls accused of trying to join jihadis confused 19 hr Mephistopheles 3

Germany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE